The Rankings nobody asked for..

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Coach Denham, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Coach Denham

Coach Denham Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,242 / 70 / -91
    I know im not playing this season but I needed something to do after watching my Leafs get shutout in the first game of the playoffs and saw you guys did this fun cool draft thing. We all know I would have been 1st overall. Heres some predictions that nobody knew was coming from me, enjoy. Also, how about those RAPTORS?! We don't need Kawhi.

1. Israel

Deepest team in the league at first glance, are we really surprised @xRICKOSHAY built another contender? @GB521 at THIRTY EIGHT is ridiculous, not sure if nobody knows who he is or the other 11 Owners are just dumb but he is easily a top 10 talent in this draft, I would compare him to Mac or Snype as a guy who can play all 5 positions at a real comp level. @Extremee888 is probably the best all around center in the league and he looks to dominate with Rick for the 4th? season in a row. Early favourite to finish 1st in the regular season and walk to the finals...again.

Notable Draft Pick: @GB521 (38) STEAL.

2. Mexico
    Any team led by @th4 x w4ll and @Easy Macaroni has to be watched. I personally think this is the only team that is going to challenge Israel in a playoff series. I might have put them at #1 but I am not familiar with 4 of the roster players that I assume are comp friends of Wally. Give this team the first line treatment all season or you'll regret it. I want to see MAC thrive at lock where he craves to be.

Notable Draft Pick: @itsTREYday21 (41) Great 2-way player, should have been drafted top 2 rounds.

3. South Korea
    @BWitt x 14 built a good team. Looks like he missed out on a few of his guys that went earlier than expected in the draft like Kane and Savage. Very competitive first line with guys who consistently win and will buy into Witt's 5 out like @Raynor and @Ching OF. The 2nd line is very questionable.. I think they will struggle to win those Line 2 battles. Overall competitive team but doesn't look like they'll have what it takes to take down the Israeli or Mexican forces.

Notable Draft Pick: @DanMan (44) Underrated lock, could have another great season if he plays line 1.

4. Greece
    Its pretty hard to not be near the top when you get the first overall pick. Best PG duo in the league with @OG GrandPoppa and @Murda Dreams. @HabsGuy11 and @BennyBvckets are both above average locks which gives good line flexibility when necessary. With that being said, I question this teams front court situation, does NOT look very good to me. @Slamps VE is a comp 4/5 but as we all know, he has issues committing to LG so wouldn't be surprised if that becomes a dealbreaker. Hot take: stack Dreams's line and give OG everyone else since he doesn't pass the ball, best chance of this team going far. I expect a semi finals appearance but not chance at the CHIP.

Notable Draft Pick: @HabsGuy11 (73) Round 4 lock in my opinion, could fit into a lot of teams first line at the 2/3.

5. Puerto Rico
    I applaud @FREE MEL0, he's gone a little out of his comfort zone and picked up some guys outside of his group for the first season. Overall, above average group all around. Looks like @l SnypE l wants to flex his lock muscles on everyone this season and show us what he can do but unfortunately looks like he's also the teams best PG which is where he'll have to be if this team wants to make a playoff run. @SWAGGYxFRESH954 has had some success over the last few seasons but has also noticeably struggled against the leagues best locks. If @NfldTim plays center, hes undoubtedly top 3 in the league and him and Snype will look to torment opposing PGs all season long.

Notable Draft Pick: @TANKs Here (70) Very unknown rebounding wing, would put him at #4 or 5 in the PF position. Even if he's not producing, you already know DJ Beluga is VIBIN in that party, top 3 personality in LG.

6. Ireland
    @MINICHUD MASON has been around this league long enough to know how to run a team. They are consistently in the top half of the standings but never seem to make that championship run. I think that will be the same case this season with their PG position looking weak as its the most important position in 2k, unless Andooooo69 is actually playing PG.... They will be compete right around the edge of the playoffs all season. Look out for @lts Froggy whos moving back to his comfort zone at big man, he wants to prove his worth moving into 2k21 and I personally think he can perform at the levels of Extreme and Tim IF hes on his game (thats a big IF). @I Murked I you should play 2nd line PG baby.

Notable Draft Pick: @I Murked I (98) Not a superstar but can play 1-3 at a level you need to win. Added upside depending on whos playing on his account. @S20 Knicks

7. Germany
    First time owner @Kobsos looking to prove himself this season and looks like his roster has the potential to make some noise. Two Top 10 PGs in the league will lead this team who look to have a good mix of offense and defense. @Torched Xans coming off a career year will strike some fear into the eyes of point guards. @BKane x 04 and @Leif Ender will both compliment their guards well with HIGH 3FG %. I think this team is one big man away from being dangerous. This is my sleeper pick to turn some heads this season, if they get some chemistry and some momentum early they could shock a lot of people and finish in the top 4.

