My Game Of The Night Tuesday edition

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by Woohdy v2, May 10, 2017.

?

Would Easy have changed the game if he stayed in?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  1. Woohdy v2

Woohdy v2 Active Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -1
    I've decided since this place is dry as all hell to take it upon myself to give you something to read or be half way interested in. I'm gonna post every Wednesday and Friday my Game of the night. By that I don't mean it'll always be the closest or best game of the night, but the one I was looking forward to seeing the most. My first Game of The Night is the Hawks VS the Bucks. This is my first because of different reasons. Both teams are competitive on paper, they both have good rosters and both have good owners and teams as well. But more than that is here, both owners are also good friends on Xbox and even won a title last season together (thanks to someone, no names being said.) so with all the being said, there were obviously eyes on this game and questions like who's gonna be the better owner? Or who's got the better team between the 2 friends and the answer for that night was Typsy aka Noah. In a game of Back and forth, the Hawks lead at the end of the first 14-12 but by half time the lead had changed to 37-34 Bucks. At that point they never looked back, outscoring the Hawks in the second half 40-35 for a final score of 77-69 Bucks coming out on top. With that all being said, Easy did lag out so who knows what would have happened if he didn't? When I asked Noah about his thoughts after the game , he said " Ripzy and his team talked a bunch of shit, but once Easy lagged they had nothing but excuses." If Easy didn't lag out Would the Bucks have lost? Would Easy have led his Hawks team to an "easy" W. Nobody knows, but we do know that Noah got the best of his good friend that night and only time will tell if it'll happen again in the future.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  2. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +411 / 6 / -27
    nice write up. anything is always welcome

• Like Like x 1
    BingoKing91
  3. itsTheB055

itsTheB055 Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Lol I did not talk shit and I was the main one trying to keep us in the game with easy laggy out the paint became weak cause computer Dwight Howard was bad at everything. But good read woody next time ask me or my team for our thoughts.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +411 / 6 / -27
    We've all heard what happens in a Ripzy party when he's losing. :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    BingoKing91
  5. TheRealRipzy

TheRealRipzy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 5 / -5
    I don't bitch like that anymore the person that bitches the most in LGBA is Woody by far he Cry's like a 12 year old

No Streaming Account
  6. Woohdy v2

Woohdy v2 Active Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -1
    Lmao says the dude who literally complains all game that a 90+ overall PG is so bad and can't make a shot. Or messages someone during a game just to tell them they're lucky lmao. Get the fuck outta here

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account