LGHL S48 Ownership | Management Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by ShortyxLOSE, Apr 18, 2024.

1. danlupp215

danlupp215 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kwan Valo#6734
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -1
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position? PlayStation 5
    1. Which league and management position are you applying for? Please list all that apply. LGNCAA Owner | GM
    1. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming? No previous Experience

2. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? I do not believe so
    3. League Playing Experience? several yrs w/ LG
      [How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues have you been in?] Joined LG in 2019, many defuct EA leagues going back nhl02
    4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? i DL'd rules PDF and have been studying i would consider myself 75% knowledgible
    5. [How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 10 as most. 7

6. Knowledge of League Forums? yes very familar

7. [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts/Threads highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?]
    8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role? yes.. and yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an Ownership | Management position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for any reason during the season or get removed as an Owner | Manager you will be issued a 2-season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur. I Understand & Accept"

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
    9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager.
      [Note: This is for Owners of the LGHL, LGCHL and LGNCAA. The LGAHL and LGECHL managers are selected by the LGHL Owner, so they create their returning contracts together.] I Understand & Accept"

No Streaming Account
  2. Hockey15215

Hockey15215 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    hockey15215#0
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    • What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?
      Play Station 5
    • Which league and management position are you applying for? Please list all that apply.
      LGNCAA Owner
    • Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming?
      yes and 1 season as LGNCAA GM
    • Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML?
      No
    • League Playing Experience?
      Been in LG for 5 ish years
    • Knowledge of the Rulebook?
    • Knowledge of League Forums?
      Yes I would say an 8/10 though.
    • Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role?
      I Understand and Accept

hockey95618
  3. JP_029

JP_029 JP_029

Discord:
    jp_029#0
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    1. PS5
    2. LGNCAA AGM
    3. LGCHL 1 season agm
    4. NO
    5. since NHL 18
    6. 7
    7. yes
    8. "I Understand & Accept"
    9. yes

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. xEgoNationx

xEgoNationx Well-Known Member

Discord:
    useless.space#0
    Ratings:
    +529 / 30 / -53
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?
      Xbox Series X
    2. Which league and management position are you applying for? Please list all that apply.
      CHL owner / ECHL owner as secondary choice
    3. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming?
      3 seasons of ownership in the CHL (2 with Kitchener, 1 with Vancouver). Took a break and now we are back! (Formerly known as Chanation17)
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML?
      No
    5. League Playing Experience?
      S48 will be my 5th season. I was an admin for the West League of LG (for that short duration) Currently playing CNC and WOHL. Good vibes all the way around.
    6. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      8, going to go through and see of any notable changes.
    7. Knowledge of League Forums?
      Yes
    8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an Ownership | Management position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for any reason during the season or get removed as an Owner | Manager you will be issued a 2-season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept
    9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? I am able to commit to that yes.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    xEgoNationx
  5. Jac Da Red

Jac Da Red Member

Discord:
    jacthered#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?
      [Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5] XBOX SERIES X/S
    2. Which league and management position are you applying for? Please list all that apply.
      [LGHL Owner | GM, PAGM - LGAHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM - LGNCAA Owner | GM | PAGM - Any/All] LGNCAA OWNER
      [How many seasons, which leagues?] This will be my second season, I did help often organize on my current NCAA team
      [If so, what is the reasoning?] NO
      [How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues have you been in?] SEASON 47 WAS MY FIRST - PRIOR I OWNED AND RAN OPHL FOR 3 SEASONS (16 TEAMS AT ITS HEIGHT)
      [How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 10 as most.] 8-9
      [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts/Threads highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?] YES
    8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role? YES

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an Ownership | Management position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for any reason during the season or get removed as an Owner | Manager you will be issued a 2-season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT
    9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager.
      [Note: This is for Owners of the LGHL, LGCHL and LGNCAA. The LGAHL and LGECHL managers are selected by the LGHL Owner, so they create their returning contracts together.] YES AND I UNDERSTAND

JacDaRed
  6. Zumeck

Zumeck Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Zumeck#3560
    Ratings:
    +864 / 102 / -157
    1. Xbox Series X
    2. LGAHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGECHL GM - LGCHL Owner
    3. Total of five seasons in LG Management. Three seasons of LGCHL management (I don't actually remember the season numbers, but it was back on the 360. S23 and S24 were two out of the three I believe.) S4 in LGNCAA. S14 in LGWJC.
    4. Pretty sure I was NML back on the 360. I was a young teenager at the time of the ban.
    5. Ten years, twenty one seasons experience in LG hockey simulation leagues.
    6. 8.5
    7. 10/10
    8. I understand and accept.
    9. If selected for CHL Ownership, then I commit to two seasons.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Taiter x 32

