Dyno Mike's Top 5 Trades of the Week (Week 1)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by DynoMikeV2, Oct 22, 2017.

1. DYNOxMIKE

DYNOxMIKE NHL 10 Legend

Discord:
    Dyno Mike#9443
    Ratings:
    +1,178 / 42 / -125
    Hi, I decided to start off small and reasonable when making a media post here on LG - since it's been ages. My goal here is not to bash anyone. but to simply put out my own opinions on the best deals of the week.

In the wise words of Chief - "You're shit, don't give me advice" - so don't take everything personally, I'll be focusing on gameplay and stats - and not outside BS that has no impact on it, unless you're Clark on Facebook.

5)

[​IMG]
    Matsab1515
    jansta-dude
    3rd Round Draft Pick

FOR

[​IMG]
    SunShine2644
    TrapHouseLegend-
    [​IMG]

Winner? Tampa Bay.

A handful of these players are AHL depth and you could argue maybe one of the two lightning guys is an NHL 3rd liner - but @TrapHouseLegend- is without a doubt a charismatic 2nd line center on most teams. On a weak Tampa offense, he may be pushed to first line duties - but he went 13-4-0 on a weak offensive Minnesota squad last season and won a pivotal game 7 against a tough Calgary squad as well last season.

4)

[​IMG]
    xi_Goldy
    x ScrumZzyy
    djunreal2010
    [​IMG]

FOR

[​IMG]
    oSUPAHSTARo
    Shmucked
    3rd Round Draft Pick

Winner? Minnesota, slightly.

The first part of the Minnesota big trade that happened this past week, seeing Minnesota sending a strong starting goalie in @Shmucked and a 2nd line defenseman in @oSUPAHSTARo for a borderline first line dman, a strong 2nd line forward in @djunreal2010 and a decent tendy in @xi_Goldy - I'm not sure what the deal with Goldy is, as I see him on waivers, but at first glance - Minnesota picked up a solid 1-2 punch in a high draft selection and a strong defenseman.

3)

[​IMG]
    x ScrumZzyy
    TGil36
    SteelCityFan17

FOR

[​IMG]
    Wadden l32l
    xTopDefense4__
    OhhCrosby87
    2nd Round Draft Pick

Winner? Florida.

I could argue that Minnesota tried to bolster their defense a tiny bit - but they traded away @x ScrumZzyy who without a doubt can play either first pairing with a solid shutdown D, or carry a 2nd pairing in a bunch of games. This was the 2nd part of a trade that first involved Montreal, and I somehow feel Minnesota had a good thing going at first, and then threw it away. @TGil36 despite others opinions, is a first line forward in LG, and they don't come as easy as you'd think. He is a consistent 50 point player no matter where he is, and no matter how bad or good the teams he's on performs. He's off to a rough start but I certainly see him picking things up. @Wadden l32l was later moved for @Dazwyy - and Winnesota needs @xTopDefense4__ to play like he did on Colorado, with a solid 12-5 record.

2)

[​IMG]
    x_Elite_76x

FOR

:team29:
    M1keal
    eZDangles
    [​IMG]

Winner? Las Vegas.

Both @M1keal and @eZDangles are off to red hot starts, and EZ has proved in the past that he's a first line talent - in any position that he plays. I feel that @M1keal is a reasonable 3rd line defenseman who has the potential on a decent team to step up to 2nd line standards, and that's a huge compliment to Vegas' already strong and solid top 5 core. @x_Elite_76x is a very offensively gifted 2nd line defenseman, who could be useful for Calgary's roughly offensive woes to start, with a -5 goal difference and 4-5 start. I do feel though that Vegas found a way to strengthen their back-end more without giving up a forward or extra d-man to boot.

1)

[​IMG]
    Snoop_651
    Dazwyy
    NoIan_Patrick

FOR

[​IMG]
    GallyChucky
    geesteak
    ivegotyour6

Winner? Even.

@NoIan_Patrick is a pure goal scorer and positional punisher in front of the net, he has first line scoring on a good squad - but unfortunately Philly is one giant uphill battle that he may struggle with. @Dazwyy ended up getting shipped for Wadden and @l Pure l 88 l - which is solid depth back to Philly - so imo the trade ends up being even more even than I thought beforehand. @ivegotyour6 and @GallyChucky combined for over 90 pts last season, which is major depth to @Carmstrong95 's squad. Even though @ivegotyour6 had a brutal year, his team struggled with him - and he certainly along with Chucky can easily handle 2nd line roles. I feel like both teams really aided their squads in the long run and will improve next week when it counts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    DynoMike25
  2. xX2A-NevarC-A7Xx

xX2A-NevarC-A7Xx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +183 / 21 / -80
    :team12: 3rd round pick

For

:team77: Craven-A-27

Winner? NYR

That 3rd round pick hasn't picked up one win let alone 1 point in the NHL so far. @Craven-A-27 on the other hand is 3-1-0 with 4 points and a +2 at RD. @I-Dekar-I and his management team know what they were doing in the big apple in this sleeper trade.

• Dumb x 2
    • Get Good x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. DYNOxMIKE

DYNOxMIKE NHL 10 Legend

Discord:
    Dyno Mike#9443
    Ratings:
    +1,178 / 42 / -125
    Special mention:
    [​IMG] Dxwny
    [​IMG] [​IMG] 3rd Round Draft Pick
    [​IMG] Novak4Prez
    [​IMG] Pacioretty__67
    [​IMG] DomSquad100

I missed this trade, which probably would have been spot 1 or 2. Both @Pacioretty__67 and @Dxwny are incredible defenseman and good vibes to have in the locker room. I'm going to give the edge to Boston though in the trade just barely because I feel like Dxwny's slow start had a lot to do with an even slower start from Montreal as a whole. Sorry I missed this one guys.

• Like Like x 2
    DynoMike25
  4. GonzoArmstrong

GonzoArmstrong Well-Known Member

Discord:
    GonzoArmstrong#4735
    Ratings:
    +1,212 / 169 / -318
    Official 15-17-4 31 8 23 -15 29 72 30:00

^ Those are the career NHL stats of a 1st line / 2nd line NHL defenseman according to you lol

xXxGonzoArmstrongxXx
  5. DYNOxMIKE

DYNOxMIKE NHL 10 Legend

Discord:
    Dyno Mike#9443
    Ratings:
    +1,178 / 42 / -125
    Scrumzy has never played on a good team, watch him this season though Gonzo - he'll put up something around a 75 win% - I did call him a 2nd line dman though naturally.

• Like Like x 1
    DynoMike25
  6. Prochx9

Prochx9 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dommy#7793
    Ratings:
    +360 / 29 / -62
    Thanks Mike!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Daniel_Heatley

Daniel_Heatley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +623 / 63 / -114
    FACTS.

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. ScrumzWorlddd

ScrumzWorlddd Nice

Ratings:
    +271 / 66 / -248
    Bottom line: whatever team I end up on, wins.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    x11_yzmurcs