Our Oppressive ShoutBox Leaders

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by balake96, Jun 25, 2018.

?

Should Hadji be forced to change his name or be banned?

1. Change the fooking name

45 vote(s)
    48.9%
  2. Ban the racist

47 vote(s)
    51.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaG83D83

JaG83D83 SHUTDOWN D:L ◀or▶R:WITH L◀▶R✋♠

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    wow lol this one i have to def clap my fucking hands to.Hahaha lol
    i love this stuff. this is grade A goodness.
    First off no one is high jacking anything. its a public forum for a site we are all apart of. if you post it on here then anyone is allowed to view it and reply to it.
    second of all its an actual site poll for someone who is a ruling body for not just you self righteous Nhl members but other members in other leagues as well.
    in regards too you stating its 2018 and double standards are in and that he gets a pass ,well that alone has got to be the most ignorant and ridiculous thing i have read on this site to date. you are obviously a backwards thinking individual who may not be very educated or was raised wrong because the utter stupidity of everything you have said is mind blowing.
    No one gets a pass when it comes to racism no matter who the fuck they are. that shit does not belong in the hockey world and should not belong on this site. its idiots like you that keep this toxic culture alive on this site. i mean look at how i have been treated on this thread alone for sharing a story of how I have been penalized under the scrutiny of a double standard. i told a real incident that correlated to the topic of this post. i was within my right to do so and again have been harassed for it.
    i wouldn't have anything to share if out didn't happen here and i wouldn't be saying all the shit im saying if this poisonous practice of ignorance didn't exist on this site.
    all you are doing is adding to the problem and are whats wrong with the league. Not one of you ignorant assholes care for the prosperity and growth of this league. you all use it as a stomping ground for your individual validation and emotional doormat.you think racial slurs and harrassment is ok to promote and attack others with. i wonder how much any of you actually care about the sites well being or stop to think about how your actions on it may effect its future. you all should be banned as i can see no good coming from having liked minded people as yourself being members of it.
    This is supposed to be about hockey and the love for the game and the competitiveness it brings. Not an arena for toxic culture and close minded ideology.
    its disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself. i will continue to act within my right on this website and be the target of you weak and cowardly cyber bullies who really aint shit when not on here. i don't mind as it will further show the dark truth promoted here.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    JaGG83D
  2. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    And if you are stating that it's culture is ok to have around so banns could be given in the shout box to pay the bills with your a bigger idiot than i thought.
    This site will never see the recognition and endorsements of other organizations to help it prosper as long as this disgraceful mindset is in place.
    But hey what the fuck do i know right im just a useless , worthless CHL guy who isnt worthy of your acknowledgment . I should go back to the gutter where i belong right .

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    JaGG83D
  3. WateryDolphin77

WateryDolphin77 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dakota/Dolphin#8103
    Ratings:
    +549 / 43 / -55
    Move this into a PM. I want a good morning read, not some lame one.

Inbox>New Conversation> In the participants box put who you want to talk to> The Conversation title is the title you want> write a TL;DR paragraph and press "start a conversation'.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    WDolphin77
  4. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    move on to a new thread then. this thread is proof of so many things wrong with the league and it's culture. dont read the thread if dont want to.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    JaGG83D
  5. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    you think people still don't know how to message or is that a condescending implication . i don't know why people go on public threads and tell people to leave them. its a forum based website for fucksakes. fucking troll army. i don't understand the good read part . such indiscriminate disregard.i think aptitude tests and moral ethics need to be considered when recruiting new members.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    JaGG83D
  6. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    can you explain what you consider a good read and what you see as a lame one .

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    JaGG83D
  7. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    i appreciate you becoming apart of my proof that trolls and wannabe cyber bullies are more than a few on this site. one shared incident and all the trolls find me and do what they do best . targeting someone because the idea that people in numbers will drive someone out or forced them to retaliate in a negative way. not one person who's tried to shit on me has had any intelligent input into why this is even about. obviously no one reads the terms of use on this site huh

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    JaGG83D
  8. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    whats amusing about all this is thinking about what image i portray physically to ask of you.like what you think i may look like lol. i must come off as some scared little skinny nerdy kid or someone who is a pushover that has been bullied his whole life or some shit lol
    i don't know but i wonder what ask your image of me is .curious like i said. cause three treatment im receiving its quite bullish . lol SMFH

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    JaGG83D
  9. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord:
    JClaus33#0960
    Ratings:
    +4,037 / 68 / -188
    Holy cow

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    JClaus33
  10. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    all i did was share a relateable experience and its spiraled from there. didn't expect this to happen from merely agreeing and backing up a thread and polls topic.
    but then again i didn't think it wouldn't happen either.

