Xbox New Year, New Me.... Xbox Wishlists

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by LG-McDonald, Dec 28, 2016.

1. S0ME ROCK

S0ME ROCK The "Great Wall of Finland"

Ratings:
    +567 / 97 / -238
    On PSN, there is group messaging, that is how I sent team messages on PS4. But the Xbox thing on PSN would be cool.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -852
    For site integration we need a Sony API

• Informative Informative x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  3. S0ME ROCK

S0ME ROCK The "Great Wall of Finland"

Ratings:
    +567 / 97 / -238
    Better learn Japanese...

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. xJLucas

xJLucas Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xjlucas#0
    Ratings:
    +272 / 12 / -19
    A LG games scheduled on Saturday with the 2 Sunday still there would be great for those of us roster players who work evening shifts during week to get to the 3 game limit

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    In Franchise Mode
    No Streaming Account
  5. Savvy x91

Savvy x91 Savvy x91

Ratings:
    +67 / 4 / -0
    Thank you Lord @Tris10 and @LGMcdonald a chance to speak !

1. Main concern getting games started on time it's been a shit show all games started an average of 15 min late every time..We need to set a stable rule of 10 min after the set time game is forfeited. Yes I realize ff are stupid but it's getting ugly starting 9 pm games at 9:25 pm consistently over and over !!!

2. Everyone wants to have a friend on the team I think the new agm rule was brilliant allow you and a group of 3 friends owner GM agm run a franchise together sounds like fun and I'd still take a team if this was the case instead of having to bid and hope your guy is there brutal raise the cap hit on the agm to 6 mill and make him tradable!!

3.Lagouts when a player lags out the unfuckingbelievable CPU should not be able to score !!!!

4.Stats for each game should have to be entered directly after the finish of play..There should also be a ticker at the bottom of the shout box with scores of games running at all times !!

5.you should add to the number of resigns a team has to keep some of the stable franchises up and running!!

6.Salary Cap needs to go up with the way the stupid bidding has gone !!

7. I love the league and enjoy most of the people it gives me a feeling of still playing chirping with the boys and having fun I would love to run a team but I need the free agm as a goalie or I can't compete !!

Thx for your time Marc Savard

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Th3 l AnD 0n1y

Th3 l AnD 0n1y The Lord

Discord:
    th3land0n1y#0
    Ratings:
    +1,317 / 61 / -31
    Only one Lord here and it ain't @Tris10

• Like Like x 1
    th3_1_and_0n1y
  7. Kbsmith37

Kbsmith37 KCS

Ratings:
    +1,210 / 25 / -43
    Back to strict start times?

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Cross_X_Check

Cross_X_Check Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,125 / 123 / -201
    I like these ideas. Only one is NEEDING free AGM. As a goalie maybe the AGM should have a slightly cheaper rate of pay. Maybe instead of 5M they could be 4. Only because let's face it, the guys we find are worth more anyway and a goalie should never go more then 1.5M.

Maybe instead of giving a team more resigns, give them the option of retaining an expiring contract as AGM with their already set salary.

So say as if Marc is set to expire at 1M. He should have the option to stay with said team @1M as AGM instead of going into bidding. But in any case the AGM should not be allowed to be traded.

I understand that the league has seen a drop off in owners and players not wanting to play. But if u give the good managers what they want that's within reason (such as the set AGM rule) then we will have a better chance to succeed as a whole. I'd rather see 4-5 returning good managers then not have this rule and there be 4-5 CHL guys who just are going to run teams into the ground.

• Like Like x 3
    cross_x_check
  9. Kbsmith37

Kbsmith37 KCS

Ratings:
    +1,210 / 25 / -43
    We should ask ourselves this after every season. What are the 3 biggest issues in LGHL? Gather the top 3 issues through the league and focus on those top 3 things.