Taiter x 32 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    taiterx32#0
    Ratings:
    +458 / 12 / -19
    1. Xbox Series X
    2. LGECHL GM/AGM | CHL Owner/GM/AGM
    3. Since s1 PSN basically.
    4. S2 psn CHL owner | S3 PSNAHL AGM | S7PSN AHL GM | S10 PSN AHL AGM | S47 NCAA GM
    5. Was NML years ago due to quitting in AGM role due to work schedule in s10 psn
    6. 8.5
    7. Yes
    8. I understand and accept.
    9. If selected for CHL Ownership, then I commit to two seasons.

• Winner Winner x 5
    No Streaming Account
  8. x-Dan92

x-Dan92 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    x_dan92#0
    Ratings:
    +129 / 3 / -18
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position? PS5
    2. Which league and management position are you applying for? Please list all that apply. LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM, LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM
    3. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming? CHL AGM S18, CHL AGM S19, AHL AGM S21, AHL AGM S23, AHL AGM S46
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? No
    5. League Playing Experience? LG since S17 PSN (CHL S17, 18, 19, 20, 22| AHL S21, 23, 46| ECHL S47)
    6. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 8-9
    7. Knowledge of League Forums? I have knowledge of forums and all sticky posts
    8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept
    9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? Yes

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    xdan92
  9. RidersRide21

RidersRide21 Member

Discord:
    Rpoll301#0026
    Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position? Xbox
    2. Which league and management position are you applying for? Please list all that apply. LGCHL Owner
    3. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming? CHL GM Season 46 with Wheat Kings, Heifers HC ESports Owner, SNP as well.
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? No
    5. League Playing Experience? 3 years, 6 different seasons and a couple Esports Tournaments
    6. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 10
    7. Knowledge of League Forums? Yes
    8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role? Yes

9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager. Yes, I Understand & Accept

ridersride33
  10. Samsquanch15883

Samsquanch15883 Trois-Riviere GM

Discord:
    samsquanch15883#0
    Ratings:
    +313 / 7 / -16
      Xbox Series X|S
      LGAHL, LGECHL, LGCHL - Any role
      LGCHL Owner from season 38-45, LGECHL GM season 46-47
      No
      LG Player since season 35, Many random banana leagues, too many to count.
      10 - If I don't know the rule I know where to find it.
      Yes, I have a good understanding of how to navigate the site.
      I understand and accept.
    9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager. Yes, I can commit to 2 seasons.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. xCM97x

xCM97x CHL BOG | S45 Marbles & Mem Cup Champ

Discord:
    xcm97x#0
    Ratings:
    +256 / 10 / -26
    LEAGUEGAMING OWNERSHIP | MANAGEMENT APPLICATION

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5]
      Xbox Series X

[LGHL Owner | GM, PAGM - LGAHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM - LGNCAA Owner | GM | PAGM - Any/All]
      LGAHL GM/AGM/PAGM
      and LGECHL GM/AGM/PAGM

[How many seasons, which leagues?]
      S41 CHL AGM, S44/45 CHL GM
      and S42 AHL AGM

[If so, what is the reasoning?]
      Never

[How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues have you been in?]
      Since S39, various nana leagues as well.

[How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 10 as most.]

[Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts/Threads highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?]
      Yes

I Understand & Accept

[Note: This is for Owners of the LGHL, LGCHL and LGNCAA. The LGAHL and LGECHL managers are selected by the LGHL Owner, so they create their returning contracts together.]
      Possibly

Last edited: Apr 23, 2024
    • Like x 4
    • Winner x 4
    • Get Good x 2
    • Useful x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  12. Sweaty_Monkeyman

Sweaty_Monkeyman Member

Discord:
    zexel_worlds#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. Playstation 5.
    2. LGCHL owner or LGNCAA owner.
    3. No management experience on LG.
    4. No.
    5. Season 46 and 47.
    6. 7/10 Still learning but know people with experience managing/owning to help if needed.
    7. Yes.
    8. I understand & accept.
    9. Yes.