• Troll Troll x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    JaGG83D
  11. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    been like this with me for no reason other than i stand my ground against attacks at my person and my morals n ethics. since my first season in S6 up until them taking my team away from me yesterday and banning me for 2 seasons for no real reason other than a mention about having a word with McDonald .with a misconstrued and bias claim by my snake agm who now took my team i have had to deal with this shit over n over n over.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    JaGG83D
  12. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    i guess im the first person to not back down or some shit cause i cant even turn my head without someone trying to get at me. This tixic culture has been here and evident way before i signed up in season 6.i guess they meet their match .
    i think its time i opened up a dialogue with the big man now. if i haven't proven to myself that im a target in this league for now fucking reason other then feeble minded ignorance than i dont know what else will

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    JaGG83D
  13. Dxwny

Dxwny Well-Known Member

Discord:
    wavynana_84923#0
    Ratings:
    +674 / 26 / -61
    I haven't been able to say the n word freely. It's hard being black cuh.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Ehnana
  14. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    i dont get what you are saying. no one should say it freely. i think the point of this thread has been misinterpreted and has shifted to jyst shitting on me. all good .

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    JaGG83D
  15. Tcx7

Tcx7 Pokemon Master

Discord:
    Rico#2183
    Ratings:
    +2,128 / 39 / -103
    I'm only posting something in here cause I wanna see this guy quote me 4 times and still say nothing.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    MyNameIsRicoAndILikeYou
  16. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    so many internet tough guys trolling me on this thread. hope you all feel tough and cool a out yourselves. not one educated input relating to the original topic. all good cause it goesto show the user base on here aren much of anything other than ignorant imbociles.

i do appreciate you all showing face though so i can add you to the list of trolls i already have. showing your low level intelligence was also vital information. again thank you

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    JaGG83D
  17. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    id love to know what statement your making with that profile pic. think you could explain a little bud

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    JaGG83D
  18. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    all you trolls can do is rate my posts negatively. you further prove my point each time you do so. racism and hate slurs are ok in LG. Trolling is a huge culture in this league and it sways the opinions of how things are handled , from my experience anyways ,but im sure it has been the same for many others. i could go on and on and on but my point has been proven. this no longer is the best place to play hockey, in fact if it werent for the scheduling aspect of the sites platform it would be nothing more than a forum full of trolls and ignorant internet tough guys . 75 percent of this site no longer has anything to do with hockey . well the hockey world anyway and is all about who can troll the hardest and for bragging rights to a fake cup and fake accomplishments. not how i viewed the league 3 seasons ago when i started.
    all you trolls are sheltered little bitches or you got chips on your shoulders from not havi g enough self respect and dignity to swing back even if you took your lickings in the process. you hate yourselves for never standing your grounds like a dignified person would and troll to feel like tough guys . lol smfh

the funny thing that gets me the most is the the percentage of you chumps who troll that havent played a actual hockey game on skates ever in your life. who dont know about real hockey culture and who more than likely have an ankle bite like no other if and when they attempted to skate lol hahaba fuck thats funny

this is video game culture but its not hockey culture. league of legends isnt the only league with tbe worst toxic culture its also League Gaming . coincidence maybe . but this is the last thing i post in this thread. trolls go fuck yourselves and realise you aint shit. you will be the reason this league will never get endorsed or backed officially . no big name will endorse such disgusting. culture and put their name on it. thats not me just saying it , its business.
    Keep trolling cor validation. when your not playing this game or trolling this site you will realise nothing has changed in your life and you are in the same spot you were when you started trolling on the internet .
    good day wastecases. POINT PROVEN

• Get Good Get Good x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    JaGG83D
  19. JaG83D83

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +72 / 58 / -93
    lol another rating from the biggest bitch of em all. clap clap clap !!!!!

• Get Good Get Good x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    JaGG83D
  20. Dxwny

Dxwny Well-Known Member

Discord:
    wavynana_84923#0
    Ratings:
    +674 / 26 / -61
    Vro. Relax it's just a joke my n.... nevermind.

• Funny Funny x 2
    Ehnana
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.