Handshake and team appreciation

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Big_gren, Aug 23, 2023.

1. Big_gren

Big_gren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -10
    Please be nice I am pretty sure I’m dyslexic and I know I suck at both French and English

These fucking heartpack! Man I loved this team. I’ve been part of some absolute monster teams but none of them had heart like these guys, by far the most fun I had even tho it was my worst szn out of all my calder cups. I’d like to start of by thanking the leagues bogs, staff and everyone else that’s involved to help make this league playable. Il be doing a handshake thread for every series then go to individual for every heartpack player.

Series 1 laval rockets 4-1
    This series was a quick one but not won without a fight, with a win and two OT L the series could have gone the other way really quick. I’ve always respected this management since they have always been in the running for most points in the league and clearly can build playoffs team full of qc. I enjoyed playing you guys and thanks for slapping me 6-0

Series 2 baby pens 4-3
    By far the toughest series for us, had us in the ropes through the whole series but I knew we would pull through. I’ve always respected what chico can do as a manager but man did you ever build a toxic team. Beating toxic team must be my favourite thing to do. Forgot who it was in the manager chat but someone told us “just play the game, you guys already lost the series” while we’re down 2-1 with 10m left in the third while they were up in the series 1-0. We came back and won in OT. That saying lit a fire underneath the packs ass and just turned the boys around. There was no losing after that, we pushed to g7 and almost lost but with the amount of heart we got on the pack we pulled through in OT scoring a hight one T thanks to coach chedz for letting us know that it was open. Gg to duch love the guy and great player, pens unreal G. Morgangriff is an underrated player. Most of the other guys are toxic.

Series 3 Americans 4-2
    Gave my line our only loss after we blew a 3 goal lead and lose in OT but that’s what happens when the team out hearts you. Americans had heart and was lead by a great management crew that I have tons of respect for. Johns one of those guys like me who has been around for ever and won’t lose without a fight. Always fun playing a series against buddy’s but the better team came on top but this was my favourite series playing against buddy’s and lots of skilled players. Gg boys

FINALS star 4-1
    What a let down, caught cheating and still gets smacked in 5. Prime gets lots of heat for his personality but people don’t know he’s got heart and just wants to win and apologized to me for his team being disrespectful after losing. Hiskanen thought that pony and him were gods but I watched nucks and buch and stutzle dismantle them game 1. Like I said love beating toxic teams, specially ones that cheat. I’d be very surprised that only crowe knew about the second tag but can’t prove anyone’s else guilt. Either way I don’t like to be toxic but these guys can Hold a L. Lots of respect for my boy hypey who’s got heart, had much respect for alli since he’s another one that’s been here since the dinosaurs but loss respect once I found he did my boy abrams dirty in FB. Other than that gg wish we could have played reign or cuda in finals like we should have if there weren’t cheating going on. Those would have been some fun series vs good dudes, a couple none toxic hockey. Toms of respect for both those teams.

Appreciate post for the boys

Blue line - my old line who struggled all szn and had lots of trades happen. Sui them all playoffs to give us the best chance at winning every series. I had little complaints about it and I am very thankful you guys trusted me. You guys pulled through when we needed you most and beat penguins first line giving us the possibility of a g7

Lw Dirtydangles - I know you weren’t the happiest about me leaving the line and playing the top lines every series but I hope you know it was a move I had to do to give us the best chance to win. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone with hands like you, making kids look silly daily. Loved watching you play and score goals out with no help.

C andy - happy you accepted free contract role for me, coming up big when we needed and did not bitch once when I needed you to play a top line. Role model for a lot of guys, you’re a top two way C and I had a great szn managing with you. Best of luck on your plans next szn, you will make a splash where ever you go.

Rw Chevy - deadline pickup that was very happy about. You came up huge for us vs the penguins scoring some gross goals and staying composed. Fuck your chl Xbox team for doing you dirty, you can cup check them now if you want. Pure goal scorer and we were lucky to get you at deadline

LD ells - who? I’m ngl you can ask gerbs I’ve had my eye on you since after bidding and wanted to get you right away but respected my dog gerbs. In a pinch at the deadline we made a move for you and called you up. Unreal 750k stay home d for us and could not be happier with what I got. 0 toxicity and a good dude.

Rd acknowledgeme - can’t wait to see you cul check your many many many haters. I don’t think I’ve met anyone else that had more “beef” with people other than Greek (rip Jean). Last second trade that we got for cmdeadly. Sorry we had to do that with him but we had good chem with you and knew that you had the heart to win the cup, happy that you did not hesitate to switch lines with me and let me cook. That goes a long way.

