A season to remember..

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Rocket League (LGRL)' started by Kucherov l86I, May 3, 2016.

1. Kxv-97

Kxv-97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +253 / 7 / -7
    This season started out rough with teams that were inactive, but it was still very fun. EZ Street, man, you guys are really damn good. Massive respect to your team who was first place and swept two teams in a row in playoffs. Even though you guys swept my team (I also apologize for those messages they are sending you, trust me I've told them to cut it out and they just won't..) it was still a fun series! EZxBlessTheFall you're an outstanding player. So.. Good luck to the rest of the teams in the playoffs, EZ Street, good luck in the finals and to whoever you end up playing. It was a fun first season, I'll see you all in the next one. Peace. -Kuch

No Streaming Account
  2. EZxBlessTheFall

EZxBlessTheFall Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0
    Thank you sir, this season has been interesting. I'm positive the league will be more competitive as the newer players have more time to play and progress. Don't worry about your teammates they're just trolling I'm pretty sure. I don't think they actually want EZxBeartooth's son to die in a car crash and his wife to get cancer. :O GG's

No Streaming Account
  3. Kxv-97

Kxv-97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +253 / 7 / -7
    Yeah that's uncalled for. Once again, I'm very sorry for those messages you received.

No Streaming Account