Attempt at western central write up

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by lBl2llNlK, Oct 14, 2017.

1. LxBriinkk

LxBriinkk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +583 / 28 / -50
    Let me start off by saying userpic is an asshat for nominating me for these write ups. Secondly I want to apologize in advance for poor grammar and punctuation because proof reading is for the weak.

That being said this is for the western central division.

I'll start with the CHICAGO WOLVES, you can tell this team was built from the net out but might be a flop as they went 0-5 in preseason. With the well known net kinder moose moose moose moose moose moose being the starter for this team with a backup who played LW for the marlies last season. Putting a rookie goalie right into the AHL might get a little dicey but only time will tell. At D they have a decent squad put together to help out their new rookie G. They have koriegh who played in the NHL s4 and played between the marlies and leafs in s5. I expect him to bring his biggy talent to the AHL and have a big roll for the wolves. They also have a good friend of mine good burger who has had a pretty solid career in the AHL so he's a guy that I expect to put up good D points. Bobbatta has a shaky past in the league but with the right pairing he can shine. For forwards they have a few talented players but none that really stand out to me. lost codes went from G to fwd this season. Pauly might have to stand on his head and help carry this Chicago team if they want a chance for playoffs.

The CLEVELAND MONSTERS have a few guys we all might recognize but this looks like a CHL builder team with Optimus attempting to run this shit show solo. For D they have a few guys who have had shaky seasons. In DoA you have a player who has kind of bounced around the league and possibly found a home (finally). LeBlond is a top tier D man and has a lot of talent to protect the blue line but is he ready for a possible run and gun style of a CHL based team? Bar down put up some incredible number in the CHL and I think he has a well deserved spot in the AHL. All I know about this team is that quick scopes is going to have to have a repeat of his great s3 otherwise this one might be dead in the water with the tball freeze duo not running the division over anymore.

Next we have the COLORADO EAGLES. These guys have been a question mark amongst the league as they attempt to post some number with yet another new CHL team paving the way in the AHL. Mooner might have his work cut out in this one as he went from a biggies team down to a team coming from the CHL. But being the G we all know he can be maybe there's hope. They have that 4H guy who I personally thought retired from the league? We will see what this familiar face will do as he comes back into the picture. They have Haag who is new to the PS side and might be a well knows D man before we know it. They made a trade for kush who in my opinion has the power to be an allstar in the league. Smitheroo might be a new name to some of us down here in smallies but has a history in the NHL, Possibly known as the vet of the fwd core here. To be honest I don't see much happening here besides Mooner pushing for a trade request.

In the flat lands of the IOWA WILD they have crease fire who is should be looking for a repeat of his incredible s5 record of 22-6-3 with +.8 s% and only 2.5 ga which in this league is almost unheard of. Although he went 0-2 in preseason I expect him to bounce back and have another great season. They have spkstr who had a devastating -45 in s5 and is a career - as well as most of this D core. These guys are going to have to praise and confide in the few of their forwards as well as crease fire just to keep them in the league.

The MAITOBA MOOSE are yet again a league wide powerhouse with Nazzy lobo and jmm putting together a great team. Between the pipes they have arch who is seasoned as well as dream who is coming up from the CHL and had some good numbers and I expect him to post good number with this team in front of him as a backup. For forwards they have not only the management team but also picked up jack, danglesdre, and sessman. These guys are going to light teams up if you're not prepared for a tough game. With a few known names tightening up the blue line they are ready to cycle you dizzy.

In MILAUKEE ADMIRALS they have deeds who was begging for a management spot in preseason, someone finally broke down and gave him one and Silkyy who self proclaimed made a sleeper team. With some hidden talent on this team I wouldn't take them lightly. They have jay , red wings and demon in net who are a really good G threat and I hope to see some good numbers. We will wait to see who they deal away. They have a few holes but with the right combos these forwards can bank off of each other for a few wins and some points. I see deeds having another good year as well as Silkyy. I personally want to see marner step up and explode this season.

The ROCKFORD ICEHOGS have the returning goalie duo of prime time who posted +.8 and roughly a 2.6 ga last season and dragon skull who didn't live up to that potential but can be a decent backup to prime. At D they have a range of players from brewski who has good NHL experience to dmac who was a CHL center turned D this season. It'll be interesting to see who they decide to put together and how they execute. For forwards they have kash and pooler who should make a... Splash... In the league.

Lastly we have the GRAND RAPIDS GRIFFINS who have the winner of the Harry "hap" Holmes award payner starting in net and a decent backup in JBrodeur who played a few AHL games last season after starting in the CHL. At D they have the self named "shoutbox hero" nine2fiver, the Fred T Hunt runner up Markz, gumba and doyers rounding up the core of the blue line who I expect to both play well and put up a decent amount of points with the right forwards to play with. For forwards they put together a decent squad with a seasoned CHL player in cam who I think deserves his spot in the AHL. Xmeesta and hilly who came over from Xbox and are supposed to make a mark in the league. Lastly there's the Calder cup winning, back to back allstar game nominee, brink, who will probably take a dive for the worst this season, get drunk in week 5 and trade away half the team only to wake up the next day and blame payner because he can't remember what he did.

I see the division placing as followed:
    1st moose
    2nd Griffins
    3rd admirals
    4th wild
    Bubble ice hogs
    6th wolves
    7th Eagles
    8th monsters

I'm sure many will bitch and moan as you always do. This is my personal opinion. Also I don't know the potential of some of these CHL guys so if you think I did something wrong, Take your own time and write one of these up.

** apologies if it became short about half way through. I got pretty high and couldn't stay focused.**

Thanks for reading
    Brink

• Like Like x 7
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ibi2iinik
  2. GamingRendo

GamingRendo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -2
    :D :D :D :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. PitcheRxSwaGx

PitcheRxSwaGx Swisscheese, now traffic cone

Discord:
    pitcherxswagx#0
    Ratings:
    +855 / 162 / -77
    • Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Santaklaus42
  4. Imsotricky84

Imsotricky84 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm pretty sure those are my stats from season 5 Iowa wild.....

5. LxBriinkk

LxBriinkk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +583 / 28 / -50
    I may have fucked up a few times.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ibi2iinik
  6. xDeedss

xDeedss Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +589 / 63 / -142
    not enough talk on how much i wanted management..

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. bobbatta

bobbatta Big Dick Bobbatta

Discord:
    Bobbatta#7682
    Ratings:
    +387 / 12 / -33
    Thanks for the new custom title.

No Streaming Account
  8. JBro435

JBro435 Well-Known Member