Each team's best, and worst player

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by zKoivu, Mar 17, 2022.

1. Zkoivu

Zkoivu Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zKoivu#6042
    Ratings:
    +935 / 22 / -92
    I recently made a post for what media people would want, and someone commented this. I feel like I'd be able to pound this out in a short amount of time so here you go. I understand many of you will disagree with my opinopns, but I truly do not care about your feelings.

Abbotsford-
    This is my team, so I'm not going to necessarily go into the "best and worst" players; because I appreciate each and every one of you that show up each week and play as hard as you can for the dub. I also appreciate all of your positivity in the locker room. So I will break our team down a different way:

Best leader: @KrazyKoala911 . Koala did no bidding, no trades, doesn't help much with @ManbeastMARK and I in scheduling, or veto's, but on the ice he is a huge leader and has been for the three years I've known him. He'll make adjustments, and if someone requests an adjustment he'll do it if he feels necessary. He is a great overall center both offensively and defensively.

Player that pisses me off the most: @SHARKIE316_ . I took a chance on Sharkie this season because I knew he wanted to prove a lot of people wrong. For the most part, he has done that. What really grinds my gears is Sharkie fully believes he is the elusive Martin Brodeur. Sharkie leaves his net on every dump to get the puck, and sometimes forgets it isn't club so throws pucks out resulting in dunks. I'm getting old, and if I enter cardiac arrest this season you all will know why.

Bakersfield:

Best player: @Ppeels_ . Peels is a great defensemen who's good with the puck. I haven't ever played with him, but have played against him a few times. He's a steal at his contract in a bidding class with not a lot of top LD

Worst player: I wouldn't say he's the "worst player", but @Kappuh- although having a good record hasn't necessarily lived up to his big contract. 12 minutes of pens and 15 points through 9 games is not Kappuh, and I look forward to him firing up more as the season progresses.

Belleville:

Best player: It was a tossup between @Markz_51 , @AdderallxAdmiral , and @god_of_war_22 , but I have to give it to @god_of_war_22. Not many people know him, but this kids gross with the thumbs. If his season turns around I don't see him coming back to the A again after this season.

Worst player: @THEDIRTYDDAWG because how

Bridgeport:

Team's struggling a little bit, so I'll give it to @xRaymondx23 . He's a pretty good player overall, isn't overly flashy, but does his job. What sets Raymond apart from everyone else is his demeanor. He is always so positive and looking to get better. This team needs a player right now like this that will have a locker room presence to get the boys hyped up and to go out there and turn things around.

Worst player: @Nealrambo . A free contract has to live up to the hype of being someone that would atleast go 4 mil plus in bidding, or someone that magically builds great teams. Rambo hasn't had a good season since before the Covid shutown hit and large amounts of players entering LG.

Charlotte:

Best player: @iamTano - tano's a good disciplined player that does his job. I want to put @xWaggu and @IzzBot_ on here but ya'll gotta start heating up!

Worst player: @EyeSin_ a wing with 7 points in 9 games in the AHL isn't going to do it.

Chicago:

Best player: @Not Greggy . Ten ply is an amazing player, but Greggy does the other things that sets himself apart. He's helped build this team into a franchise. What I like about Greggy is the mixture of toxic, and gratitude. He'll let you know if you suck, but he'll also let you know if you're good; regardless of what team you're on. Greggy is also a disgusting skater, in case for some reason some of you didn't know that.

Worst player: @TheNortoriousBIG (for now) Nort is a very good player, was just on a few lines that he didn't click with so far this season. I'm expecting his player value to drastically increase as the season progresses.

Cleveland

Best player: @Jeown is a great dman and @xDoer3 can hold his own on wing, but I have to give this one to @Bxlchy . J-bain, krazykoala, @Lxroi- and I have played together for years now. Jbain is the kind of Goalie that can steal a game for you when he focuses in. He's also an extremely nice, and positive person as well. He's truly a great player to have on any team.

Worst player: @SyNc_ImpacT . Not contributing offensively this season, and spending a decent amount of time in the box.

