System:
Xbox One
Developer:
Visual Concepts
Release:
Tue Sep, 29th 2015
Publisher:

NBA 2K16

NOTE: All multiplayer servers for NBA 2K16 will be shutdown as of 12/31/2017. After that time, all game functions requiring online servers will no longer function. The NBA 2K franchise is back with the most true-to-life NBA experience to date with NBA 2K16. Featuring an all-new MyCAREER experience written, directed and produced by acclaimed filmmaker Spike Lee. Guide your MyPLAYER through the complete NBA journey, take control of an entire NBA franchise, or hone your skills online competing against gamers from around the world. With animations that provide smoother movement and more realistic articulation, and a unique cover design featuring NBA stars Stephen Curry, Anthony Davis and James Harden, it’s certain to be the most authentic NBA gaming experience yet.
    Trip-Dub
    Signing Day
    I'm Going Pro, Capeesh?
    V-G-G, Vic Gotta Go!
    Money, Money
    Keepin' It 100
    Bo$$-Key-Yacht$
    Think Long, Think Wrong
    Wheels Up
    A Harsh Reality
    Freq'n and Vibin'
    It’s Raining
    Restin' In Power
    Man Of The People
    My Every Day Player
    My All-Star
    Gym, Tan, Laundry, Gym
    Social Butterfly
    As Good As It Gets
    How Much Ya Got?
    Run It
    What's My Line?
    Buzzer Beater
    Bust A Move
    I'm Going Places
    Mount Up
    Run 'N' Gun
    Untouchable
    Perfect Practice Makes Perfect
    The First Of Many
    Perfection
    1, 2, 3, Swish!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]