Hey
      CAMEL 32 said you might look at me for the team
      i'm alright CAMEL says im good
      just look
      gamertag XxDeirxX
      thanks
    2. JBagg2010
      JBagg2010
      I'm home so if you can play our NBA game later tonight I'll be around.
    3. JBagg2010
      JBagg2010
      Sorry man, we got slammed at work and I got held over =/ Tomorrow is Easter but I should be open be the evening.
    4. JBagg2010
      JBagg2010
      Hey, I was wondering if you would be available to play our NBA game (Wizards VS Hornets) sometime today or soon. Just let me know. I work at 6:30 est and dependening on how busy the resturaunt is, will be home by 10 est.
    5. Hail2Hockey
      Hail2Hockey
      hey stagg can u change my lg name 2 hail2hockey
    6. LeatherFace0888
      LeatherFace0888
      yo wats up its LeatherFace0888 im the new guy on ur team i was talkin to the owner and i found out u guys have golies already because thats all i play and he said he would help me find a team thatrealy needs a golie i think he talked to u about it so plz let me kno wats goin on
    7. xSwift2strikex
      xSwift2strikex
      yo im the best defncemen in nhl 09 i need a team, im on a div 1 team i need team
    8. DevilDawg44
      DevilDawg44
      thanks again wont bother you again.
    9. DevilDawg44
      DevilDawg44
      hey stag just one more question and you will never have to hear from me again lol....Where do i have to go to get a avatar with my name and # on it??
      Thanks
    10. DevilDawg44
      DevilDawg44
      Thanks for everything!
    11. DevilDawg44
      DevilDawg44
      hey stag i was told to contact admin i got your message and it says im a part of the Carolina organization but i have no permission to join the threads to do my training and sign up. Can you help me??
      DevilDawg44
    12. DevilDawg44
      DevilDawg44
      hey Stag sorry to bother you again but they haven't added me to the roster yet.
    13. DevilDawg44
      DevilDawg44
      Thanks for the explanation! i will let you know if they add me tonight.
    14. K Davis
      K Davis
      Hey i wanted to no if we could talk about me getting added to the league again i really want to play here could we please talk thanks alot.
    15. bizzzerk
      bizzzerk
      thanks staggz
    16. DevilDawg44
      DevilDawg44
      Thanks! Will they be adding me through xbox or on here?? sorry pretty new to this.
    17. DevilDawg44
      DevilDawg44
      Hey Staggzilla sorry to bother you but i missed the radio show and wanted to know if i`ve been placed on a team if you can let me know that would be great thanks for your time
      DevilDawg44
    18. dgrog
      dgrog
      hey stag i just wanted to see if i could get into the team league. just hit me up on xbox or on here. thanks
    19. Nmarr
      Nmarr
      One of there guys stepped in front of me while i was kidding around the Monkey and drew one with a few seconds still left to kill. So instead of restarting with us on the powerplay they had it and crowded the net and got an east slapper. Because Monkey is too nice he let this go, but the half hour plus or waiting around and the easy goal killed our momentum and they got more goals. So I got mad and "Lost Connection", cause I didnt even want to be around the Bruins and the way they acted just to get back into the game. I apologize and hope you don't count that game, just have us redo it from scratch. And watch out for stew and stevie I think was his name. Hopefully you can do something about all the forwards and people "losing connection: when they lose. Thanks Stag.
    20. Nmarr
      Nmarr
      Hey stag i play/ played on your ranger nhl team..monkey is being a baby and kick me off. Anyways, last night we played the Bruins and we were up 2-1 in the second...out shooting them 12-3 and really just controlling them game. The Bruins had just taken a penatly, and had one of there guys quit to get the computer out there, or cause he was mad we were out playing them. This would be the third time a player has done that to us. One time it actually cost us and the computer scored a bunch of goals and we lost. So we all backed out to find this guy, it took about 30-35 mins, some of our guys were even playing other games by this time. So we restarted the game and were supposed to kill of a bunch if time to get the clock squared away. Well everyone was on their sides of the ice except one of there guys kept trying to take pentalties.
  • About

Birthday:
    September 2
    Lawyer
    Xbox Gamer Tag:
    Staggzilla
    PSN Gamer Tag:
    Staggzilla
    LG Games Played:
    Gamer

Cards, Sports, Golf, Anything Jeffrey Archer (Official) Almost Everything, The Divorcees, Keith Rich

• To avoid bots and scrapers, all league data can only be viewed here if you are logged into your LG account

Leaguegaming Active Career & News Feed