LGHL Season 19 Official Owners List

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Tris10, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. honesrule

honesrule What's an RT?

Discord:
    honesrule#0
    Ratings:
    +174 / 0 / -18
    Don't worry about it.

• Like Like x 5
    honesrule
  2. FireWallxQc

FireWallxQc Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0 / -1
    we should update the first page to see wich owner is with wich management guy

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    25 Owners named so far!

• Like Like x 17
  4. BigJay x89

BigJay x89 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bigjayy#0
    Ratings:
    +1,865 / 93 / -94
    People can bitch and moan about the owners but as far as having KNOWLEDGEABLE owners, this list is great thus far. Grats to all of you up to date.

• Like Like x 7
    No Streaming Account
  5. EagleEyeFoley

EagleEyeFoley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,484 / 1 / -2

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
    EagleEyeFoley1
  6. Boz E Coyote

Boz E Coyote The Worst

Discord:
    bozzzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +2,296 / 33 / -46
    [video=youtube;T9DqpQQurqw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9DqpQQurqw[/video]

• Like Like x 4
  7. Leafy

Leafy lg bully buster

Discord:
    Leafy#2854
    Ratings:
    +1,901 / 4 / -10
    [MENTION=7324]lan Morando[/MENTION]

LeafyTV
  8. JERZ Network

JERZ Network Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,103 / 48 / -68
    1. Kop11tar
    2. Darsow12
    3. Flow Pooch
    4. brandovedo
    5. EricE30
    6. StickyMarmalade

1. SweeT 9 LoU 84
    2. Lupul x 19

1. l Smitty l x21
    2. Panda l25l
    3. HOLD MA DDD
    4. Sloshy Boxers
    5. lSneaky x84l
    6. JFonz11
    7. Canada x 31
    8. Brisan66
    9. Potsy44
    10. iTransitions
    11. Maverik19

I would like to congratulate the owners I have listed above. None of you will be competitive next season and have been deemed unworthy of my services. That is all.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    • Like Like x 9
    JERZNetwork
  9. SeaRed Bull

SeaRed Bull Brofessor Bull, Ph.D.

Ratings:
    +245 / 0 / -0
    Jerz, have you seen yourself play the game during this decade?

Just checking.
    xoxo

• Like Like x 11
    No Streaming Account
  10. Greb

Greb Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +770 / 62 / -55
    Kopitar was the Stanley cup winning owner last year...

• Like Like x 9
    NHLGrebby14
  11. Pandaleupagus

Pandaleupagus Well-Known Member

Discord:
    pandaleupagus#0
    Ratings:
    +756 / 38 / -40
    Jerz can't see his own dick when he looks down. What a fat fuck.

• Like Like x 2
    Panda_l25l
  12. cowboysmack

cowboysmack el sueño de crema

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    what does it matter? never has to use it anyways....
    52d846411605fb7f960001fd.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Cross_X_Check

Cross_X_Check Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,125 / 123 / -201
    Kopitar won the cup with Florida and Lupul had some very good NJD teams in his VHL days.

cross_x_check
  14. Williams x12x

Williams x12x #WillyAfterDark

Discord:
    Williams x12x#8346
    Ratings:
    +730 / 15 / -22
    [MENTION=4189]Milestone JERZ[/MENTION]

In World of CHEL
    Williamsx12x
  15. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,039 / 113 / -852
    Rather than complain about the quality of the owners selected, why not apply yourself? If you don't want to play for player "X" for whatever reason, why not take the time to build your own team in the vision of what you feel is better?

Player personalities in the NHL limits some members from getting ownership, but those personalities also make being an owner for others easier.

Players tend to respect good players in Ownership positions, who can bring in other good players to ensure the season is successful. The reality is, only one team wins, only 16 make the playoffs... meaning 14 or 29 other teams aren't going to have the best season....

The league is 100% limited to the members who step up to the be an Owner. I can only be so picky when it comes to who is selected. What would the community want? Me to select 6 owners for 867 players, simply because there are 10 other guys who have proven they can be good managers but are "Owner quality" so we might as well just run a 6 team NHL?

