TIER LIST OF GOALIE TANDEMS (DAY 1 OF 4 OF LOVING THE LGHL GOALIES)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by lm Deanoo, Jun 8, 2022.

1. lmDeanoo-

lmDeanoo- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Deanoo#9812
    Ratings:
    +281 / 0 / -9
    Again, I will not be including myself in any of these threads, but feel free to give your opinion on where myself and Blanchet33021010238102930293 belong.

SS:

• :team4: The only tandem in SS in my opinion is @Habs4lf and @Spongescrub. They proved what they were elite as a tandem last season with 53 wins and were a crucial part of Nashville's success in playoffs.

S:

• :team14: Starting the S tier is @BaconStaysCrispy and @dudethisishard. Bacon hasn't played much of G this year, but I expect him to have a solid season none the less. Dude proved his worth last season by showing up when it mattered during the regular season.

• :team922: Seattle's Vezina winner @xMeddy41 has a change of backups this season with @Shxsty31- joining him between the pipes. If Meddy can recreate last seasons madness, this duo is S tier.

• :team74: Josh was tired of not getting saves in the regular season and went all in on goalies in bidding. @GoNicsGo95 and @ItsAntt-_- is close to being in SS tier in my opinion, but they should be safe 45+ win tandem.

A:

• :team30: I was debating putting this duo in the S tier, but @GxLney23 has never played in the N. They should be able to get important wins for their team and I expect @Cxuture x 88 to get 30 wins this season, but I'm going to make a bold prediction and say he's not getting more than 26 because he signed up on XBOX and is gonna get tired of playing 9 games a week (I've been there trust).

• :team31: I won't lie, probably the most overpaid duo in the league. I expect Benzy to get traded to a team needing a starter, but if you keep @Benzymcnasty and @Bxlchy all season they must get 50 wins or else you overspent on two starter for nothing.

• :team18: The only problem I have with this duo is that I have never seen @YuNgWuN413 play, but Baldo built a good team again and @KROFTONITE can get another 30+ win season.

• :team28: This goalie tandem can either surprise me and be better or be worse and for that reason they're in A tier. @ll GOHST ll @Polar-1387 should get Pier and Moti some wins, but I don't expect them to carry.

• :team2: I wasn't sure whether to put them in A or B tier, but I feel like Thomas and Moran did a good job with bidding. @Swaymxn- and @xChoo-_- won't win you every game, but will definitely work well with the team in front of them.

• :team21: @I MT98 I wanted a big goalie contract and he put his marbles and faith into @l0lCorbzzl3l at 3M he should be able to win MT a couple of games. One big reason why this tandem isn't in S tier is that @XxCanadasGamexX hasn't played a season of G since season 11.

• :team20: This team has arguably two starting goalies in @Serrrvz- and @xLuukkonen1x this bidding on their team, the only unfortunate part of this is that the team in front of them is very offensive and they're gonna need to carry

• :team676: Last on the A tier is @NOVI_Toxic and @BigLizzo_69. Rico hasn't played much G, but will play his 3 games with the Dangs line. Novi had 40 wins last season which I doubt is going to happen again, but he should be able to help his team get 40+ wins.

B:

• :team7: First on the B tier is @DandG915 and @Benny. DandG won a cup his last season in Washington as a backup goalie who stepped up in finals and Benny was the Wild backup during their playoff run last season and put up great numbers. These guys are two great backups turned good starters I just hope consistency will be on point.

• :team1: This can either be great or awful. @Foncce has tendencies of being inconsistent and losing interest fast and @CQ_ThoR hasn't played much NHL caliber game since he got drafted. This is a similar case with the Devils.

• :team391: Sean paid his backup big bucks for him to start this season. @Albxrt92 will have to step up his game and make sure to stay consistent. @zachsnhl is in my opinion one of the best backups in the league and hopefully they can get Sean 40+ wins.

• :team29: I don't know if I like this tandem. @Vulkihn played well in the regular season with a stacked Philly team that got worst offensively, but better defensively during bidding. The only reason they aren't A tier is that I have no clue who their backup is and that goals might not come easily with the 3rd line.

• :team8: Nothing wrong to say here to be honest @iAm-Beasti and @YourFriendBR are both good goalies that won't necessarily "carry", but definitely do good enough for their team to win.

• :team23: Even though @BoKnows x 88 is 3/9 he's still a good backup to have and @Konzy-- was great in 1974, hopefully he hasn't lost his touch.

• :team12: I think the Rangers downgraded on G this season. The only reason they're this low is that @I9I-LeFranck_I9I hasn't played G in a while and that @xSportyy hasn't played since season 10

• :team9: To round-off the B tier, we have @Debrxsk and @Bufford80. Chrissy had Okay stats last regular season I expect him to do better this time around. Bufford is a CHL warrior hopefully he proves me wrong by getting 15-20 wins this season.
    C:
    • :team6: This tandem could've been B tier, but @Doc_Peep hasn't played since the Leafs last won the cup and @xLeafs33 didn't have a great season last year.

