1. New Killer Feature - EA Sports NHL 17 Api

We now have a full API from EA Sports to automate our stats, check out the details here
    Dismiss Notice

Call for Help

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by LeBlondl77l, Aug 2, 2016.

1. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB LGGT Commissioner

Ratings:
    +641 / 12 / -13
    Guys,

Besides regular stuff in life, I battled a recent health issue that slowed down my ability to get the message out, so we had a very weak turnout in Week 1. I'm literally a one man army running LGGT at this point.

I NEED YOUR HELP!

Course selection: I'd like assistance with selecting courses to be played during the season. While not required, I'd prefer courses with 4 pins (A MUST for Majors), and courses that are considered more challenging for Majors especially (Magnolia will be the first Major each season).

Tournament Marshals: In essence, we are all required to police the rules of the league are being followed, but those who can act more in this capacity are required.

Tournament Creators: I'd also appreciate it at least one person would be willing to act in creating Tournament Weeks every Monday AM. I can walk you through how to do it. Attention to Detail is imperative, where an API is concerned!

Your assistance is appreciated! Thanks!

LB

eMLBCommish
  2. blueorfe

blueorfe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I could set up the tournaments for you. I would need to be prompted though as my memory isn't great when it comes to things like that :p

No Streaming Account