I feel at times we forget that we signed up to play in a 6v6 league that simulates the NHL. Therefore we don't ever get to pick and chose our team. Obviously we signed up because we enjoy this league. How competitive we are is slowly creating such an unwanted atmosphere that is going to ruin what we all worked hard to build here. I have been on some bad teams. S17 OTT wasn't fun, but I showed up and played. I've made the playoffs twice in eight seasons. That sucks, and I am just as competitive as the next guy. But I understand and believe in the system I've help to create. Topher traded for me in S9. His team was awful! He explained to me that his intention was to build a good team for next season. S10 rolls around, he gets two good guys as mgt and we go on a 19 game rip and have an awesome season! Sometimes we have to allow the Owners to do their job.

25 Owners have been selected, and for the most part they all have proven they can build a successful team. Of course at the NHL level, we must rely on the "top talent" to help make the team more successful. When the top talent then acts selfish and publicly states they are unwilling to play for x number of owners the only messaging that sends to potential owners is "why would I ever step up to build a team with all his bullshit?" Then we all sit back and wonder "why can't the League find better Owners?", "Why is the League even considering Shaun?", "Why are their ONLY 25 owners, 12 days before bidding?"

I have stated before I am a huge fan of training and giving top talent an opportunity to be an owner because I know that you'll have a higher success rate than a guy who won back to back Calder Cups. Is that right? Not really but the environment we all are contributing to is making it even more difficult to find "GOOD" owners.

Some can argue that I am part of the problem. I am hard to get along with, and I am "power hungry" looking to make my mark on the season or playoffs. So be it, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I continue to reinvent the wheel every season to ensure that minor BS things don't push away good people. Suspension for late stats? That was stupid, its gone. 12 hours enough time for stats? Nope, that's gone. League approving GMs? Not a chance, you can have almost ANYONE you want. "Seasonal Ban for ignoring a guy on a second tag?" That will likely end differently moving forward. If a member doesn't care about the League enough to say anonymously "Hey that is a second tag", then why should the League care about that member? Of course those are minor details but I am continuing to try and make this better every season.

The more I read the negativity and nonsense the more I realize that certain personalities are slowly creating an atmosphere that is making the NHL and Ownership more and more unattractive. There have been IMO more average Owners(skill wise) than top talent guys in the NHL over the past seasons.

DAL s18, Bad at Life, he wasn't a game seven guy, yet his team went to the finals. Why? Because he had a team of outstanding players who respected him and he was organized.

BUF S17/S18, AT43 isn't a game 7 center(maybe in the AHL, hence why he is headed there), yet he continues to build competitive teams each season.

STL s17/S18, Lupul, once again, a decent second line NHL player, who continues to build division winning playoff bound teams.

The list can go on. Of course we do have the Lans, SJUs, Actives who are talent, build insane teams and are successful. I feel if the mentality changed, "average players" who become Owners could be successful. The two best examples I have for S19 are Sloshy, and Tranny. Both have been excellent in the AHL for seasons. They tend to know the community well and I would consider them both middle of the road NHL players. Both could IMO build outstanding NHL teams, as long as the "I don't want to play for you mentality" doesn't eat them alive. I almost didn't even give them both ownership simply because I didn't want to ruin their positive attitudes and desire to continue to move the league in the correct direction.

The reality is each season we get older, life changes, our personal commitments change which results more and more in new faces having to step up to allow the league to move forward. Would I give MainEvent ownership? 100%! Do I wish ActiveD wasn't still in school, without question! Do I have my days where I wish I knew where Yargage was? Of course. But I understand that life changes and those guys can not continue to commit like they use to. The "torch" needed to be passed on so to be speak.

This thread has just turned so negative that out of fear of me being unable to find five more decent owners, or even keeping the 25 I have in good spirits I am just going to close this and probably start to delete the other negative BS on the forums.

Most of us moved here from a bad situation, the grass is much greener here than where we came from. So ruin it all with negative shit? This place is only as good as we make it....

TLDR; if you don't want to play for a "bad owner" retire. If you can't contribute anything positive to the forums, don't post. If you hate 90% of my owner selections sign up so I have more members to chose from. If you have ANY questions message me. I just want wants best for the League.

Thanks

• Like Like x 50
    LeagueGamingOfficial
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.