• :team76: This might be a shocker and here's why. @AKA_FRANNYBOI and @Kuuzy_19 can be A tier, but for the fact they haven't experienced LGHL hockey yet, I'm putting them here. I do think they will have a good year still.

• :team27: One overpaid backup and a certified backup in this league. I like the team if they can carry a bit they can have a good season. Consistency might be the downfall.

• :team15: This was a hard decision, but @Gio91502 was great in playoffs, but suffered during the regular season. I'm predicting a bounce-back reg season from him. @XLaurenco93X is a life long backup with Okay stats.

• :team3: In my opinion, PP's best bid is @DreamzVIL he's a good goalie and will help this team. Unfortunately he won't get much help. As for @Knights29 it's hard to say someone is good when their only games where with PP again.

• :team17: The man, the myth, the unfortunate slip @Gadzookzzz is back and he probably hopes he didn't sign up right now. His contract is a bit hefty for someone that hasn't played in a while. Even though TMGKuzKuz31 had a terrible team last season, he can't carry a team to success unfortunately.

• :team11: This tandem will either be good or bad and i'm unfortunately predicting bad. @Weeeooooww and @ThisSportrick are two backup 0.750%, 3.02 GAA goalies, but @Lxppy-- built an Okay team in my opinion so 35 wins might be gettable.

• :team10: Don't really have much to say to be honest, both have little experience and @Kakkox24x 's last season wasn't ideal.

• :team78: Two decent goalies, but neither can carry a line I expect a little less than 35 wins from them.

Hopefully you prove me wrong:

• :team75: I don't feel like TerryOh is bad at this game, buddy grinds a lot, but this team is just bad and Terry is used to having a good team besides him to help him out and this one ain't it.

• :team5: I'm not gonna comment further I think it's obvious.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 9
    lmDeanoo
  2. Dodsy x 17

Dodsy x 17 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +158 / 2 / -16
    you have L takes deanoo, im sorry. But someone had to say it.

• Winner Winner x 2
    dodsy__
  3. lmDeanoo-

lmDeanoo- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Deanoo#9812
    Ratings:
    +281 / 0 / -9
    Make a tier list then

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    lmDeanoo
  4. Kakkox24x

Kakkox24x Kakkox24x

Ratings:
    +87 / 48 / -76
    At least I’m not as overpaid as you

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Cxckyyy-

Cxckyyy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Cxckyy#5696
    Ratings:
    +31 / 2 / -4
    Thanks for the read Deano !

• Winner Winner x 1
    cxckyy_
  6. Benzymcnasty

Benzymcnasty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Benzymcnasty#2474
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -1
    Deanoo already has me on the trade block lol... Love the dedication Deanoo... Thanks for putting time into this. Love it!

• Winner Winner x 1
    benzymcnasty
  7. Juulpodds

Juulpodds Well-Known Member

Discord:
    juul07#0
    Ratings:
    +159 / 53 / -49
    You disrespect @Doc_Peep again we will have problems deanoo

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  8. Brydxn

Brydxn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2 / -4
    Gio is a top 3 goalie on the console

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    Brydxn
  9. Doranz-

Doranz- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 3 / -19
    Konz is a new man

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    adxmi1i
  10. gio91502

gio91502 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    gio91502#2748
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -3
    C tier :( Did have a bad regular season, maybe this season will be different

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Gio91502
  11. DCKIESON

DCKIESON Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dickie#2186
    Ratings:
    +284 / 13 / -39
    Seattle SS for sure

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Konzy--

Konzy-- 1 Aye

Discord:
    Konzy#4934
    Ratings:
    +899 / 28 / -44
    feels like '74

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    konzzzy
  13. ItsDomii

ItsDomii Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Domi#1311
    Ratings:
    +32 / 1 / -4
    Always fun to see these, good read.

• Winner Winner x 1
    ItsDxmii
  14. XxpuckyxX3791

XxpuckyxX3791 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Datsyukmagicman#7412
    Ratings:
    +329 / 58 / -153
    @deano no cap my goalies are way better then you and only 750 k ... W .. but I guess you will see

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    blacklyndonfps
  15. MrGray08x

MrGray08x Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mrgray08x#0
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Any goalie on a shit team is gonna look bad…idc how good you are..@deano on a shit team is also gonna be shit..straight facts

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Benzymcnasty

Benzymcnasty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Benzymcnasty#2474
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -1
    Can confirm. Played for Utica two seasons ago. :laugh:

• Funny Funny x 1
    benzymcnasty
  17. BroccNastyy

BroccNastyy Warning Group

Discord:
    Brocc#6087
    Ratings:
    +533 / 64 / -177
    damn deano the community didnt like this thread at all even tho u put my teams goalies last while their the best tandem in LG good write up i appreciate u taking time out of ur day to write this

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    brocc_chel
  18. Eyekyew

Eyekyew Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 2 / -7
    Good write up Deano. I like Buffalo's tandem a lot, expect Yungwun to turn some heads

• Winner Winner x 4
    hiEyekyew