BOG Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by AkaBalla2k, Feb 28, 2016.

1. AkaBalla2k

AkaBalla2k Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -7
    After some long discussions with LGBA staff, we are proud to announce that we will be adding BOG’s to this season. It may not seem like a big step to some people, but it means a lot for the future of the LGBA. We will be adding 2 BOG’s along with myself. With this being the first season, it will be a learning process throughout the season to make sure everything runs smoothly.

The Job as a BOG

· You are a representation of LG in everything you do. You need to carry yourself professionally when dealing with private information for the league or a complaint in the action center.

· You will need to be aware of all the rules and use them as your bible.

· You will get a lot of messages from people asking questions about the league. Our job is to assist them and give them the best LG experience they could possibly have.

· BOG’s work as a team with LGBA Commissioners to help keep the league competitive and fun.

· Being a BOG is more than just having power, it’s caring about LGBA and the people in the league.

With that being said, we will be accepting applications for people who want to take that next step in their LG career. You will copy and paste the application below as a reply and answer all the questions to the best of your ability.

After you have decided you wanted to be apart of the Board of Govenors please pm your application to @bingo king @AkaBalla2k @dantheman896 @SPORTFREAK114

BOG Application

· Gamertag-

· Season in LGBA-

· What does being a BOG mean to you?

· Why do you want to be a BOG?

· What is your weekly availability?

· Tell us what you think a BOG is and does?

On a scale of 1 -5

· How well do you know the rules?

· How well do you know the Tools system?

· How well can you maneuver the LG site?

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Guys we still accepting applications. Help the lgba grow in more ways than just being a player

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    BingoKing91
  3. Ripzy 2k

Ripzy 2k Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 5 / -5
    · Gamertag- SyKe SwizZ

· Seasons in LGBA- Coming up on 3

· What does being a BOG mean to you? Helping people have a better experience on LG and helping them out if they have any problems or questions, also helping the site grow.

· Why do you want to be a BOG? I want to be a BOG because I want to help this Great site grow bigger, I think LG has a lot of potential to be one of the biggest team up leagues in the world, just need to get the LG name out there more.

· What is your weekly availability? Monday-Thursday I get outta school at around 2 PM ET Friday-Sunday I'm free

· Tell us what you think a BOG is and does? I think a BOG is a admin that helps runs the site, post pinned posts if people need information, update anything that's needs updating, recruit people to join the site, when people have questions they come to you and guide them.

On a scale of 1 -5

· How well do you know the rules? 4

· How well do you know the Tools system? 3

· How well can you maneuver the LG site? 4

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. SORCI2288

SORCI2288 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 2 / -6
    BOG Application

· Gamertag- SORCI2288

· Season in LGBA- 5

· What does being a BOG mean to you? It means alot, i really want the league to grow and be #1 over all the other leagues like the " eba ". Being a BOG means to care about the lg and the people in it, a bog should always be open to helping others

· Why do you want to be a BOG? So i can make a difference in the LG, i want to be more than a player and owner

· What is your weekly availability? Everyday

· Tell us what you think a BOG is and does? A BOG answers to the people of the league and assist the league members as well as commissioners

On a scale of 1 -5

· How well do you know the rules? 4.5

· How well do you know the Tools system?4

· How well can you maneuver the LG site?5

No Streaming Account
  5. Kermit-_-Wilts

Kermit-_-Wilts Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MpLs Anderson#5166
    Ratings:
    +628 / 11 / -21
    BOG Application

· Gamertag- FR0BE 8

· Season in LGBA- 6 maybe more

· What does being a BOG mean to you? It means you represent the league and website and hopefully you are trying to better the league in all aspects

· Why do you want to be a BOG? Want to help the league grow by helping with rules and ideas for the league

· What is your weekly availability? Varies

· Tell us what you think a BOG is and does? Well I want to be BOG mainly to irritated @bingo king more ;) just kidding, but I think its there job to help players with questions they may have or point them in the direction they should go to get what they are looking to acquire.

On a scale of 1 -5

· How well do you know the rules? 4

· How well do you know the Tools system? 5

· How well can you maneuver the LG site? 10

MpLsAnDeRsOn
  6. Nep Neppy

Nep Neppy Hockey’s Greatest Weeb

Ratings:
    +262 / 19 / -44
    BOG Application

· Gamertag-Darkishlarry857

· Season in LGBA-2nd

· What does being a BOG mean to you?Bog means someone who can help Lg grow as a whole, and make it a more stable place for Lg, and Lgba to get better

· Why do you want to be a BOG?I want to be a bog to see, and help lgba grow, and get better

· What is your weekly availability?everydaay

· Tell us what you think a BOG is and does?It is when you vote on issues and infractions in lgba to help the league get better, and make it fair

On a scale of 1 -5

· How well do you know the rules?5

· How well do you know the Tools system?4

· How well can you maneuver the LG site?5

Darkishlarry