Perfect NHL Rosters

Discussion in '2K NHL Hockey' started by Electrostreak, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Electrostreak

Electrostreak Carolina Hurricanes

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My friend (Steelcharger) and I are finally done. We have created and moved and traded players to follow every teams roster as listed on the teams web page. All 30 teams are up to date as of 2/17/10.

Perfect for Franchise mode. Turn off computer trading when making the Franchise so the teams stay current.

The 2k Roster updates never cover everyone, I have noticed. I hope you all enjoy playing with up to date rosters. Just make trades yourself as they happen by following the transaction report on ESPN.com.

2K Share file name for rosters is: Perfect NHL Rosters.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
    No Streaming Account
  2. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,737 / 89 / -327
  3. Heater41

Heater41 London Knights Owner

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nice. The only problem I saw Mark was it turns off the salary cap based upon your rosters. :(

No Streaming Account
  4. Electrostreak

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I noticed that too. Unfortunately, I cannot adjust the cap. We followed the teams websites perfectly, man for man. Everyone who should be in the NHL is there. Perhaps the actual caps are incorrect or the players that I had to create that were not in the game are given a default salary which you cannot control.

I just try to keep the salaries under the cap. Honestly, it doesnt matter about the cap. As long as the roster is correct and you keep up to date by following the transaction reports to keep the rosters current it all works out.

No Streaming Account
  5. Steelcharger

Steelcharger S6 - A Storm is Coming

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey, as everyone knows today is the trade deadline. Streak and I will be updating the rosters tonight and uploading them for your use :D

No Streaming Account
  6. Electrostreak

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I uploaded a trial roster last night. I had to make some changes because the NHL allows 16 Forwards on a team 2K hockey allows 15. So I had to move guys around the AHL teams to get the rosters to work out. I will upload the finished version tonight.

If your team isnt perfect, chances are they are in the AHL, if not, hook your team up. I could only make the major trades. Making trades that would require a draft pick in the trade (real NHL) screws up the rosters Salary caps. So i just assigned certain players to certain teams.

Another issue was some of the guys were on the ECHL and were traded for AHL and even NHL guys. I wasnt making ECHL guys, so I just assigned them.

Good Luck

No Streaming Account