Media "8 Then Skate" with Duganator III

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by MrMalice25, Mar 30, 2017.

1. MrMalice25

MrMalice25 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +603 / 90 / -106
    There's just one more week until the playoffs!
    Some Owners are nervous. Some Owners are prepared. Some Owners are just over confident.
    And some Owners are CoC banned on the site for like 2 months for like flipping their shit.
    That being said my interview segment this week is with Rockford Ice Hog Owner @Duganator III.

[​IMG]

So as always, sit back, relax, and enjoy.

Gamertag- Duganator III
    [​IMG] <- Cool kids follow on Twitch
    Age- 33 (34 in May) Gemini
    Location- Iowa
    Current Team- Rockford Ice Hogs (GM) :team349:

Favorite NHL Team- Chicago Blackhawks :team75:

1) From what I understand, I am speaking to a currently CoC banned member on the LG site? Can you share with us the events that led to this?

Duganator III- I was reacting to the trade between Grand Rapids and Chicago where Grand Rapids basically handed all of their players over for nothing. I was more upset at the fact that they acted like it was a legit trade and they did nothing wrong when Howie from Grand Rapids clearly stated he has friends that deserve a Calder and wanted them to go to a team to win one. I completely understand that, to an extent, however when you give them away for virtually nothing to just help stack a team and give up on the season you negatively affect the other managers in the league who bust their butts and put tons of hours into putting a decent team together. I was more or less standing up for all management that didn't want to say anything. I crossed the line and I was punished for it, which I understand as well. It is what it is, just wish things like that didn't happen.

2) Malice- So now that we have that out of the way, tell us your personal story about how you found out about LG?:thinking:

Duganator III- I have been an avid EASHL player since NHL 09 or 10 whatever the first year was. And I remember when VHL came about and I played one season but hated the politics involved in it so that's all I played. However, I played club religiously and one of my real life friends "@Sejje 19" kept bugging me about playing LG and I finally caved in. I thoroughly enjoy it, but hate it at the same time lol. I love the competition!

3) Malice- You are the Owner of one of the hottest teams in the AHL, how excited are you for the playoffs?:thinking:

Duganator III- I am really excited to see how our team does in the playoffs. Everyone thought we were garbage at the beginning of the season and made jokes about how we weren't even in the top 20 teams... Now we have the best record in the league in the toughest division.. I really enjoy battling back and forth with Cleveland. Putting our trash talking back and forth aside (all in good fun) they have a very solid squad and it's going to be a battle for the Presidents trophy as well as playoffs. I'm confident in our chances at contending for the Calder though for sure!

4) Malice- What other video games do you enjoy playing besides hockey?:thinking:

Duganator III- I play For Honor, Borderlands 2, and I'm looking forward to playing Ghost Recon soon.

5) Malice- What (if any) have been the highlight moments of your LG experience?":thinking:

Duganator III- I think my highlight moment(s) would be this season to be honest. I loved going into the season being the underdogs and turning some heads. I still think there's a lot of people who think we don't belong where we're at, that's fine with me though. As a management team @Im4thLineWorthy and I have made some really good moves to improve chemistry and talent throughout our lines. I'm not cocky by any means but my first year in management has been a very good experience so far and 4thline has been a great guy to learn from.

6) Malice- What other hobbies and interests do you have apart from LG and video games? :thinking:

Duganator III- I like going to the gym and lifting weights. I'm also a father of 3. I have a 14 year old daughter 12 year old son and a 1 year old daughter with a 7 year old step son. So I'm always busy lol.
    I help coach football in the summer as well as soccer in the spring. So, pretty much anything with my kids is what I enjoy the most.

7) Malice- We are in the last week of the regular season, how about giving us 1 pick from the Eastern and Western Conferences that you really feel have a chance to make a serious run at the Calder Cup?":thinking:

Duganator III- I think from the East I would say the Phantoms have a nice line with @RemmyDarko and that line can score some goals. As far as the depth on that team and the defense goes I'm not sure, haven't seen them play much. I think Syracuse could make a decent run as well with some solid defense and good goal tending. No offense Syracuse but I think if their offense generates more goals they could make a splash.

As for the West, I think I would say my Ice Hogs. We have great depth at our forward positions and studs on defense and solid goal tending. I honestly don't see many weaknesses with our team. Sure I may be bias, so I will give another team from the west. I won't say Chicago for obvious reasons, but stacking your team doesn't always make you better since they may have no chemistry. However, Cleveland and Iowa have solid lines throughout and it will be a very competitive playoff run.

8) Malice- Random question, are there any routines or rituals you take part in while playing LG games? Maybe you have to have a dip of chew in, or a beer at your side, or perhaps pants less? ;)

Duganator III- I always have a toothpick in my mouth and I'm usually drinking Bud Light Clamato.

Honorable Shoutout- @Im4thLineWorthy

[​IMG]

Of course I would like to thank @Duganator III for taking his time answering some questions for the community.
    As always feel free to show the thread some love or hate.
    And until next time, we'll see you on the ice.

LG is Love, LG is Life,

-MrMalice25

P.S.- To anyone that might be interested in being interviewed and shedding some light to the community about yourself, feel free to inbox me on LG.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
    mrmalice25
  2. Landy Byng

Landy Byng hockey

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 124 / -181
    Syracuse vs Rockford finals is what I like to hear.... wheres the shoutout for @Lingross x 88 though?

• Like Like x 5
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account