LGRL Season 2 Rule changes

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Rocket League (LGRL)' started by IXI Ein IXI, Jul 5, 2016.

1. IXI Ein IXI

IXI Ein IXI LGRL Commissioner

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4
    Hello everyone, I first want to thank everyone for their interest in season 2 as well as the patience for the extended off season. We wanted to include PC crossplay and it has not been a smooth process trying to do so, the main reason for much of the delayed start.

Before I get into the rule changes I would like to thank all my staff for the work so far this season.

Commissioner - IXI Ein IXI
    Deputy Commissioner - Dalilaama
    Head BOG - Follisimo
    BOG - VK LethaLMyke
    BOG - BioTech da KING

Any disputes about stats, glitches etc must be filed with the BOGs, any appeals of the rulings of those complaints must be filed with Commissioner staff.

The rule book has been updated to show all the new rule for the upcoming season which can be found here. I will be highlighting the changes below to help everyone.

The first change is the biggest change that will affect people the most. We will be changing from the 3 game per match format with the game times from 11:00 & 11:30 to a single game format at 8:00, 8:15, & 8:30pm eastern.

I am also very excited to announce that starting this season we will be including pc players as well. While we are glad to have pc players this season including them does bring challenges. LG stats system does not have the ability to pull screen shots from steam like it does for xbox. Also with it being a little more difficult to communicate between games we will have a more strict lobby naming procedure, which will be found here once team names have been decided.

Team creation will also change a little from last season. As most players I talked to wanted the league to try and level the talent for next season. We came up with a system we feel fits both that as well as the people who liked the old system. Roster size will be 6 players again. Once staff picks owners they will be able to select a GM & AGM. The remaining roster spots will filled through bidding.

We are looking to have a minimum of 8 teams but are looking to have as many teams as possible. If you are interested in management please PM me.

Below is the tentative schedule for the current season, this has chance of changing.

Schedule

Official signups open July 5th 8:00pm
    Management selection opening July 1st-10th
    Scouting July 5th -17th(Not a hard set date, scouting until bidding is over if you need to)
    bidding starts July 18th-21st
    Week one starting July 24th, Regular season will be 6 weeks long.

As always I am more than welcome to answer any questions you may have.

**due to the changes made we realize that the time might not work for everyone. Anyone who has already signed up for season 2 will have until July 5th at 8:00pm to notify me or staff that they can no longer play to be removed without penalty.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    LGRL_Official