Please Vote! Anti-Trade Deadline Targets

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by l Bossy l x 22, Mar 8, 2023.

?

Are you excited for the trade deadline?

1. No (LG is dead)

40.0%
  2. Sure, why not?

16.4%
  3. I’m excited to see which shitty team Broom gets sent too

21.8%
  4. Yes

9.1%
  5. I can’t read -Deet

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. l Bossy l x 22

l Bossy l x 22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    Gotta give credit to @Fleury l8l for this idea. I’ll be taking a quick look at some players on the 16 playoff teams who are potential targets to be moved to shittier teams at the deadline due to teams making trade deadline upgrades (aka getting gifted).

1.) :team515:Bakersfield Condors:team515: (87 points)

I know how much @KnifeVet22 and @Matt4for4 love their gifts, so there are a few potential ADTs on Bakersfield (Anti-Deadline Targets; will be abbreviating this a bunch to save myself from typing this out 1000x). If @Chainer IV gets snaked again, the rest of the squad better riot.

- @Daddy Pooder/@l RISKTAKER l/@AirBullseye23: Third liners on top tier teams are perpetually in danger of being moved for upgrades at the deadline. Pooder and Risktaker did put together a strong 4-0 performance this week, so perhaps they’re safe or perhaps they get moved while their value is
    at an all-time high? As for Bullseye, I honestly know nothing about him other than he’s been a career CHLer. I also wouldn’t put it past @BullBreed333 and the Calgary Wranglers on potentially monopolizing on AHLers with “Bull” in their name.

- @DailyDietCoke/@ImN0tEvenG00d: No goalie is safe with @TRMC BIGMAC not being on this roster… Plus one of these two clearly isn’t even good, and Diet Dr. Pepper is clearly superior to Diet Coke.

2.) :team395:Chicago Wolves:team395: (85 points)

It would appear as though @DekeoIogist @Pope Dave ll and @Koho really haven’t made many moves this season, and I don’t think I anticipate this changing drastically here at the deadline.

- @VVaGs82: Clearly LG doesn’t think Wags is good enough after not giving him player of the week last week, but honestly I just want to rattle Wags even more.

- @Igor I31I: If someone changes their tag to Sorokin, they’d clearly be a better choice for the Wolves. The upgrade potential is clearly here.

3.) :team777:Belleville Senators:team777: (84 points)

The Senators, led by @Kookzyy and @l Glass 9 l have certainly been a surprise team this season as they currently lead the Eastern Atlantic.

- @TacTic MaRio: Mario has struggled to the tune of a 6-12-2 record so far this season, but Mario just doubled his season win total this week upon his arrival to Belleville. Perhaps he’s heating up in anticipation of The
    Super Mario Bros. Movie coming out in less than a month or perhaps Mario is a prime ADT candidate.

- @Im Tryggered: I didn’t know who else to list from this team, so I figured I’d further try to trigger this guy.

4.) :team1475:Henderson Silver Knights:team1475: (83 points)

Typically nobody loves to make trades more than @Flames I18I, so perhaps he’s finally learned not to mess with what’s working. Surely there are still some ADTs in Henderson.

- @Downtown55: DT just lost to @Broomball16, so I’m not sure your soundboard can save you from that.

- @Breckeeezy: Breck also just lost to @Broomball16, and has already been traded twice this season, so perhaps a third and final deal is in the cards.

5.) :team300:Texas Stars:team300: (83 points)

@v FrosTiC and @SweatedOrb5 have built a solid squad in Texas. With a stacked Western Conference, surely there are some ADTs here.

- @DaSteelerz: Da Dominos… Need I say more?

- @MPaKz: Mpakz currently sports the worst record on Texas (8-7-1), so he’s clearly the most likely non-Dominos loving ADT (unless he also loves Dominos).

6.) :team349:Rockford IceHogs:team349: (80 points)

@Dugzz l67l and @Defty x 12 have built a solid team despite Dugzz himself having a rather pedestrian season by his standards. He might even be an ADT, if he weren’t management.

- @Morgz x 4: I’m honestly just surprised that this guy has made it this far in the season without quitting/getting banned. Well done.

- @vdH x 93: With a 9-8-3 record so far, perhaps the IceHogs will look for someone to be more worthy of the 4m price tag.

7.) :team625:Colorado Eagles:team625: (76 points)

@K6 I81I and @l Assonnato l have also been a nice surprise out of this tough Western Conference. Outside of their top line, there seem like plenty of movable pieces though.

- @Clavet I29I: A 1.5m goalie with a 9-16-3 record is a pretty automatic ADT.

- @Rxchzii: The same can be said for a 4-11-1 750K amateur dman.

- @ES I Devil I: Devil has greatly improved since his early season Anti-All Star appearances. Still seems like a potential ADT though.

8.) :team519:San Jose Barracuda:team519: (76 points)

@Dad of Five 81 and @Yuh Perf have build a solid squad, but once again it would not be surprising whatsoever to see moves being made from teams in this stacked Western Conference.

- @Wadden l32l: Statistically Wadden’s 7-9 record as a 750K winger would be a no-brainer ADT, but Wadden is basically glued to
    Do5’s hip, so I doubt he actually moves.

- @leroux 97: Leroux escaped Cleveland after missing a couple of games, but with a 10-7-1 record he could find himself as an ADT.

9.) :team307:Manitoba Moose:team307: (75 points)

With 76 points @SQUADCAV16 and @Justn I87I Meese would sit in third in the Eastern Conference… Instead they sit in 7th in the West. Deadline moves would not be a surprise.

- @TC players: Manitoba currently only has 8 forwards, so clearly something has to give here.