Red line - had this core of a line for two szn, what else can I say other than DAWGS. Seeing you guys hit that 20w mark have a smile on my face, all while having the best WAR in the league. Not afraid to play top lines and not afraid to score 9 goals in a game. You guys made my last two szn with the heartpack enjoyable and loved watching you guys play every game with so much heart. You guys are clutch in loffs when we needed and closed out 3 series for us, absolute DAWGS.

Lw stutzle - replacing semple was a hard task to do, people seen you as an up pusher but they don’t understand how hard it can be to play with those two fwds sometimes. They like to have the puck but hold you to such a high standard, get the fuck open and score when we give you the puck. That’s exactly what you did, always seemed like you could find the spot where dman weren’t covered and bury every single attempt they give you, you must have the most game winning goals in the league. Almost loss you after your line had there first bad week in two szn but I’m happy you pulled it together and decided to stick around and help the boys wins some huge games and the cup

C nuckzy - DAWG, two szn b2b with you leading my top line at C. Scoring goals and setting up plays all while being a huge defensive threat. Loved watching your streams with the voices on always ready to humble the boys when they needed and fire the boys up when they were down. 8m resign next szn? Nah your time to shine and muck the nhl. By far the most heart on the team, I don’t know anyone else that wanted to win more than you and I am so happy you took the resign. Cup check and stat check all the nerd that laughed at me for getting you at 6.25m. I paid for a top end player and that’s exactly what I got. Being the 4th manager you help me out a lot for advice and that’s why you always be bro to me.

Rw buch - DAWG, imagine people saying that you’re not even good when you lead the league two szn straight with 110+ points each time. I don’t think I could find a better goal scorer than you, I’ve seen you L2 around 5 kids just to piss on the G. You know this guys about to go off when he leaves the party, party or not your chem with this line was so good you never had to talk to know what your next move was. 4.25m for the best rw in the league? Such a steal . Hopefully you don’t get banned for fighting off the haters in the sb.

LD Mrabrams - aka tanners cousin. Someone once laughed that you were our g7 LD. But you have shown szn after szn why this is the case. Offensive threat while locking it down on the D. I truly believe you’re a friend that would defend one of the boys names if someone’s trashing talking behind their back. A true friend that I trust with my life. You know what you’re gunna get from this guy, if you’re out of line he will tell you, you know you’re gunna get some clamps from him and you know he’s got your back in what ever situation your in. Very happy you resigned with the boys and helped me so much in the management side and to straighten me out when I was making a bad call. You a DAWG for life.

Rd 4th - bro find me a better locked down 750k dman, you can’t. Clamp the shit out of pony, game the man nothing. We seen this against top players all szn. Absolutely top end defensive dman. You had massive shoes to fill with us losing mike from last szn but you filled them perfectly. Very happy we took the gamble on because you are one of the better contrats in the league

Yellow line - heart and soul and the back bone of the team. I don’t think I’ve been part of a team that communicated and wanted to get better as much as this line. After every game would go through what they thought they should change or maybe a new play, next day back in the lab trying it out. Played some top lines and came out on top every time. The amount of heart on this line is crazy. I’ve been part of some great lines but never had fun like this, appreciate for taking me in and carrying me to a decent szn.

Lw sauce - you were on blue line with me but moved over and clicked right away with the fwd core. You came from not playing comp 6s for a few years. 750k was not even a gamble for a ex nhl player like you, every week we can tell you we’re getting better and better. The one thing you never loss was your IQ of the game. Getting into playoffs you became the monster we needed and scored on demand. We actually had you be our g7 lw and scored the OT winner for the boys. Not that you were bad at the start but the improvement that I’ve seen from the start of the szn to now is crazy. I would not want to go to war with another lw other than you now. Crazy player, unreal dude and I am very happy I’ve gotten the chance to have a playoff run with you.

C nutznberger - 2.25m is all it cost to have a top c now and days I guess? Ngl you have been the best two way C I played with me whole career. From setting played time being the support player to being so fucking lock down on D. My record playing with you between two szn must be unreal, il get dmac to run the numbers for
    me. Your calm attitude and always willing ti win even if we are down with 15 seconds left. It has been an honour to play with you for the pass two szn, class act and wish nothing but the best for you. I should really be shitting on your name so I could maybe get you cheap next szn if I return but the leagues got to know that nuts is one of the best guys and top C I know. Thanks for accepting the resign offer.

