GameChangers Event #1 Upon Us Soon

Discussion in 'EA NHL Series' started by LG-McDonald, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Vague Being

Vague Being Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 2 / -0
    The problem isn't in the physics behind it. There shouldn't be a time when the goalie acts like this to slow moving pucks, but they do, ALL THE TIME.

I would've skated to the puck, but half the time my goalie would come out then try to make the save instead of playing it, or just let it in anyway.

No Streaming Account
  2. T_H_E_C_H_E_F

T_H_E_C_H_E_F Well-Known Member

Discord:
    thechef#7724
    Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -2
    A 3 points system per atribute. But if you add to 2 or 3 to say speed it removes 1 from skating and 1 from stick handling. So a small amount of customization but also a penalty for doing it.

t_h_e_c_h_e_f123
  3. craig78917891

craig78917891 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    how bout no sets next yr for movember cards so ppl can actually afford movs like other ppl and like youtuber's do and also less specail packs also

No Streaming Account
  4. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    GamePlay
    1.) True Performance Skating - I know they wont scrap the idea, but it eliminated the video game like skating we are all use to and what made the game feel like a video game. The pivoting/turning/accelerating are much worse than years past which makes the game feel slower

2.) 12 Man Collision Engine - This is has been one of the biggest FLOW killers to the game along with the puck physics. Too many times people run into each other instead of slip past each other or avoid each other like they would do in real life. I know dont skate into each other is what we should do but it is harder said than done in a game where we dont control the body movement of the player. In real life if im about to run into a teammate we can turn and slip past each other. I have no problem with running into the other team as that was always in old gen and was never an issue, except for when people run into the other team with the left stick and dont get a penalty bc they didnt hit, although i think adding that would cause a ton of problems/complaints and a lot of penalties.

3.) Puck Physics - Others have touched on this and its a hard one to get right. I think the main issue with it is when pucks hit sticks or skates. The puck doesnt seem to go the way it should

4.) Vision Control - This needs to be re-hauled completely. It was solid on old gen, where if youre trying to square up backdoor for a one timer and holding (top corner) for where you want to shoot it, if youre holding LT, you dont keep drifting into the corner, same thing at the point
    a. Whiffing on one timers
    b. After whiffing on a shot making you shoot again

5.) Eliminate ALL AUTO stuff for skaters
    a. Make TIPS manual, add some skill to them, might not be a lot but better than auto
    b. Please give us an option to TURN OFF auto dekes, i know they wont get rid of it so at least having an option to toggle off would be great
    c. Auto Pokes/Auto Blocks/Auto Skating - eliminate all of them

6.) Face-offs
    a. Set-Ups - Please go back to the old way of setting up Faceoffs
    1. Ability to change it at any time not just between the plays
    2. Ability to change it with just the DPAD, not B and then the bumpers
    3. Fwds in the aggressive spot in the O Zone not Dman
    b. Custom Faceoffs - allow us to set up positionally the way we want in
    c. Put people who jump early at a disadvantage, seems to not be there anymore, with all of the jumping and rolling people do they still win the face offs, and since theres no kicking a guy out for continually jumping

7.) Button Remapping - Remap the buttons - How these button mapping problems still exist is mind blowing
    a. R3 unused on D, would be good for the Tie Up infront of net
    b. Hit and shoot need to be different buttons
    c. Cancel Pass and Deke need to be different buttons

MISCELLANEOUS EASHL stuff
    1.) SPECTATOR MODE
    a. This is crucial if we ever want NHL to take off from a streaming standpoint, it would also be great for LG

2.) Re-Join a game
    a. Another thing that has been talked about for years, if you lag out, be able to click your friends list or go to your dressing room and get back into the game, even if its not till the period end

3.) Lobbies
    a. Would love old lobbies back, but doubt that happens, the communication was just so much easier and quicker
    b. If theres a lag out allow us to restart the game at a certain time period, score, etc . . .

4.) Stats
    a. Track Blocks properly, they record during the game when they show a player below the scoreboard it'll say x number of blocks, then at the end of the game they have 0 or only 1
    b. Power Play Goals, Power Play Assists, Shorthanded Goals, Shorthanded Assists
    c. Pass Attempts/Passes completed
    d. Shots/Shots On Goal

5.) Stamina Bar - maybe have the outlines of the player bubbles our stamina

6.) Arena Customization
    a. Ability to unlock International Ice - would love to be able to play on a bigger rink***
    b. More logos
    c. Ability to manipulate the jersey colors more, not just fill in at certain spots (change every number color on shoulders or whoever you want)
    d. Goalies have been wanting to customize helmets forever, maybe give them the ability to atleast change the colors of current helmet designs

7.) Give us 2 pauses again please, sometimes we actually need 1 and then cant use the Timeout for the other pause

8.) Ready up in the EASHL Dressing Room without selecting a position allow us to select our positions once we match up with a team. Incase we want to have fun and play put of position if it's a bad team or play serious if it's a good team

9.) Puck going under the boards still occurs occasionally

10.) Flicking the puck out of our zone along the boards, would be nice if it did this instead of flicked it out when we tried to clear it wide in our own zone

HUT
    1.) Allow me to toggle through Leagues/Teams/Etc. I dont get why you can do it with position/player type but for others you have to press A to do it

2.) Add an option to switch to whatever player we want on D (give them each an icon maybe)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    SweeT9LoU84
  5. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    SweeT9LoU84
  6. Girgss

Girgss CHEL

Discord:
    girgs#4300
    Ratings:
    +2,245 / 57 / -103
    So is NHL 18 gonna be great or what!!!!!

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -852
    Bringing back captain lag and the 3-0 glitch

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  8. ZingA-_-

ZingA-_- positional player

Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -6
    result of the recent update 1.07 update every game of EASHL i have played since the update has a lag where your guy stutters to almost a stop then speeds up like warp speed to get back in sync.

i THINK THIS WILL SURFACE AS A WIDE SPREAD ISSUE AND be similar to the captains lag

I can't play with 6-8 episodes of speed burst lag per game. each time it lasts about 5-6 seconds and makes me out of position.

never had a problem before the update :(

No Streaming Account
  9. Vaporize 17

Vaporize 17 Clamps Island

Discord:
    T1 Clamps#5322
    Ratings:
    +830 / 21 / -48
    Please don't send nuge back to EA.

• Like Like x 1
    Vaporize_17
  10. ZingA-_-

ZingA-_- positional player

Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -6
    **** me off that EA creates a community of "game changers" to help provide feedback for development on the game but does not provide patch notes. **** EA? laziness? neglect?.

No Streaming Account