Chud Report Week 5:West

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by MINICHUD MASON, Jun 19, 2020.

1. MINICHUD MASON

MINICHUD MASON Well-Known Member

Discord:
    minichudmason#0
    Ratings:
    +66 / 5 / -32
    :team91:1.Grizzlies(21-9) The Grizz are still running smoothly as they are tied for 1st seed in the west. If the playoffs started next week they would have the 1st round bye as they hold a 2-0 record vs the Pelicans. We have 1 week left in the season can they hold onto the bye.

Teams Best:Wall Teams Worst:KevoxHeso

:team96:2.Pelicans(21-9) These guys have followed the same path as the grizzlies , stumble into a 4-2 week 5. While it's just my opinion , a team that has 2 players that have reached legend shouldn't be losing at all. So that tells me either Venom really can't afford to have a bad night or someone needs to pick up the pace.

Teams Best:Venom Teams Worst:Ching

:team90:3.Lakers(19-11) While they aren’t as hot as they were at the start of the season, they have saved themselves a spot in the playoffs. I can only hope they get back in the lab and mix it up some in the playoffs. They have over a week to put things back in place.

Teams Best: Dats xx Teams Worst:Jewbawkka

:team94:4.T’Wolves(15-15) Well they made it back to .500 so I guess they aren’t pups anymore. Bwhitt and friends still have their work hard to make sure that they get the match up they want in the 1st round. Even finishing with another 3-3 would do them fine.

Teams Best:BWhitt Teams Worst :Tibbernac

:team100:5.Suns(12-18) They guys really can't catch a break this season after having their 8 mil lock be banned for the next few seasons. When they hold a playoff stop right now they are in hot water to make sure they can hold out.

Teams Best:Squid Teams Worst:Milonee88

6 & 7.:team373:OKC(10-20) & :team101:Blazers(10-20) Both are in the same boat fighting for a spot at the playoffs, both teams are having their own struggles. They fight on to see who will make it to the offs.

OKC’s Best:Icey Sneaker OKC’s Worst: Charlie Bucketz

Blazer’s Best:Khorey Blazer’s Worst:Mrs Tanaka

:team106:8.Jazz(4-26) …...nope

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    Minichud_Mason
  2. Chingiana

Chingiana Ching

Discord:
    Ching#3743
    Ratings:
    +14 / 4 / -7
    lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
    Ching1k
  3. jewbawkka

jewbawkka Am Le bad

Discord:
    Jewbawkka#0814
    Ratings:
    +171 / 5 / -4
    I’m fine being the worst player on my team. I’ve changed builds/position nearly each week and have little to no comp experience.

imjewbawkka
  4. MINICHUD MASON

MINICHUD MASON Well-Known Member

Discord:
    minichudmason#0
    Ratings:
    +66 / 5 / -32
    Please everyone get out your feelings, I decided would I saw as best v worst be looking at season stats..nothing more.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    Minichud_Mason