LG Online Association Rules/Guidelines

Discussion in 'Association' started by bingo king, Oct 15, 2011.

1. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Leaguegaming.com Online AssociationRules/Guidelines
    Difficulty:pRO
    Quarter Length:10 Minutes
    Injuries:ON
    Trades:User trades-ON. Cpu-Cpu Trades:OFF
    Number of owners:TBA
    Season Length:
    14 games
    Pace:Fast
    Playoff Format:5-5-5-5
    Trading Deadline:
    ON
    5 Base Rules[/SIZyE]

1:We are a Sim league and expect ball movement and sportsmanship. We don't allow drive and dunk offenses. You should be varying your gamestyle and not repetitively doing the same moves or plays everyt rip down the court. 2:Full-Court/Half-Court Press is not allowed until the 4th quarter and if you are down. You are not allowed to meet your opponent at the half court line. Forcing backcourts due to animations is frowned upon and can result in league removal.3:Fast break offensevs are also to be limited to realistic situations. After long rebounds off of 3's, blocks, steals and the like. You should not be inbounding the ball and sprinting down the court to catch the defensive a.i. out of position. Catching a rebound around the paint and throwing it downcourt to a runner is also not allowed. 4:Mics must be worn or available at all times. You need to be able to communicate with your opponent fast if something arises. You don't need to have it on and talking to them but you need open communication to be as much of a possiblity as you can.5:The most important rule:Intentionally quitting a game will get you removed from the league. We will hear your side but it better be a good reason. Being angry and quitting will get you removed everytime. This is the first and only warning DON'T DO IT! ​

Offense Rules Breakdown
    · After a field goal or rebound a guard should be given the ball and give a jog up the court and assess’ the situation while his teammates set up the play. It is unacceptable to run down the court in a fast break mode after a scored basket unless you are down. · Fast breaks may occur after steals, blocked shots, or if down late in the 4th quarter · Do Not run up court after every rebound. Only after missed 3's is it allowed· Excessive dunking/lay-ups is NOT allowed. Sim basketball is not running around with 1 player trying to get through the defender so you can dunk/lay-up. · 3 point attempts should not exceed 25 attempts per game. · Player positions should not leave their realm I.E. point guard can play pg or sg, shooting guards can be point guards or small forwards, etc..- Here’s a breakdown of what position can play what: Pg=pg/sg---Sg=pg/sg/sf--- sf=sg/sf/pf---pf=sf/pf/c---c=pf/c​

Defense Rules Breakdown
    · Stealing-Don’t abuse the ability to steal. Typical games don’t have players constantly swiping at the ball. It leaves them open for players to drive on them. Most players stay in front of their man and wait for opportune times to take a swipe. The game is a bit glitched and steals occur too often if u swipe at another human opponent. · Free throw shaking is not allowed.· On-Ball Defense is required. No camping in the lane or being an offball defender and running over to steal the ball everytime. You may switch to an off ball defender to help initiate a Double-Team but this is the only accepted time. · Full-court/half-court press for long lengths of time is unacceptable. Occasional is acceptable but for 5-10 minutes stretches is not. Void if you are down and in the 4th quarter.· Match up to a player Once the PG gets between their 3 point line and PAST the half court line by a couple feet. Offenses aren't allowed to blow by you after passing the half court so you meeting them sooner and possibly causing backcourt violations is not tolerated.​

Trades
    Trades are a large part of a league and with an association it is an even larger aspect of the game. But we must limit trades and their abilities so players do not abuse the ability. We don't want entire rosters changed in 1 or 2 seasons. It's not that realistic and shouldn't be leaned on. I have turned off the CPU trading meaning CPU to Cpu trades aren't happening. The trade logic in the game is quite off and many trades look ludicrous. You can still trade between users or the CPU owners.

Trade allowments:
    -no trade limit. If you wanna rebuild your team. Go ahead
    -Trades for players over 88 are not allowed UNLESS that player is in a contract year and has indicated he does not intend to resign with his team. Superstar players don't move around in real life that often and we dont want that happening in this sim league.
    -1st round picks are GOLD, so they will be treated as such. If you want to trade for a teams 1st round pick you MUST post in the trades section of the proposed trade and allow 24 hours before placing the trade proposal in the game. During that 24 hours players may claim it to be unfair and unrealistic. If 3 members vote it down that trade is NOT ALLOWED. You must try something else.
    -You guys may use the veto on trades but dont veto everything only the truly ridiculous. -Do no veto User to User trades in the game. Any User User Trades should be posted in the trading talk thread and a 12 hour window will open for other owners to veto or comment on them.

