Fielding inquiries for AHL management

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by IllVIBEZIll, Sep 9, 2017.

1. IllVIBEZIll

IllVIBEZIll Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,196 / 50 / -104
    What's up,

Looking for two guys to be AHL management. What I'm looking for listed below.

I'm not looking for a manager to run an AHL team that I can use and abuse, I'm trying to compete for a cup both NHL and AHL. Naturally you will be a "farm" team to some extent but ultimately I will do everything in my power to help you succeed.

What I'm looking for:
    • Good communication
    • Wanting to be a part of the franchise and wanting both the AHL and NHL team to succeed
    • Reliability
    • People manager
    • Experience a plus not a must(everyone has to start somewhere)
    • A desire to win
    • Top player(bonus, you can be a good manager without being a good player, I'm proof)
    • 200 word essay in ALA format on what nationalism is, the line between it and isolationism and what the ramifications of a nationalist culture is on a global scale.

More seriously, I will be very hands off and let you do your thing. I will give opinions and we will work together and I will only step in if you're fucking up the soup. My roots make me an "AHL guy" so my AHL team's success is very important to me. It's where organizational success begins.

Please send me a PM or get a hold of me on Skype if interested

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    zubov_x_21
  2. TTV-jussSAYIN

TTV-jussSAYIN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -1
    What if I just want to write the essay?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1