Rw trev - how lucky are the wolfpack for get lmaotrev as a dp. Slept on by many players but I watched all of the mem cup finals szn22 and I knew he was him. Biggest fear was trev getting called up all szn but some how manage to stay down all szn. Maybe not being toxic is the way to get what you want because that’s exactly who trev is. Humble player who played the game to have fun but is so so so fucking good at it. His play making ability while able to score pretty much when ever he wants, also when playing a top lw to just switch to a defensive winger and clamp while the rest of the lines heats up on offence is crazy. Where ever you land in the nhl next szn the team is extremely lucky to have. Thank you for the none toxic szn and for stay in the ahl and carrying me. Imagien two szn two cups, games to ez for you.

LD max- “I’m so happy I can literally Jack off” le seule qc sur l’équipe. Tes un bon Ld puis à jouer très bien come mon partenaire. Ton offence et defence est come un top def. Toute sa pour 750k… not heard of. Merci pour la bonne saison et de pas être toxic. J’ai u beaucoup de fun d’être to rd. Ces difficile d’être le seul qc sure lequipe. je sais que je parle moins français que quand j'étais plus jeune mais merci de ne pas être toxique parce que de mon accent, j’ai perdu be coup de ma première langue puis chaque semaine j’ai u la chance de pratiquer avec toi.

G g_bone - boner you had a great szn with us and came huge in loffs for us going 7-1. Huge save after huge save even tho you were prob drunk for half of them. Did not even bat an eye when we went with willski for g7 just told me to bring us to the next round. Love when a goalie has heart and no ego and trust the managers call. Fun szn with you dog wish nothing but the best for you. Congrats on probably being the best golfer in lg also.

G willski - Wallski was given the nickname in week 1 for being an absolute wall. Week In and week out winning potw and carrying the boys to some wins is pretty much what you did. Kept the boys dialed in and always ready to fill in club. So happy we got you and protected you cause I know there was many teams asking to waive protection. You’re an absolute DAWG and nhl caliber G

Thanks for everyone for making this a fun szn, best of luck to everyone next szn. Mascots to remember coach chedz, chamski, Joe_canzo was huge for us with the motivational speeches. Peeace has been there since day 1.

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  2. Big_gren

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -10
    Can’t forget gerbs and kellpapi for helping us out when we had defence problems pretty much every week

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. SgtAndyBoy

SgtAndyBoy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    sgtandyboy#0
    Ratings:
    +298 / 0 / -22
    Heartpack szn. In Hockey and MMA
    #UFC3-0packs

• Winner Winner x 8
    sgtandyboy11
  4. Big_gren

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -10
    Thanks to helle also, man would die for anyone if the wolfpack members. Seen him argue guy in the sb for saying wolf sucks even tho they meant the wolves not the wolfpack

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. Buchelnikxv

Buchelnikxv Well-Known Member

Discord:
    buchelnikxv#0
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -3
    Helle gonna dookie on the ahl next szn watch, guys a sick fwd

• Winner Winner x 5
    No Streaming Account
  6. x_-NuCkZy-_x

x_-NuCkZy-_x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for the kind words Gren, I'm extremely grateful that I was a resign for you and was able to help create this memory with 16 other goats, shout out to the best owner in the league, you're the goat Gren, much love always

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. AcknowledgeMee_

AcknowledgeMee_ Well-Known Member

Discord:
    acknowledgemee_#0
    Ratings:
    +68 / 3 / -10
    love my heartpack after I played with you guys right before bidding I was super excited that I would be here to find out I wasnt but in the end I ended up here and I knew that this team would get me to that promise land and bring it home @Big_gren @MrAbrams1994 @SgtAndyBoy thank you guys for the pick up and the support great management team. For the pack no matter what we showed heart through and through way to fight and grind boys well deserved! The Rest of the AHL #AcknowledgeUs #WeTheOnes #HeartPack #DontTurnYourBackOnTheHeartPack #S23CalderChamps [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 5
    acknowledgemee_
  8. lmaotrev

lmaotrev Well-Known Member

Discord:
    lmaotrev#0
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -1
    lets go Grenny owner for life .HEARTPACK.

• Winner Winner x 5
    No Streaming Account
  9. Buchelnikxv

Discord:
    buchelnikxv#0
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -3
    Most skilled and best vibe team I've ever been on, after g7 scare vs the pens I never had any doubts. Love every single one of you mfs on this team and I'm real sad that it has to end, but there was no better way to cap it off, thanks for keeping me around gren couldn't ask for a better manager to play for.

