Poll: Tennis Pros or Custom Guys?

Discussion in 'BMO NXT LVL Division - Next Gen' started by Probert, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Probert

Probert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Would you guys rather play with the Tennis Pros from the game, or would you prefer to play with your own custom made guys? I personally have no preference, though I can see how an inbalance/advantage could be created if we decide to go with custom guys. A custom guy's skill is directly related to his development, which is a direct result of time invested. Not everyone has time to do that, using Pros would negate that.

Please let me know what you think.

-Pete

2. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    custom, make it more personal

This is a small league, so it would be a real good way to start off the league to build an identity for everyone

3. Probert

Probert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I too like the individuality/identity aspect of it, despite the fact I pretty much need to create a guy still. I voted for custom guys.

-Pete

4. Probert

Probert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok, I created a custom guy last night. I was very original and went with a bald guy named Pete.:roll:

He's somewhere around level 3-4, currently working on the advanced drills at the Tennis Academy. I've played some tournaments (singles and doubles), and am currently ranked 207th, though I seem to have hit a ceiling there as additional wins have not resulted in a better rank. Going to work on some more drills later tonight and see if I can't figure out how to break through that ceiling.

As far as skills, most everything is in the 15-19 range, though I need to work on volleys and my backhand a bit to get them up to speed. I've earned an upgrade or two in the racket department, so I'm actually hitting stuff with some speed now.

All in all I played for a few hours and had a great time developing my guy. I'll leave this poll open a few more days before deciding which way to go.

-Pete

5. murph17

murph17 Puff, Puff, Pass, Score!

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    i voted for custom. my guy's ratings are in the 15-20 range.

murph17