Good Series Abbotsford

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Haunted Avocado, Aug 19, 2014.

1. pensman66

pensman66 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 5 / -25
    You say I rarely win against good teams, so rarely would imply less than half the time. Thanks for reminding me 5that my player stats are right there, cuz I went and looked and sure enough, I still have a 5-3-1 record vs playoff teams, so it took all of 5 seconds to prove you wrong unless you want to go ahead and refine rarely to mean more than half the time...
    I'm typing all this on my phone which is rather time consuming and frustrating, so I don't feel like writing out responses in encyclopedia format like you , but just becauseb I'm a nice guy, I'll try to go thru n quote some of the people who have already said I could have impacted the series.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    No Streaming Account
  2. EricE30

EricE30 -------

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 24 / -63
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No Streaming Account
  3. Yo itz Charlo

Yo itz Charlo I miss the basics

Ratings:
    +488 / 37 / -4
    Is this real life?

No Streaming Account
  4. EricE30

EricE30 -------

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 24 / -63
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No Streaming Account
  5. ittozziloP

ittozziloP Hashtag Big Three

Ratings:
    +365 / 57 / -37
    LOL you can literally feel pensman sweating behind his keyboard like he has something to prove. Like you actually can't just not respond, you have to get the last word. Go outside dude. You said you didn't care about this season, but you're still typing away a week later smh Stop losing sleep over a 6s league

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. pensman66

Ratings:
    +85 / 5 / -25
    There's 2 quotes from teammates saying that availability and ecu's were a big problem for us, and that ifI were there I would have made an impact.

No Streaming Account
  7. pensman66

Ratings:
    +85 / 5 / -25
    Could you do me a favor and call my boss and tell him he needs to let me go outside during my shift? I'd be thrilled if I could do something more than mess around on my phone.

No Streaming Account
  8. MBell91

MBell91 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mbell91#0
    Ratings:
    +121 / 1 / -2
    3-2-1*

MBell91
  9. MBell91

Discord:
    mbell91#0
    Ratings:
    +121 / 1 / -2
    "The difference wouldn't have overturned the series" "ecus are killers" I don't see pensman in that last one. This is all because you said the series would've been way different implying you would've won, your teammates didn't say that. That's what it's about you thinking you're so good that you could carry a whole team but the teams you've lost to say you're not.

MBell91
  10. Momz Spaghetty

Momz Spaghetty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +217 / 3 / -12
    How is this thread still open? This isn't even funny even more, it's just sad.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    momzspaghetty
  11. pensman66

Ratings:
    +85 / 5 / -25
    For whatever irrational reason u don't count playoff games, that's your deal. As far as I'm concerned I'm 5-3-1 against playoff teams.

No Streaming Account
  12. pensman66

Ratings:
    +85 / 5 / -25
    It was his opinion that I wouldn't have overturned the series, and he might have been right. Technically it's impossible for me to win the series on my own. Even if I go 3-0 in my games someone else still has to win 1. I said it would have been a different series if I played. I never said we would win if I had payed. A 6-7 game series is completely different than a 4 game sweep even if the same team wins both series. A sweep means 1 team never even showed up, which is basically what happened.

The second post said ecu's are killer. Who do you think he was referring to? As far as I know everyone else on our
    oster was able to make their games. He didn't say my name, but when he said availability and ecus are killer he's obviously talking about me, and he's also implying things would have been better had I been in the lineup instead of the ecu. Dunno why I had to clarify that.

No Streaming Account
  13. MBell91

Discord:
    mbell91#0
    Ratings:
    +121 / 1 / -2
    Theres a few people that didn't show. Now it's his opinion? You just said your teammates said you would've made a difference, which one is it? Playing in the playoffs you're bound to play some 3rd lines and appears you did 2 out of 3 and every time you did lose its " oh we were messing around and the game didn't matter" that's just an excuse and like sloshy said we are waiting for you to show proof you're a "top" nhl d

MBell91
  14. Doc Status

Doc Status dark stasis

Ratings:
    +504 / 8 / -4
    I was only able to make one game the entire series so he could have easily been referencing me. Our forwards' availability scrambled up our lines which lead to us putting out an embarrassing product on the ice against a really good team. He's not obviously talking about you, and he probably wasn't.

Nothing against you as a player or a person, but let's be real. If we're being very generous, you were still AT BEST on our second line d pairing. I don't think you would have made a difference in the outcome of any of the games. Also, going 5-3-1 against playoff teams when you're on one of the best teams in the league is nothing to brag about. You are an okay NHL D and an above average AHL D. I admire your confidence but just give it a rest man.

• Like Like x 14
    No Streaming Account
  15. ittozziloP

ittozziloP Hashtag Big Three

Ratings:
    +365 / 57 / -37
    Doc Status, a man of the people :)

No Streaming Account
  16. Momz Spaghetty

Momz Spaghetty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +217 / 3 / -12
    [video=youtube;pkdmu2M7qFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkdmu2M7qFo[/video]

momzspaghetty
  17. Haunted Avocado

Haunted Avocado Time Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year

Ratings:
    +193 / 0 / -0
    Jesus you people need to just stop replying to Pensman. He does this every time just to get a rise out of people and it seems that everyone has bought into it. My post referenced our entire team's availability, which would include everyone on our roster.. As Doc said he could only make one game during the series and the same goes for me. My statement was about how our entire team's availability problems led to ECUs but as I said that usually happens to every team. I believe the only line that was able to play with a true lineup was the 1-0 Game 1 line. I'm fine with you talking your usual nonsense Pensman, but please don't drag my name into it by putting words in my mouth (or on my fingers).

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  18. Mt Willard

Mt Willard Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mtwillard#0
    Ratings:
    +392 / 29 / -39
    Nope because i fell asleep before the game so it wasn't game 1 lol

Mtwillard
  19. SouPerSaiyan

SouPerSaiyan Well-Known Member