Coachella:

Not really sure what to put here because I keep hearing bert and corn both took bans but they're still on the roster. So I'm just going to put @Squeegydingers87 as both the best and worst player because fuck you Shane.

Colorado

Best player: @NoScxpe96 . No scope is a type of player you don't always get, and have to play with a long time to understand. I've played well over 100 club and pin games with him, and have heard him say maybe 5 words the entire time. He's a joker in messaging though that will always raise your spirits. Scope's also a great defensemen that helped build a great squad with chico. Wish you boys the best this season.

Worst player: @AgedQuod - boy what the hell are you doing this season

Grand Rapids:

Best player: @xHyper-27 and @tidre7 are a nasty D pair together. If you put goals up on these guys feel proud of yourselves. Another player on this roster that is currently having a tough season, but is actually a gross forward is @sLiiilVle. I don't expect him to keep this slump up. @xReignMan- u gotta slip into this mans DM's and tell him old papa knows hes a good player and to heat up.

Worst player: @G_Baby_Spot . Outside of his record, I don't like the giveaway/takeaway ratio with the amount of points. Not sure if this is what's impacting games, but I can see it. A d-man should never have 18 giveaway's unless he scores 5 points that game and is in the rush each time.

Hartford:

Best player: It's a tossup between @Toeffoli and @RenewableBanned , but since Renewable is on a 750 I gotta go with him. I don't know what's going on with his season, but he's a very good player especially on this contract. Ya'll gotta communicate and fix whatever the hell is going on here.

Worst player: @Bxckstrom_19 not having a very good season as a team player. A lot of penalties, a lot of giveaways, and not a lot of points. On the bright side, he's holding his own on the dot.

Henderson:

Best player: @Hemmer083 . Hemmer's played LW for years now, and NHL 22 is the season I want his ass to go to center. He's a linebacker on the ice, and always searching for the puck. He's a very good playmaker, and when he does fill in at center he hold's his own on the dot. @xPens- , listen to me on this. Hemmer at center. Hemmer. At. Center.

Worst player: @TripleJ54 because you agreed to get called up this week after being 6-0 in the C this season.

Hershey

Best player: @QC_LA_BETE Tabarnak la bete is heating up this season! My one question for you is how the f did you lose to Henderson!?

Worst player: @Boske51 . Boske is actually having a good season, it just really grinds my gears that he plays couch mode and has his camera angle switch like your playing your little brother on NHL 97. WHY BOSKE. WHY

Iowa:

Best player: @Reider15-15 I don't know who the knuckle head that allowed Reider to take management in the A was. Reider is a great skater, who is definitely carrying his team on his back.

Worst player: @BeamMeUpMatty . Matty what the hell are you doing this season

Laval:

Best player: @hollow tips - guys absolutely heating up this season. Someone throw some water on him

Worst player: I'm only saying this to @Mooner2019 because I know he's absolutely elite at goalie and want to fire him up to get back over .800 . Laval is a very good team, props to their management for putting together three great lines, and two great goalies.

Lehigh:

Best player: @Cxrnaqe . Matt's a great goalie that when he focuses has no business still being in the AHL. Matt can absolutely steal games and is a great guy too. Can't understand what the fuck he's talking about three quarters of the time, but a great guy to have.

Worst player: I think there's a few players on this team that deserve this award, but because @WowMyNameIsTaken is a 6.75m centerman, he has to produce better numbers. Practice with @Rxbertson- and @Chxnch- and I know you guys will pull it together. If I can win games with them when I play center, I know you can too.

Manitoba:

Best player: @ThugHughes . Thug's a great skater and a pretty good dude as well. Hopefully we can get a game against each other this season and do a line brawl at puck drop

Worst player: @Tychi66 . This contract far exceeds tychi's ability. He's gotta start playing up to owner's potential when they acquire a bid like this. I know it's not necessarily YOU that placed this bid on you, but put on the backpack and fire up my guy.

Milwaukee:

Best player: @XFrxncey . Francey's a great dman that has the personality to fire up a line. He was my D-partner for back to back seasons and I wish we won him in bidding this season again. In those two seasons, Francey's play and personality brought us back in many of games. One day, the t-bag brothers will reunite.