• Winner Winner x 6
    No Streaming Account
  10. MrAbrams1994

MrAbrams1994 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mrabrams1994#0
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Big_gren DAWG, Damm brother that was a good read , we couldn’t have done it without you! You were big brain all szn and appreciate you bringing me in from the start and having faith in me as a gm and a player letting the boys buzz. Thanks being open minded and able to look at everything from a different perspective.You’re a top GM and a better friend. Respect bro <3

• Winner Winner x 6
    mrabrams1994
  11. AcknowledgeMee_

AcknowledgeMee_ Well-Known Member

Discord:
    acknowledgemee_#0
    Ratings:
    +68 / 3 / -10
    It was definitely hands and feet time lmfaoo

• Winner Winner x 2
    acknowledgemee_
  12. Buchelnikxv

Discord:
    buchelnikxv#0
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -3
    Huge Shoutout to my favorite linemates of all time as well
    @Stutzlx been playing with you since before i got good, couldn't ask for a better lw or homie, couldn't have accomplished this without you brother, hope to be running with you until I die at the ripe old age of 28
    @MrAbrams1994 Had the pleasure of watching you evolve into a top tier dman in both zones the past 2 seasons and you're the one that brought me to Springfield forever grateful for that favorite ld of all time
    @x_-NuCkZy-_x The heart of this entire team and the reason I've grown so much and succeeded/ found my game in this league, couldn't have ever done it without you brother and I hope we are on a line in the near future
    @The_4th_Forward absolutely clamp rd and always had instant chem with you, we both always knew where and when to be while never saying a single word to eachother, couldn't ask for a better Rd and the biggest steal of a contract in this league all season
    @TheWillskii It didn't matter how dangerous the chance or how bad we were doing in front of you i knew we always had a shot with you between the pipes, playing offense is easy when you have the wallski in net
    @G_bone8 The same thing for my dude boner, guy played some of the toughest match ups and always gave us a chance no matter who was in front of him, always had the confidence to play my game with you in net and thats rare to find from chl to champion in one season

PSA @lmaotrev will be a top line nhler before next season ends, league gonna be on notice love this guys game

• Winner Winner x 6
    No Streaming Account
  13. Willski318

Willski318 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Willski#1776
    Ratings:
    +15 / 2 / -1
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. lmaotrev

lmaotrev Well-Known Member

Discord:
    lmaotrev#0
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -1
    my rw duo, i hope we can play together again soon

• Winner Winner x 4
    No Streaming Account
  15. NUTZnBERGERS

NUTZnBERGERS Well-Known Member

Discord:
    NUTZnBERGERS#3185
    Ratings:
    +201 / 8 / -19
    @Big_gren @MrAbrams1994 thanks for giving me the re-sign and the opportunity to be apart of something great. You guys built an insane squad filled with DAWGS. You're all my brothers and I'll never forget this season.

@x_-NuCkZy-_x never seen a guy want it more than you. The heart of the team and I've learned so much from watching and playing with you in the last 2 szns. You're an unbelievable C and even better person. I look forward to seeing you heat up in the NHL brother.

@TheWillskii @G_bone8 @lmaotrev @Saucenikov @MaximeQc I've already said what I said in discord but I love every one of you guys. I can only hope to be on a line with you guys again one day

• Winner Winner x 4
    NUTZnBERGERS
  16. HowRawTooRaw

HowRawTooRaw Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 19 / -60
    Couldn’t be prouder of Tanners cousin, well deserved fellas glad to see the pack do it again <3

• Winner Winner x 4
    howrawtooraw
  17. MaximeQc

MaximeQc Well-Known Member

Discord:
    macks_68#0
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -4
    Tabarnak de belle saison les gars, je les dit "Bring the puck to the net, crash the net, game"

je dédie cette coupe au management Quebecois qui ce monte des grosse ligne pour booster leur stats et qui en on rien à fair que leur équipe gagne en série, ils savent pas reconnaître le talent.

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  18. Ironside197

Ironside197 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ironside197#0
    Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -8
    THE GM POST I LOVE IT!!!

Congratulations Heart Pack!

• Like Like x 2
    ironside197
  19. G_bone8

G_bone8 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    G_bone8 EA ID G_bone63#7307
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1
    Most fun I’ve had playing a video game. Thanks for the kind words from our fearless leader!

• Winner Winner x 4
    No Streaming Account
  20. Druwei

Druwei Well-Known Member

Discord:
    druwei#0
    Ratings:
    +160 / 8 / -20
    Y’all deserved it I knew voting hartford for management of the year was the right choice…

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account