Notable Draft Pick: @BKane x 04 (64) One of the better reliable hash shooters in the league, this main is green.

8. Great Britain
    Fun fact, @HBB Westie is British. Did anyone know that? Im surprised it took this long but Reese is finally stepping up to Owner. I think he did an alright job drafting. Taking @Flems506 at #4 was a little high in my opinion with all the talent that was still available although it wasnt TOO much of a reach as I think hes a 17-20 range player in this draft. First line looks pretty strong with @A Sniper13 at lock and will compete with some good lines but I think the depth will be the difference maker. Im predicting a playoff appearance but not much noise when it matters. God Save the Queen.

Notable Draft Pick: @Dats xx (52) Made a huge jump in numbers last season showing he wants to step his game up, if he does the same this season, could be a steal in the 5th round.

9. Spain
    I have no idea who @Boy Wonder 006 is but based off his prior stats, the Spanish sun isn't looking too hot. This team has some good individual players in @SavagePatchh, @Icey Sneaker and @im just a squid but their roster doesnt fill out too well in my opinion. Looks like @xVenom OF is playing out of position so I dont expect him to have another MVP like season that this team would need. Spain might steal some games here and there but I dont think they'll be around come playoff time.

Notable Draft Pick: @O Yea i ISO (91) Competitive 2-way player, can play some first line minutes on a good roster.

10. USA
    The Americans are definitely not looking as dominant as IRL. Do they even have a lock on the roster..?
    Also lacking a floor general, I think its time @Viktomize plays POINT GOD. Some individual talent but im just not sold on this roster making the playoffs. I know @xJuice III had a good NCAA season but lets be real, he was just being up on shitters with his buddies, not an amazing player. Any team with @HBB Rise is just bound to lose.

Notable Draft Pick: @Viktomize (90) I think everyone is forgetting this guy can SCORE. Way too far down the list. I wouldn't have let him get past round 4.

11. Canada
    I know the Canadians weren't interested in drafting a team but I am 100% certain I could play with 4 AI's on my 10mb down internet and have more success than the next 2 teams.

Notable Draft Picks: Seth Rogen. Everyone loves Seth Rogen.

12. DR Congo
    This team sucks.

Notable Draft Pick: @Im Tom (34) Right around where he should be but hes not saving this @Jbone151577 disaster.

13. Australia
    This team sucks more than that^ team.

Notable Draft Pick: @Rainy iPM (13) Overrated, should have gone undrafted. 0-3.

Those are my predictions, be mad I don't care.

Must Get Undrafted Free Agents

@Tempest7Storm
    Good all around player, can slot in 2-5 and be a role player you need. This guy not being on a 2nd line somewhere isn't right.

@AC Tickle By no means a superstar but this guy is dedicated to the team and can play in any offensive layout, he should be on a roster.

@BigJay x89 Decent shooting center, A LOT of league experience. Single handedly saved the Raps from embarrassment last season.

@DUTCHLOVER44 This guy is pretty good on rotations and can hit his shots, not sure why he isn't getting a 2nd line nod.

@Volatization This guy went 14-2 last season and didn't touch the ball.. yall don't want a team player?

@FaceboxAJC44 Far and away the BEST player in the league. My mind is blow that he slipped through 9 rounds. Just kidding, good job owners.

20 reactions and ill do another top 50 list for @Schizostone

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    • Like x 19
    • Dislike x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Useful x 2
    • Get Good x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
    KingDenham
  2. PIay Low

PIay Low Well-Known Member

Discord:
    .playlow#0
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Nice

No Streaming Account
  3. bfp7

bfp7 put em in a coffin.

Discord:
    bfp7#0
    Ratings:
    +1,671 / 33 / -70
    i love jay & all but to say he single handedly saved the raptors from embarrassment is wild when i put in HOURS every week to keep that team afloat and try to save it from poor decision making. not to mention scrambling to avoid forfeits & mediating arguments (there were plenty). good write up though.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
    MyTEAM
    bfp2k_
  4. Flems506

Flems506 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    flems506#0
    Ratings:
    +41 / 3 / -0
    Am sad

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. Im Tom

Im Tom Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 4 / -9
    Can people react please, I need to see this top 50

No Streaming Account
  6. Leif Ender

Leif Ender Last of the Goons

Discord:
    leifender#0
    Ratings:
    +102 / 2 / -3
    i love having the reputation of a Mike Miller or Kyle Korver in this league.

• Like Like x 1
    clarka3
  7. Zero Choice

Zero Choice Old washed up goalie

Discord:
    zerochoice#0
    Ratings:
    +383 / 31 / -23
    but they can shoot

• Like Like x 1
    Zero_Choice
  8. PIay Low