Good season!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Rocket League (LGRL)' started by Dalilaama, Dec 21, 2016.

1. xRoamingxRoninx

xRoamingxRoninx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +347 / 0 / -6
    first off, congrats to LA for winning our series, first team in history to win 2 games out of 7 for the victory. lololol joking!. Seriously though, I am going to preface this by saying the ruling that the league made in our series has nothing to do with my decision. I dont want praise or sympathy, I just need to get this off my chest. Anyone who has known me over the past 5 years years in LG know that I have been here from the beginning. I helped the hockey league when it was ridiculously small, smaller than VHL. I was commish/ deputy commish, players association, bog and a senior owner. Before this website had any extra leagues that weren't hockey. I've helped start multiple leagues and never asked for anything more than a community to enjoy spending my spare time in. After the events of last night (before any rulings happened) and the viscious uncalled for attacks on league staff, I have decided to leave LG for the forseeable future. It is clear that this league can't retain the growth it had this season as long as I am a part of it. I don't care what you all think of me but the way Ein has been treated this season is downright disgusting. So many people are very ungrateful for the time and effort put into this and all the other leagues on this site. I have played with many cool people and made lots of friends on the site. I've met a few assholes too lol, but I have a lot of good memories for the most part. I truely hope you all make a significant effort to change the rules to make this league better in the future. Please dont hesitate to invite me to play sometimes. I don't mind getting carried :) Good luck to both teams in the finals.

Dalilaama
  2. Matsko93

Matsko93 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 2 / -5
    Goodbye sir, you truly won't be missed

• Troll Troll x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. IXI Ein IXI

IXI Ein IXI LGRL Commissioner

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4
    It was a very odd series to say the least, for the games they were all fun and close. Regardless of the issues that occured, I really wish you would stick around. I hate to lose people over that.

LGRL_Official
  4. Hammer Old

Hammer Old Hammer Old

Ratings:
    +21 / 8 / -4
    I have no words to describe my thoughts on Live Action and EZ Street. In one night you made me not want to play/own in this league. Half of EZ complains there aren't enough rules to cover everything. The other half complains when rules are enforced on them. All the while you bitch at us.

The way some of y'all handled yourself is a disgrace to those trying to put together a product that is enjoyable for you. Ein has done a great job building this from nothing and your actions to ruin this for others is something I won't be involved in.

Get slapped 2v3 LA. I wish you the best of luck against a team w 3 players.

Relieved that this season is over.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Hammer_Old
  5. Hammer Old

Hammer Old Hammer Old

Ratings:
    +21 / 8 / -4
    Sorry Ein. I know you didn't want to hear this. Especially from us. But this is straight booty.

I will be more than happy to help rewrite the rules with you to clear this this up for future owners. I am available anytime to help you.

Hammer_Old
  6. Rapalabrowns

Rapalabrowns Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Rapalabrowns#3302
    Ratings:
    +52 / 2 / -0
    Dali the limited interaction I've had with you has all been positive from my end. I know I spouted off when bossy or w/e his name was did his thing. Just want to be clear that had nothing to do with you, EIN, or any other staff/management. The work you've done and the work EIN and others do is greatly appreciated by, I think, the majority of us here.

I hope you reconsider, we could use your insight shaping this league and you're a great player.

• Like Like x 3
    Rapalabrowns
  7. Quacckers

Quacckers Stud LW who is actually bad

Ratings:
    +195 / 20 / -23
    :(

No Streaming Account
  8. l Bossy l x 22

l Bossy l x 22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    Two completely different things between what happened in our series and this here. What your team did was clear as day 100% written in the rules as things you couldn't do. The ruling from this situation seems like it was pulled out of a hat. If I lost against a team using 2 players against my 3, I don't deserve to win, and would never in a million years even think to get that shit turned over. LA's management were the most unpleasant to deal with all season, so I can't say I'm surprised.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    bossy_22_