Worst player: @Capo_911 . Played club with him. 750k is too much of a bid.

Ontario:

Best players: @xNxsh- and @CrashMan67 . When Crashman isn't AFK taking a dump in the middle of the game, he's one of the best goal scorers on the game. Crashman's also one of the nicest most sincere guys on the game. A real addition to any team. Nash, is Nash. You either love him or you hate him. I love him. He's a great skater, can supply offense, has great breakouts, and is a lockdown defensemen on both sides. He's hilarious when he's 3 pink whitney's deep, and I thoroughly enjoy when he makes fun of @Rxbertson-

Worst player: Honestly you look at this team, and even the players with low player ratings are having good seasons, just unlucky losses. Ontario is a solid team. However, not a single person in this entire organization knows how to communicate during trades. So I'll just say their management because tbnk.

Providence:

Best player: @Nylxnder-_- . Nylander is a great player on an even better contract. Really like the game this kid plays.

Worst player: @John_SheIdon because he isn't toxic enough. Just chirp someone would ya?

Rochester:

Best players: @iSHOOTSfromDEEPS , @Dugzz l67l , @Ehtea I couldn't narrow it down. I don't really know shoots, but I've played a lot of games with dugzz and ehtea to know they're great players and good guys. Rochestor's going to be another great team that will go deep into playoffs as long as Anthony stays out of the sin bin.

Worst players: @NotSlxmShxdy for being Dugzz's agm instead of me :( Kidding buddy you're elite.

Rockford:

Best player: @amancioalycia413 . Amancio and I have played since before we signed up for LG, and the man has finally made the call up. A great goaltender and a great guy. Stop the sudden ego tho my guy

Worst player: Pepsi. What the hell is this decline over the last few seasons Pepsi? You're better than this.

San Diego

Best player: @SMiiRK-_- and @ThumbLessBaldy . You're both great with moving the puck up and amazing defensemen. Two of the best in the AHL.

Worst players: @Knxght-30 because he ratted on his team last season over anything and everything. Not my cup of tea I guess in a league.

San Jose:

Best player: @xX1_Stxtzle_8Xx and @Gametime2334262 . @xX1_Stxtzle_8Xx has drastically increased his playing ability over the last few seasons. A lot of people undermine him, but as a RD who plays against him frequently on the left wing, Gab definitely has acquired the thumbs. Gametime is worth that hefty contract in his locker room presence alone. The man can fire you up no matter how piss of a day you're having. But if you suck, be prepared to be called a piss can circusboy for months.

Worst player: @westm1234 don't know the kid, but stats aren't supplying aid. Does appear to be somewhat decent with moving the puck though I guess. grain of salt

Springfield:

Best player: @MyNamesMino . Mino just finds a way to be successful every season.

Worst player: @Gar0nV-TEC Not having a bad season, but according to a lot of people he's acquired an ego. Weird

Stockton

Best players: @Brxndamour and @MaTh_HaBs . The boys find success each season, and I'm sure they'll find a way to pull the team back together. I don't foresee this team being in this slump for much longer.

Worst Player: @Happyguy90 it starts with this contract here

Syracuse:

Best player: @GingerNHL another head scratcher of why he was allowed ahl management. Great player, but probably shouldn't have any business being in the AHL

Worst player: @ll GOHST ll

Texas

Best player: @BrandonUtd . Brandon was my D partner last season in the N, and outside of the 5 minute major's he's a great player on the ice. I haven't seen him play center, but he was good with the puck on defense so I imagine it carried into this season.

Worst player: So far looking at the team it's @xJohnny03 . Johnny's typically a pretty good player so I'm sure this will turn around eventually this season.

Toronto

Best Player: @Ironside197 . Ironside has a DP this season and has been lighting it up. I don't know the guy all that well, but the stats prove he's fired up! I also like @Stoss x 44 on right wing. Stoss is a good puck mover, which is a trait he probably mastered since we were forced to play with PP the last 12 games of our season last year.

