LGMFL- WR Screen glitch discussion

Discussion in 'LG Madden Online Franchise' started by mackay 27, Oct 23, 2014.

1. I Beat Up Cakes

I Beat Up Cakes Coach Cakes

Ratings:
    +2,550 / 108 / -133
    Penn st ran 15 screen plays in 40 plays or so against ohio st, cromags, so having a rule that you cannot run this this and this until you do x amount of plays doesnt work for any game mode. sorry for tagging you keso but you said it was pointless so i felt i had to continue lol

Its_cakes
  2. Lundqvist 30 NY

Lundqvist 30 NY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 4 / -15
    Wow sounds like [MENTION=6587]SJUSoccer9[/MENTION] is taking over the Rams and moving em to HWOOD

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  3. Cromags21

Cromags21 LGBA Commissioner

Ratings:
    +187 / 0 / -0

It's not the NFL. It's a video game

No Streaming Account
  4. Cromags21

Cromags21 LGBA Commissioner

Ratings:
    +187 / 0 / -0

I understand your point, But again this is a video game. Rules are made up by commish to make the game more sim style. That's my point. The ppl actually replying to me are the ones who would actually use the same play to win a game. That's where I have to LOL

No Streaming Account
  5. I Beat Up Cakes

I Beat Up Cakes Coach Cakes

Ratings:
    +2,550 / 108 / -133
    i run about 5 screens a game, like 1 or 2 with a WR to try and throw him into man and the others with the HB, the way the zones are insane this year you have to run screens to try and get away from it. but again, penn st. ;)

Its_cakes
  6. I SSJ Bardock I

I SSJ Bardock I Party Planner

Ratings:
    +547 / 0 / -0
    Isnt sports based around exploiting your opponent? In Tennis, if your opponent has a weak backhand, you will hit it to his backhand the majority of the time. In curling, if your opponent cant throw a good Draw, you will set up a Guard. In baseball, if a hitter struggles with breaking balls, you wont throw him a fastball (at least not in the strike zone). In hockey, if your opponents goalie has a weak glove, you better be shooting glove any chance you get. In badminton, if your opponent struggles on a backhand drop shot, where are you trying to hit it every time you get a chance? In MMA, if your opponent has no ground game, you take him to the ground. In volleyball, if your opponent has someone who cant block a spike and is playing by the net, you will set your spikes accordingly. In football, if the other teams cornerback cant keep up with your wide receiver and isnt getting any additional help, guess who is going to have great stats at the end of the game?

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  7. Lundqvist 30 NY

Lundqvist 30 NY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 4 / -15
    [video=youtube;6XDe1qa2On0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XDe1qa2On0[/video]

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account