If these rules are ignored or not followed it WILL result in penalty points that go towards league participation in following seasons and CAN result in removal. The trade finder is an awesome feature and if you ok a trade through it, the NBA 2k12 trade logic will allow it no matter as it's a trade the CPU logic ok'ed anyways without real thought to long-term or realistic possibilities. The in game veto process is not a working system and is not to be relied upon.​

Season Chatter Threads

We will have a season chatter thread up for each season. You need to be active and posting as if you are a beat writer for that team. It adds SO much to this league and has made it a much more enjoyable time when guys are updating on us how they're playing. Simple updates are fine but "i won 3 games" is not enough. While not a rule nor will it be enforced for 2k12 this will be something we do in future releases as it proves you are visiting the site and playing your games.

Reliability Meter Actions

Not active for this game(NBA 2k12). It will be next game(2k13) with a scoreboard and team stat entering.

This is OUR league. It can only be as great as its members. Each of you have earned your place in the list of League Participants. We are here to compete but most of all have fun.

If you have any questions please contact your league admin(s). ​

Please sign in below that you have read and understand the rules/guidelines. Upon me seeing you have agreed to the rules/guidelines I will XBOX live message you the League Name, League ID, and League Password. Sign in as your team posted below. Thank you

East:

Slow Elk: New York Knicks
    RealDeal: Miami Heat
    everett67: Toronto Raptors
    Ckseven:Orlando. Magic
    X toews 19x: Chicago bulls
    Bingo king: Milwaukee bucks
    Nosa12 - Indiana pacers

West:
    [/B]Marauders: Dallas Mavericks
    Demonspawn78: Utah Jazz
    Mistamattdaddy :Oklahoma City thunder
    Temp1ar crusad3r: Minnesota timberwolves
    Jmattb1220- memphis grizzlies
    Pete magnum- los angeles lakers
    x tedenby 21 x- Los Angeles Clippers

Also youll need to add me as a friend on xbod live for the info. I'm not chasing anyone down​

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
    BingoKing91
  2. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    MEMBERS WITH NAMES ON THE LIST. PLEASE POST BELOW THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE RULES/GUIDELINES FOR THIS LEAGUE.

you will not receive the info for the league without posting that and not actually reading them does not excuse you from the punishments. If a returning member who may have missed the sign-up posts before our league start they will have dibs on the teams over new members. your team you got is listed next to your name at the bottom of the opening post.

DO NOT POST BELOW IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THAT LIST

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
    BingoKing91
  3. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    read and understood

BingoKing91
  4. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    I'll be setting the league up Tonight after work for a saturday night start time. I get done and on around 11-12 pm central. I will pm the people on Xbox Live who have signed saying they read the rules. so please add me to your friends list if not already there

once league has been made all team designations are than set in stone. so keep an eye on the site for sign-up.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
    BingoKing91
  5. realdeal

realdeal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    read and understood

No Streaming Account
  6. everett67

everett67 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    read and understood

everettreec
  7. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    League will be created tomorrow(Saturday) morning or afternoon. Dependant in when I get chance. With fast pace its only 6 hour wait before season starts so I'm gonna wait. This way it'll start later at might when more get on.

I did send out some info to those who r returning or signed in here.that info will still b good tomorrow minus the id#.

BingoKing91
  8. Bigsac_13

Bigsac_13 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Read and understood.

9. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    League is made and begins in 6 hours. Those of u on my friends list and posted here face the info sent. Toew send me an invite and ill get info

BingoKing91
  10. jmattb81910

jmattb81910 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Read and understood

No Streaming Account
  11. slow elk

slow elk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    read and understood

No Streaming Account
  12. Temp1arCrusad3r

Temp1arCrusad3r Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Reward and understood.

No Streaming Account
  13. Temp1arCrusad3r

Temp1arCrusad3r Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Read. Stupid iPhone.

No Streaming Account
  14. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Almost everyone should have their info to them. If nit let me know. I'm done with work in bout an hour

BingoKing91
  15. M1STAMATTDADDY

M1STAMATTDADDY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Understand now stop me!!! Lol

No Streaming Account
  16. ckseven

ckseven Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    read and understood