LG Friday Night Puck Rules

Discussion in 'Friday Night Puck (PSN)' started by Stavio_98, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stavio_98

Stavio_98 Greatest Never

Ratings:
    +288 / 51 / -101
    This thread is taken from the XBOX FNP commissioner @xMeesta and some existing rules on the PSN side.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Below are the rules and set up for LG Friday Night Puck

LGFNP PSN:

(League Gaming Friday Night Puck) is a one night league that is to get the community involved in a dead night for LG and play some competitive/fun Friday Night 6s on NHL 17.

The week of the Friday Night Puck, a captain sign up thread will go up for those interested in being a captain for the night to sign up.

Sign ups will reset for each Friday Night Puck. Most weeks unless I say otherwise we are going to make it mandatory that the position a player signs up for, they must play it; Unless we do not have the amount of signups we need (if you sign up for the wrong position please PM one of our FNP commissioners).

( FWD plays FWD, D plays D, and G can only play G)

Friday Night Setup:

If you are a manager for FNP, and you got the alert about being given manager tools, follow these steps:
    1. Goto FNP PSN forum
    2. click on the manager tab
    3. goto front office
    4. click "Add Player" Tab
    5. add yourself
    6. when front office refresh, click the "owner" button beside their name
    It is expected that you will have this done by 7PM EST on Friday, failure to do so will result in being removed and replaced.Draft will go from 8pm-9pm eastern

Each team will consist of 8 players per team. Each player is required to play 1 game in the first 2 given you're team makes it to the 2nd round; however if someone does not show up who is drafted they lose their right to play for the night.

You have the option to appoint an alternate captain, once this player has already been drafted. Please do not add anyone to your roster without approval.

Some weeks we will allow selection of a GM before appointing the GM message a FNP staff member for approval.

The number of rounds will depend on the amount of Captain sign ups and player sign ups. The bracket will be single game elimination.

Captains may name their team and use any Logo that's available in NHL 17 and LG.

Seeding and draft order will be randomly seeded after all the Captains have been selected.

Gameplay:

All LGHL PSN Rules will be applied for gameplay.

Position lock is in affect for ALL drafted players, not including captains! Unless told otherwise.

Stats:

Only stat taking required will be the final score.

FNP FAQ:

Q:
    I didn't get drafted will i be placed on a team?

A:
    Each team consists of 1 Captain and 7 drafted players. If we play with 16 teams, we will draft a total 112 players. Anyone who is not selected becomes an ECU who is eligible to be added to any team who has a No-Show/No-Reply player. Only players who signed up and are on the FNP Draft list are eligible to ECU.

Q: Can I skip a draft pick after I've picked 5 players?

A: No, you absolutely must draft all 7 players.

Q: Is everyone required to play a game?

A: Every player is entitled to play 1 game as long as your team makes it to the 2nd round.

Q: What if I can't field a full team in the proper positions?

A: There is usually a large pool of undrafted players (ECU's) you can add any undrafted player to your team at any point, in doing so the player who no-showed then becomes ineligible to play for the rest of the night.

More questions will be added as they come up

LGFNP PSN STAFF:
    @Stavio_98
    @JTx11-

If you are interested in becoming a part of the FNP staff please PM one of us

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Stavio_98
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.