Xbox One
Developer:
TT Games
Release:
Tue Jun, 28th 2016
Publisher:
Warner Bros. Games

LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Force Awakens

The Force is strong with this one… The No. 1 LEGO® videogame franchise triumphantly returns with a fun-filled, humorous journey through the new Star Wars adventure. Play as all of the characters from the movie, including Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO, and BB-8, as well as Kylo Ren, General Hux and Captain Phasma. In LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™, relive the epic action from the blockbuster film in way that only LEGO can offer, featuring brand new story content from the Star Wars Universe that explores the time between Star Wars: Return of the Jedi and Star Wars: The Force Awakens. LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens introduces new gameplay mechanics, including the enhanced Multi-Builds system, where players can choose from multiple building options to advance the game, or engage in intense new Blaster Battles for the first time, utilizing surrounding environments to drive back the First Order.
    I'll Come Back For You!
    It Belongs To Me!
    Speechless
    A Long Time Ago....
    Never Tell Me The Odds
    Travelled Too Far. Seen Too Much
    Used To Have A Bigger Crew
    The Crimson Corsair
    Hello! Were You Looking For Me?
    It's A Trap!
    There Has Been An Awakening...
    Classified? Me Too.
    It's True. All of it...
    The Force, It's Calling To You.
    Just A Scavenger
    I Can Fly Anything
    Unlearn What You Have Learned.
    They're Shooting At Both Of Us!
    I'm Getting Pretty Good At This!
    Bow To The First Order!
    A Big Deal In The Resistance
    He's No Good To Me Dead
    The Garbage Will Do
    Less Than 12 Parsecs
    60 Portions!
    Force Is Strong With This One
    ...What Was The Second Time?
    Eyes Of A Man Who Wants To Run
    Don't Let These Dogs Scare You
    You Wouldn't Like It
    Is There A Garbage Chute?
    A Bag Full Of Explosives

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]