- @I Steal Napkins: 11-8-1 with only 8 goals all for 3.25m… By contrast the legendary @TITOGASMcomes in with the same price tag for almost 3x the goal total.

- @Spacelessbark: I honestly didn’t even know that Bark was still playing in LG.

10.) :team410:Utica Comets:team410: (73 points)

@ChiSouthSiderr and @a Bas3 CaMp3r find their team sitting in third place in the Eastern Conference at the deadline. With Chicago as the heavy favorites to come out of the East, you’d have to imagine that Utica and teams below them will be looking to improve as much as possible.

- @ChAsInG budZzZ: 5-12-5 as a 750K backup G is an obvious ADT.

- @K1eetus/@ChrisBeezer: With 9-7-4 records these two are really the only other clear ADT candidates, but doubtful we see them move as long-time buddies of Base Camper… Wouldn’t be entirely surprising to see Chi doing whatever he wants at the deadline though.

11.) :team302:Lehigh Valley Phantoms:team302: (73 points)

@King Ryne and @Dats xx have built a solid team. Realistically two of the most ADT worthy players are Dats (6-11-3) and paid AGM @BigJay x89 (7-9-4), who obviously can’t be moved.

- @Ezreal/@The Salad8477: The only other logical ADTs would have to be BigJay’s linemates.

12.) :team299:Grand Rapids Griffins:team299: (72 points)

I wouldn’t be surprised to see @JC Enterprise and @Mr WorldWlde 69 have a rather busy trade deadline as these two aren’t afraid to make moves and they definitely have some areas in need of upgrades.

- @Billsmafia1186/@Jumps69: These two are the only players on their entire roster with a negative +/-. Both players are on cheap contracts and have each already been traded away from shitty teams this season.

13.) :team309:Syracuse Crunch:team309: (71 points)

Stop the presses these guys have called up @XxpuckyxX3791 and have officially given up on the season… As if it wasn’t already bad enough that these guys have bums like @TyrantOfSicily@McPluggles and @WeDunkThose on their roster. Every Western Conference team wishes they were in the East.

14.) :team2050:Abbotsford Canucks:team2050: (71 points)

@Manttzzy and @AlphaX Fallen are barely hanging onto the final playoff spot in the Western Conference. You’d have to imagine that they’ll be looking to make some moves to try and avoid drawing Bakersfield in the first round or falling out of the playoffs altogether.

- @Everyone other than Manttzzy and the locked in managers. It’s pretty wild how much better Manttzzy’s record is than literally every single other player on his team.

15.) :team778:Laval Rocket:team778: (69 points)

The Rocket, led by @Eamonn, got off to a pretty horrendous start, but they have seemingly turned things around despite his AGM taking a ban.

- Like most of the East, this roster simply isn’t very impressive, and any number of guys could be moved at the deadline, so I’m not going to bother listing them all. The goal here is to avoid a first round matchup with Chicago.

16.) :team301:Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins:team301: (68 points)

Basically everything I just said about Laval, except managed by @Peck l87l and @I Kessel x 81 l.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    bossy_22_
  2. TheCloud IX

TheCloud IX Well-Known Member

Discord:
    cloudicus#0
    Ratings:
    +428 / 21 / -34
    First

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    mrcloudicuss
  3. Mr WorldWlde 69

Mr WorldWlde 69 LG Mcdonald is the best!

Discord:
    Mr WorldWlde 69#5585
    Ratings:
    +2,300 / 563 / -1,177
    I mean bills never played a game on Cleveland and Jumps has 69 in his tag so I basically have to keep him

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. DailyDietCoke

DailyDietCoke Warning Group

Discord:
    dailydietcoke#0
    Ratings:
    +226 / 7 / -18
    Terrible write-up. Everybody knows Diet Coke is the best Diet soft drink

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    DailyDietCoke
  5. Jumps69

Jumps69 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +451 / 48 / -89
    Any bottom 3 team would be lucky to get me bossy leave me alone!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Jumpsss
  6. Kpy86

Kpy86 Hi

Ratings:
    +539 / 7 / -23
    no mention, skipping over it

• Like Like x 1
    kipper86
  7. TITO JAKS0N

TITO JAKS0N BETTER CENTRE THAN YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE

Ratings:
    +283 / 48 / -68
    Legend in the house!

Go moose

Go tito

Go this forum post!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Im Tryggered

Im Tryggered Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1 / -3
    My contract has a no trade clause so I’m safe!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. xMecciah

xMecciah Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xmecciah#0
    Ratings:
    +187 / 11 / -21
    We'll see about that bud

• Like Like x 1
    meccboomin
  10. Im Tryggered

Im Tryggered Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1 / -3
    Don’t start with me or your next home will be on the monsters

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Wadden l32l

Wadden l32l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +240 / 6 / -23
    Woohoo, finally made a bossy post

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    wadden32
  12. Mr Orock

Mr Orock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +240 / 19 / -47
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    wedunkthose
  13. l Bossy l x 22

l Bossy l x 22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    It worked for poor Tyrant already. Good luck on Cleveland buddy :kiss:

• Winner Winner x 1
    bossy_22_
  14. VVaGs82

VVaGs82 Mr Irrelevant

Discord:
    vvags82#0
    Ratings:
    +1,503 / 57 / -72
    Imagine thinking I can be traded for any AHL RD at league minimum contract. 6’7” DD is 12-0. If @DekeoIogist wants to downgrade then that’s on him

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    wags82
  15. DekeoIogist

DekeoIogist Chirp a Day keeps a Shitter away

Discord:
    Deke#6969
    Ratings:
    +1,358 / 242 / -251
    Don’t tempt me

• Funny Funny x 4