Good Cause

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by soccaplaya11, Aug 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Tjhdp11

Tjhdp11 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +277 / 27 / -19
    Hey guys, regardless if you dislike me or I've done wrong to you in whatever way or I'm overly cocky, please put that aside for at least this post. I have a friend I collect cards with who's going through a really tough time with his youngest child Jase. I'll leave his story and such here with a link. Donate if you have some extra funds or if you can spread the word. Jon is really in a tough spot in life and I'd love to think this community could help out. Also by spending money Jon will send out some wristbands or shirts if you'd like in order to help spread the word.

The basis is that Jase has a lot of medical issues going on and Jon's wife had to leave her job to become a stay at home mom. Jase isn't going to be able to play sports because of his medical issues, and for a child that young you just want them happy. From what I've talked to Jon about he's a great kid and he's happy one minute, playing around with his sister, and the next moment he's having a seizure and he's cooped up in the house all day because anything going on outside would make matters worse.

If you've taken this much time to read it out, I appreciate it and Jon does as well. I just hope I can do some good in the midst of all the shit going on in the world. You can also PM me about any of this, or if you have any questions that you'd like answered I can forward them and get a response from Jon. At the very least please spread the word, and again anything you can offer helps out.

Thanks guys,
    Tom.

Link:
    https://www.gofundme.com/jasessoldiers

• Like Like x 31
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Tjhdp11
  2. JAAMx93x

JAAMx93x Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jmorrow474 Aka AhL_Allstar-3#8394
    Ratings:
    +421 / 5 / -16
    Your a good person bro i got you

• Like Like x 2
    ahl_allstar_3
  3. Tjhdp11

Ratings:
    +277 / 27 / -19
    Thanks James, just trying to do some good. For some people what I did isn't forgivable which is fine, but I've been a dick and I've talked shit about a lot of people either out of spite or because I wanted to be good enough to play with them. Time to let go of that past and try my best to do good and be a good person.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Tjhdp11
  4. Prochx9

Prochx9 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dommy#7793
    Ratings:
    +360 / 29 / -62
    Good thing of you to do for them Tom, I got you for sure

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    Tom give us an update , you're doing the right thing. I will pray for this boy

• Like Like x 3
    TrooperPetterson
  6. Tjhdp11

Ratings:
    +277 / 27 / -19
    We seen the endocrinologist today. Did more bloodwork. More testing. She's checking his Vitamin D level and hormone levels. If these are normal, she will be sending us to a dermatologist for a biopsy on the sweat glands. She has 1 other child that has some of the same symptoms as Jase. It is called a hypothalamus dysfunction.
    If that's the case, there's nothing we can do. She explained it in a way that makes sense. She said because he doesn't sweat the heat is trapped and then causes his temperature to rise. When his temperature rises it causes seizures. Because he can't sweat the fevers will continue to be high. Just not sure why they happen when they do.
    Of course this causes more questions. My main one was if it's the hypothalamus what can we do. She said the only thing we can do is keep him in cool environments and under dressed.
    This means he won't be able to play sports, he won't be able to participate in outside activities in the spring and summer, we will always be monitoring his fevers and with school no outside recess or even P.E. There's no test to determine if the hypothalamus is not functioning. It's more of everything else being ruled out first.
    Definitely not what we wanted to hear today. Hope it gets better.
    Help spread the word!

-Latest update, Friday 8/25 from Jon

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Tjhdp11
  7. Thee_Ghosty

Thee_Ghosty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    thee_ghosty#0
    Ratings:
    +607 / 19 / -101
    I highly recommend pool activities. This will help keep cool and give sufficient exercise. @soccaplaya11

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  8. Tjhdp11

Ratings:
    +277 / 27 / -19
    Yeah, Jon has said that Jase LOVES the pool, but genuinely hates feeling wet or the feeling of water otherwise such as washing his hands or bathing. Though he has gotten better with it and has started washing his hands by himself.

Tjhdp11
  9. JxLott

JxLott Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jlott0910#0
    Ratings:
    +254 / 3 / -21
    You're doing a great thing man. I'm glad to see people in this community standing up and helping other people. Keep it up and I hope everything works out.

• Like Like x 1
    jlott0910
  10. nymmy75

nymmy75 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +261 / 26 / -77
    You're a good guy buddy @soccaplaya11 gonna pray for Jase and I hope she will get better.You are a winner .Gotcha bud.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Tjhdp11

Ratings:
    +277 / 27 / -19
    Thank you, all of you guys. Updates are also posted on the gofundme page if you'd like to keep up.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Tjhdp11