Calling Out The Stockton Heat....

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by sheer_Iuck, Feb 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kojakle16

Kojakle16 The Slippery One

Discord:
    Kojakle#7543
    Ratings:
    +264 / 13 / -44
    did you guys wait until 9:37 when you tracked the guy down to start looking for a 6th player? kind of weird to attribute 7 minutes to them, when you had the extra 7 minutes and couldn't get another guy for another 13 minutes atleast.

• Like Like x 1
    Kojakle
  2. XSBUCKS

XSBUCKS Calgary Flames Owner

Ratings:
    +110 / 3 / -25
    The stream is proof.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    xsbucks
  3. XSBUCKS

Ratings:
    +110 / 3 / -25
    Aww vibes you're butt hurt rating all dislikes. Tarnishing my flawless record. Really hurts my feelings sir.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    xsbucks
  4. Kojakle16

Kojakle16 The Slippery One

Discord:
    Kojakle#7543
    Ratings:
    +264 / 13 / -44
    just because you've waited 30 minutes to play a game before doesn't mean everyone should or would. could just be 1 guy on stockton had something else to do instead of wasting time waiting for you guys and had other things to do. hell, if i waited 20 minutes for you guys in a lobby i would be pretty pissed. would they get the forfeit if at 9:50 one of the guys had to go and now stockton had 5? is that their fault? no it's your fault for not being ready in the alotted time. quite frankly all the crap about them being "too pussy to face you" are the arguments i would expect from someone in grade school.

man the fuck up, you guys weren't ready at 9:40, didn't ask for a reschedule at that time, just asked for an extension (i'm assuming to 9:45), then the team finally gets there at 9:50ish, and that's best case scenario. should they have rescheduled? probably. i would say a reschedule now is probably the most fair outcome. then you can beat them like you said would be a sure thing. but it's not their fault for not playing. just because you've waited for 30 minutes doesn't mean everyone has to. next time your team should just be ready in the alotted time. it's really not that hard. theres posts every day about tc players wanting to play, if you don't have a tc player ready for 25 minutes that's pretty fucking sad tbh.

• Like Like x 1
    Kojakle
  5. IllVIBEZIll

IllVIBEZIll Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,196 / 50 / -104
    Also note on the "video proof" submitted by Stockton, none of my players were invited until 5 minutes of the video. At approximatly 20 minutes screen goes vlue. When picture returns game is all filled up and ready to go. That leaves us amazingly close to a 15 minute time frame. This game clearly should have been played.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    zubov_x_21
  6. XSBUCKS

Ratings:
    +110 / 3 / -25
    Clear FF bye thx np. Already wasted 26 mins of my guys time last night and another 2 of mine today sir. Good riddance

xsbucks
  7. DocRestrepo22

DocRestrepo22 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -2
    5.2 : Reschedules

In situations where both team are having connection issues, the MOCs from both teams can file a formal reschedule request in the action center or via PM

Also in situations where major server issues, or acts of God occur that affect several members of the community, the League reserves the right to reschedule games to later dates.

Or in situations where one team can not ice six skaters, both teams CAN agree to a reschedule at a later date.

All reschedules will be played during the secondary time slot on the Thursday(NHL 10 Pm, AHL10:30 Pm) of the original week, depending on how quickly the League Staff receives the formal request.

In situations where more than one game slot requires rescheduling, the League Reserves the ability to allow each team's managers to reschedule their own games.

5.2.1 Reschedule Restrictions

Due to the strict scheduling and playing rules outlined in this Article, the ORIGINAL roster scheduled for the ORIGINAL game prior to the reschedule is required to be scheduled for the reschedule game. If one or more of the original players can not attend the reschedule game, regardless of reason, an ECU is required to be used OR a player who did not play their maximum game allotment during that week.

5.3 : Forfeits

In the best interest of what the League stands for, forfeits are deemed a last resort
    . During the playoffs, forfeits WILL NOT be eligible to be taken FOR ANY REASON, except if a game is overturned due to a serious ineligible player issue such as a second tag.

• Like Like x 1
    matttrafford21
  8. iD4N3_90

iD4N3_90 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +146 / 8 / -33
    Just play the game Jesus Christ if you guys are so good don't be a bunch of pussies and take a forfeit win

• Like Like x 2
    Id4n3_90
  9. IllVIBEZIll

Ratings:
    +1,196 / 50 / -104
    I agree ID4, honestly I think it could have been a Stockton forfeit. Teams were there ready to play and they consciously backed out. Which is sort of along the lines of a rage quit. The wolves are more than willing to let water under the bridge and in an act of sportsmenship, play the game.

zubov_x_21
  10. XSBUCKS

Ratings:
    +110 / 3 / -25
    I was all for a resched until you started this fucking thread whining.

xsbucks
  11. IllVIBEZIll

Ratings:
    +1,196 / 50 / -104
    Also from what doc has posted, looks as if by the constitution this game should in fact be played. Thank you for highlighting that.

zubov_x_21
  12. XSBUCKS

Ratings:
    +110 / 3 / -25
    Hahaha rage quit 26 mins you scrub

xsbucks
  13. gohawks48

gohawks48 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 7 / -11
    Xsbucks say whatever bullshit you want. It ultimately boils down to the fact that the players on your team were cowards. They would rather take a forfeit then to play us knowingly having enough time. I'd love to reschedule the game and destroy that lineup. We had our top line in and it wouldn't have even been a competition. You're a coward. If we are not able to re-play you guys. Then that's fine you better bring out everything you have next time we match up.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    Snipe_n_celly88
  14. XSBUCKS

Ratings:
    +110 / 3 / -25
    Enjoy your FF

xsbucks
  15. IllVIBEZIll

Ratings:
    +1,196 / 50 / -104
    Well judging from the personal conversation you had with sheer_luck recently it seems you two should be able to quell your anger towards him for starting the thread. You didn't seem too overwhelmingly angry with him. So it shouldn't hold too much weight on your willingness to reschedule. Since being upset with sheer is the reason you claim to now be unwilling

zubov_x_21
  16. gohawks48

Ratings:
    +11 / 7 / -11
    Oh wait I'm a scrub? I'd love to have my AHL line run a game against your NHL line. We would make you look like house league players.

Snipe_n_celly88
  17. gohawks48

Ratings:
    +11 / 7 / -11
    Get your guys online right now Xsbucks ill send out the invites. I'm talking about your nhl team too not your ahl guys.

Snipe_n_celly88
  18. bicUwUious

bicUwUious Well-Known Member

Discord:
    gucci6305#0
    Ratings:
    +489 / 25 / -17
    No Streaming Account
  19. IllVIBEZIll

Ratings:
    +1,196 / 50 / -104
    I don't condone the excessive name calling. Nevertheless the game should have been played and should still be played. Them quitting out gives us equal right to seek a forfeit and I think at this point the only fair outcome is a reschedule. So in the spirit of the league a reschedule should be coming.

zubov_x_21
  20. IllVIBEZIll

Ratings:
    +1,196 / 50 / -104
    I ask all my team members to stay off this thread if you can not keep it civil.

zubov_x_21
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.