No Streaming Account
  13. KingMarchand-63

KingMarchand-63 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kingmarchand-63#7635
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    1. - PlayStation 5
    2. LG CHL AGM
    3. 1 season LG CHL AGM
    4. No
    5. A very long time. At least 10 seasons
    6. 8
    7. Yes
    8. Yes

No Streaming Account
  14. xPineLx

xPineLx Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xpinelx#0
    Ratings:
    +104 / 20 / -66
      Xbox Series X
      LGCHL Ownership
      I have owned S32 - S41 - LGWJC S26 - LGNCAA S47
      I was on NML in the past, have proved that I can owned again.
      I am in LG since season 31 and I have played many banana leagues.
      I would rate my knowledge of the rulebook a 9/10.
      I am 100% familiar with all the features of the website.
      I Understand & Accept.

[Note: This is for Owners of the LGHL, LGCHL and LGNCAA. The LGAHL and LGECHL managers are selected by the LGHL Owner, so they create their returning contracts together.]
      Yes I am able to commit to a two-season Ownership.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    xPineLx
  15. Buckleyx14

Buckleyx14 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    buckleyx14#0
    Ratings:
    +112 / 2 / -3
    1. PS5
    2. LGECHL GM/AGM/PAGM
    3. Multiple LG seasons as PSN Manager (LGCHL 17/18, LGAHL season 20-23) season 46 wolves AGM
    4. No
    5. 11 seasons of LG
    6. 9
    7. Yes (9/10)
    8. I Understand & Accept
    9. Yes

• Winner Winner x 2
    buckleyx14
  16. HeyKep

HeyKep Well-Known Member

Discord:
    HeyKep#7466
    Ratings:
    +584 / 19 / -121
      [Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5]
      ECHL GM | AGM
      Two Seasons; one each in AHL PSN and ECHL S46 as PAGM.
      Nope.
      This will be my 11th season in LG, also played multiple seasons in CNC, VGHL, and other less well-known banana factories.
      You know it.
    8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role? Yes
    9. Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an Ownership | Management position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for any reason during the season or get removed as an Owner | Manager you will be issued a 2-season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

10. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager.
    "I Understand & Accept"

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Poolzyx

Poolzyx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +235 / 10 / -25
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an ownership management position?
    Playstation 5.
    2. Which league and management position are you applying for? AHL AGM/PAGM
    3. Previous league management experience in leaguegaming?
    S13-15 Owner of the Rapid city Rush
    S16 owner of Charlottetown Islanders
    S17-18 owner of Kingston Frontenacs
    S19 Gm of the Tucson Roadrunners
    S20 agm of Bridgeport Islanders
    S21 agm of Chicago Wolves
    (all psn side)
    4. Have you ever been placed on NML, or currently place on NML? No
    5. League playing experience? 15 seasons
    6. Knowledge of the rulebook? 9/10
    7. Knowledge of the league forums? 100% know how to use the forums
    8. Do you accept the ownership l management responsibility & role? Yes i understand and accept

9. Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an Ownership | Management position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for any reason during the season or get removed as an Owner | Manager you will be issued a 2-season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.
    Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager.

I understand and accept

• Winner Winner x 5
    No Streaming Account
  18. Schmxlt 97

Schmxlt 97 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Schmxlt 97#2762
    Ratings:
    +47 / 2 / -10
    1. Xbox Series X
    2. LGHL Owner
    3. 2 Seasons CHL, used to own in a lot of banana leagues
    4. No
    5. 13 seasons in LG, been playing leagues since NHL 19
    6. 8.5/10
    7. Yes
    8. Yes

No Streaming Account
  19. Kingerr_-

Kingerr_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kingerr_-#5602
    Ratings:
    +166 / 5 / -21
    1. PS5
    2. LGHL GM
    3. LGHL PSN Owner s19-22
    LGHL PSN GM s23
    LGHL GM s47
    4. No
    5. Since season 13 PSN
    6. 10
    7. Yes
    8. I Understand & Accept

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Goldy I2I

Goldy I2I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 12 / -52
    • What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?
      PlayStation 5
    • Which league and management position are you applying for? Please list all that apply.
      (LGNHL Owner, GM) (LGAHL GM, AGM)
    • Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming?
      S15-S20, S22 LGCHL PSN OWNER, LGAHL S47 AGM
    • Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML?
      No
    • League Playing Experience?
      I have been in LG since NHL 17, consistently since NHL 21.
    • Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      9/10
    • Knowledge of League Forums?
      Yes, around a 9/10
    • Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role?
      I Understand and Accept

• Like Like x 2
    I2IGoldyI2I