The top 3 I hear every season are:

- Game Sucks(Servers, gameplay)
    - Bidding is terrible
    - Nightly game durations are too long.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. l Bossy l x 22

l Bossy l x 22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    What exactly does everyone mean by a private bidding clock? Meaning only management can see every bid, and every other player can just see the bids placed on themselves? I personally don't have an issue with the way bidding is done currently, but I think we could try some sort of a "private" bidding session (if possible) to see if that might be better. Sure it gets kind of annoying when random people constantly say things like "so and so is only at $1 mill?" If people saying things like that is actually ever the reason for someone to bid on somebody, that's pretty sad in my opinion.

I personally think the paid AGM's should be kept (maybe change the prices around a bit). At any level in this league, I think that it's extremely important to have 3 management partners that you can trust 100% to do work and that you work well with.

• Like Like x 1
    bossy_22_
  11. Kbsmith37

Kbsmith37 KCS

Ratings:
    +1,210 / 25 / -43
    Why is the AHL your choice to be MGT in?

No Streaming Account
  12. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -852
    Same but a lot of this can't be controlled.

1) game isn't going to change from now until bidding

2) I'm not looking at forcing ahl players to the NHL. As the talented ahl managers move up so will the players. That takes time and I am willing to do it slowly. But there are many like myself who need the ahl game times to even meet the MIN games for availability

3) is where I can make the biggest difference

• Like Like x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  13. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +4,999 / 139 / -217

To me, and others, the AHL is more enjoyable. You don't have to deal with such egos all the time. I like not having to ever deal with 11pm games. AHL I can just sign on and play, don't have worry about playing and practicing. AHL is just a much more relaxed experience.

• Like Like x 3
    Lokix6x
  14. longstrokes

longstrokes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 10 / -42
    How about having owners and gm's that r not under 18 and night little babies :)

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    No Streaming Account
  15. longstrokes

longstrokes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 10 / -42
    Not*.........

No Streaming Account
  16. bMaJuH

bMaJuH Free Agent

Ratings:
    +1,972 / 47 / -79
    What does age have anything too do with why you should or shouldn't be an owner? If you are under 18 and can do your job correctly as a manager then what exactly is the problem with having managers under 18? Call me biased but that would honestly make no sense to do something like that.... (no offense :))

• Like Like x 3
  17. DrugMonkeyRX

DrugMonkeyRX Grind Line

Ratings:
    +244 / 6 / -10
    This league needs a system to be put in place during the playoffs to make sure 2nd tags aren't being used. It's probably impossible to execute but if someone can come up with something it would help immensely.

What's the point of building a deep team if you have other teams using their best players playing most of the games during the playoffs? It really is a joke.

This offense should not be taken lightly either, anyone who gets caught should be banned permanently (site banned) from the league. No buy outs no 2nd chances just get the fuck outta here approach. You would be surprised how quickly everyone falls in line and you will also be surprised how many players who care about this league continue to play in it.

This would keep players who actually care about playing in this league active.

If you can figure this problem out @LG McDonald things should get a little easier for ya lol

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    Drugmonkeyrx
  18. LegendxHammer16

LegendxHammer16 LegendxHammer816

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    New Management Opportunities, my past teams management roles didn't give me a chance to play or anything. They always said "you'l get your shot later" but i hardly got to play. Also goalie interference penalties, too much ramming into goalies and no call.

No Streaming Account
  19. Cross_X_Check

Cross_X_Check Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,125 / 123 / -201
    I wouldn't say it's much 2nd tagging as it is people account sharing. That is totally untraceable and cannot be proved on just speculation. Unfortunately you won't find out about they kinda Grease unless someone's friend or something gets mad and gives proof to the league. We all know there are shady owners/management that do shady things and act like they are innocent, but unless people catch them in the act. Nothing can or will be done.

cross_x_check
  20. DrugMonkeyRX

DrugMonkeyRX Grind Line

Ratings:
    +244 / 6 / -10
    I thought that's what 2nd tagging was lol

• Like Like x 2
    Drugmonkeyrx