Worst player: @GodlyXJohn . He's having a decent season, but the whole weird ego to @TheBobbyOrr4 and shirt sales thing will always be odd to me.

Tuscon:

Best player: @XMxttyX_ , a DP that seems to have just gotten the call up has been tearing it up so far. Outside of him, @X-ShoreySzn-X is the heart and soul of this team. @Carbeen- also surprisingly is having a great season so far.

Worst player: @AppaJuicee . don't know him, but has bad player rating and I'm an hour deep into this fucking thing and don't care anymore

Utica:

Best player: @VintageTrav . Trav's a good dude that's been around for a long time and a good skater. He's on a hefty contract, but so far he's been living up to it.

Worst player: @McPumpUrcheeksQC how do u get less than 1 ppg on 1ms as a wing

WBS:

Team's in absolute fucking shambles.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    zkoivu
  2. Squeegydingers87

Squeegydingers87 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 1 / -8
    :D

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Corcky1996

Corcky1996 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Corcky1996#9826
    Ratings:
    +49 / 2 / -8
    "Acquired"

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Corcky1996
  4. Zkoivu

Zkoivu Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zKoivu#6042
    Ratings:
    +935 / 22 / -92
    lmao

• Winner Winner x 1
    zkoivu
  5. SyNc_ImpacT

SyNc_ImpacT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -1
    how am i Cleveland's worst player? i have 2 points in my last 2 weeks! lmao jk

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. xCarbeen

xCarbeen S11 Mem Cup Champion

Discord:
    xcarbeen#0
    Ratings:
    +1,310 / 99 / -206
    Great write-up!

" @Carbeen- also surprisingly is having a great season so far." my goal is to make it so it's not "surprising" anymore lol. Gotta keep grinding.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    carbeentv
  7. SgtAndyBoy

SgtAndyBoy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    sgtandyboy#0
    Ratings:
    +298 / 0 / -22
    Forgot me koivu

• Winner Winner x 1
    sgtandyboy11
  8. TheBobbyOrr4

TheBobbyOrr4 Anyone need a pizza

Discord:
    TheBobbyOrr4#2233
    Ratings:
    +1,626 / 73 / -358
    My sources have told me you clearly dont know @ll_19-toews

Skyhighsms
  9. X-ShoreySzn-X

X-ShoreySzn-X Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xshoreysznx#0
    Ratings:
    +629 / 118 / -79
    “@X-ShoreySzn-X is the heart and soul of this team” love it lol

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. Mikeh x 39

Mikeh x 39 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 13 / -57
    can i be the worst

• Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Zkoivu

Zkoivu Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zKoivu#6042
    Ratings:
    +935 / 22 / -92
    depends whos askin

• Winner Winner x 1
    zkoivu
  12. RenewableBanned

RenewableBanned Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -17
    Thanks for the kind words brodie <3

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. ToMMy l28l

ToMMy l28l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tommyboyy28#0
    Ratings:
    +73 / 1 / -3
    ThumblessBaldy best RD to touch a controller

ttommyboiii
  14. Mikeh x 39

Mikeh x 39 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 13 / -57
    no one likes me #nofriends

No Streaming Account
  15. xReignMan-

xReignMan- http://www.twitch.tv/xReignMan_

Discord:
    itzcheckmate3866#0
    Ratings:
    +220 / 7 / -9
    Worst player here. Nice write up also

• Winner Winner x 1
    xreignman_
  16. Roboavenger420

Roboavenger420 Warning Group

Ratings:
    +140 / 2 / -8
    Great write up man thanks for the media

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Roboavenger420

Roboavenger420 Warning Group

Ratings:
    +140 / 2 / -8
    And for wbs @zKoivu i agree that team is in absolute shambles but @JxyDee_- is def ther best player had to give my boy a shoutout

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. Zkoivu

Zkoivu Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zKoivu#6042
    Ratings:
    +935 / 22 / -92
    I agree, but there just isn’t a roster right now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    zkoivu
  19. DCKIESON

DCKIESON Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dickie#2186
    Ratings:
    +284 / 13 / -39
    Bxlchy is the goat no question

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account