AHL PAGM's Eastern Conference Grading

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by GRITTY 16, Jul 22, 2022.

1. GRITTY 16

GRITTY 16 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    GRITTY 16#3281
    Ratings:
    +157 / 8 / -22
    Some say PAGM's aren't real people, might even call us the Goalies of managers @aCanadianGamer

So I decided to shine some light on the real heroes in LG, the guys who do as much work only to be shipped off at any moment (albeit it has it perks when it comes to being sent to a playoff team near deadline) hi @Jumps69. I had some input from the teams GM to give some insight on the back end stuff their PAGMs may or may not be doing

To start we look at the East Atlantic

:team778: Laval Rocket
    PAGM - @SNER0
    Cap hit 3.25 - POS RD

Laval is doing very well leading the eastern conference, and a big part of that success is their management core and their chemistry, SNER0 resigned for another run with Soxfan and it seems to be working as they sit atop a very deep Atlantic Division. Hard to not see that the management core get along great and all contribute to their teams success with scheduling, lines and trades as they look to continue their dominance

On Ice Grade: A+
    Management Grade: A-

:team352: Providence Bruins
    PAGM - @Ruppr
    Cap hit 1.25 - POS LD

Providence is a deep team they had a good bidding and continue to sit in a very favorable spot in the standings, Turts made a good play having his free contract last season enter bidding to allow another big name Dman to take free contract. Ruppr is a great manager and a huge contributor to the management day to day work.

On Ice Grade: A-
    Management Grade: A

:team309: Syracuse Crunch
    PAGM - @Frishmania
    Cap hit 750K - POS C

Syracuse was the hottest team to start the season winning a shocking 16 wins in a row, Mashle built a team with good vibes, and bid on none other than Frish the nicest guy in LG (shout out to Charlie)
    Now Frish has had some ups and downs this season but he is helping on the ice and in the office anywhere he can. For a PAGM he's as hands on as they come

On Ice Grade: C+
    Management Grade: B-

:team312: Rochester Americans
    PAGM @Hope l27l
    Cap hit 1 mil - POS LD/RD

Rochester is in good shape, they are having a good season in a tough division and with some nice trades bringing in some veteran presence they are looking to avoid losing any ground in the standings, Hope has been there since the start with a resign and trade. He's an asset to the Americans as he's a do it all type of manager helping with anything he can to keep the team running smoothly

On Ice: B
    Management: A-

:team393: Charlotte Checkers
    PAGM @Fluffy I37I
    Cap hit 2.5 mil - POS C/RW

Charlotte is a team in a spot where a bad week they will lose serious ground on the hunt for playoffs. Fluffy has a strict no trading clause in his contract and that's fine with him because he doesn't even know where the management tools are on the site. Playing is where he shines as he is one of the biggest key pieces in the organization and a huge reason they're having the success they are as a line and team

On Ice: A+
    Management: F

:team298: Toronto Marlies
    PAGM @Ducky x6
    Cap hit 1.25 - POS C

Toronto are unfortunate victims to the depth of the East, they are sitting 10th and just outside a playoff spot but if they were in the west they'd be 7th. No doubt this team will figure things out and make a push as their chem line with ducky and company continue to win and once the other lines start they'll be a team to watch out for. Ducky is an ideas guy and it's a great role, info on trades/lines and was a part of their bidding process.

On Ice: B+
    Management: B+

:team299: Grand Rapids Griffins
    PAGM - None

Waffles and Mooosey opted to go no PAGM so far this season keeping control of the team split just between the two of them

:team777:
    Belleville Senators
    PAGM @Cam x 28
    Cap hit 4.25 - POS LW

As a previous PAGM of Boz I can tell you it's the hardest job in the world and bravely Cam decided to give it a go! After being traded there from Manitoba he has been helpful in the trades department but not much else. I hear rumblings of complaining which is never a trait you want the men in charge to have. He has helped them get some wins so that's a plus I guess

On Ice: C+
    Management: C-

Now we move onto the East North

:team302: Lehigh Valley Phantoms
    PAGM - None

Fialah and Trenur are another team who opted out of having a PAGM and it seems to be working fine for them, for now.

:team410:
    Utica Comets
    PAGM @Zach x 56
    Cap hit 750K - POS LD

Utica has a great team and a line that you could argue is the best in the A currently, but they need the others to keep winning if they want to make it to loffs. The North has teams 4 points out of division lead and 2 points out of missing playoffs so a bad week can really hurt. Zach is with his boys and they're doing great, he has the hardest task though as he has to carry ACG every game and somehow it's been working. Off ice he's very hands on with scheduling and making sure every move they make benefits them.

On Ice: A+
    Management: A-

:team350: Hershey Bears

We will just skip over the Hershey Squirts

:team314:
    Hartford Wolf Pack
    PAGM @xFalsexHopex
    Cap hit 2.5 - POS LD/RD

Hartford had a great start to the season with some of the best resign options you could ask for. They've been competitive all season and I'm sure they will continue to until the last game of the season. "He does 75% of the work" False seems to be the guy in involved in working all aspects of the organization from deals to scheduling, he has been a leader for the team even switching positions from what he's comfortable with to help the team win.

On Ice: A
    Management: A+

:team315: Bridgeport Islanders
    PAGM @xRoyalGx_
    Cap hit 2.75 - POS RD

Bridgeport has some line success but the depth doesn't seem there as they are in a near impossible position to make a comeback. Royal has been doing all he can he's winning games and helping manage. Running a PSN and XBOX team seems like a task you just don't want and maybe that's why I get ghosted when messaging him for players.

On Ice: B
    Management: B

:team301: Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins
    PAGM - None

Roubi did the stand up thing after an unexpectedly difficult season for them, moving key guys and even his PAGM to playoff teams. Class act by the baby pens

:team317:
    Cleveland Monsters
    PAGM - None

Fullsyy removed Jeff as PAGM I assume to allow him the opportunity to be moved to a playoff team before deadline

:team395:
    Chicago Wolves
    PAGM - None

Nelson Yankee was put in a very difficult position after his GM left, but he's stepped up and doing all he can to keep the team afloat. Still some unfortunate forfeits but it's expected.

So that's the East, i was bored so don't take anything seriously. Just wanted to try to give some love to my fellow PAGMs,

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. xAKUx Reaper

xAKUx Reaper Well-Known Member

Discord:
    awfulreaper#0
    Ratings:
    +147 / 5 / -7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. zMON5T3R

zMON5T3R Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zmon5t3r#0
    Ratings:
    +350 / 34 / -64
    Reapers baby mama - A-
    Reaper - C+

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. xAKUx Reaper

xAKUx Reaper Well-Known Member

Discord:
    awfulreaper#0
    Ratings:
    +147 / 5 / -7
    @zMON5T3R : D+ for going backwards but somehow winning one time

No Streaming Account
  5. Soxfan7744

Soxfan7744 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 6 / -14
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    No Streaming Account
  6. superchimp99

superchimp99 Bullshit Artist

Discord:
    superchimp99#0
    Ratings:
    +36 / 11 / -32
    Jeff who? You mean NoSho Jeff???

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Frishmania

Frishmania Active Member

Discord:
    Frishmania#7205
    Ratings:
    +29 / 1 / -1
    Thanks for being kind, and the Charlie shoutout.

Charlie rating: A+

I'll have to be better to not embarrass him.

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account