Potential Team's

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by dantheman896, Apr 23, 2016.

1. dantheman896

dantheman896 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 4 / -5
    Let me start by saying this is a bad write up, I just was bored and then got bored typing it out. What I ask is people read it and if you have any experience playing with these teams, Post screens or reply with how you felt about teams.

07 Rockets

What's not to like about this team? Dominant (glitch) Center in Yao. The third greatest SG (when healthy) of all time T-Mac. My boys Steve Francis, Bobby Jackson, and Shane Battier all being role players... Oh and Dikembe in for the interior so Yao can patrol the mid-range jumpers.
    In my honest opinion this is the team to gun for due to the many mismatches they pose.

12 Heat
    Some will say this is the team to beat, I have to say if you have a team who can play they are tricky. Lebron and Wade both play out of their minds. Bosh is Bosh and will get bullied at the 5 but with someone that can play can at least help contain another big on the opposing team. Ray Allen is knock down at shooting of course. Super Mario is also a pretty solid defender

07 Celtics
    Another team that is supposed to dominate according to some players in the league. They are good but will need whomever has KG to be dominate in the paint. Rondo will have to make sure to move that ball around to the knock down shooters (Pierce and RayRay) The biggest surprise on this team is Leon Powe is a dawg (AKA That means he's kind of good)
    In my opinion though the 86 Celtics are a more solid option although I know that people will disagree with that.

06 Cavaliers
    To me this is the better of the Lebrons and with that said should be the Lebron team that is picked. Big Z can be dominate, the PF has either Gooden or Varejao, the SG has Larry Hughes to me its a deadly squad anywhere you look and with that should atleast garner some attention.

05 Heat

Wade, White Chocolate, Shaq... or as I call that trio "The Deadly Oreo Cookie" the PF can bring in Alonzo. This team is an average team and most likely won't have the opportunity to see the day of light but it would be fun to see a Shaq in the league that isn't as dominate (still a stud though)

04 Suns
    FAST FAST FAST... This team is too quick and if a team is smart you can play the match ups to your advantage. Amare is a stud in the right hands. Marion is a problem for anyone at the PF. Joe Johnson is a mini tank, and Nash has some amazing hair I think he uses Head & Shoulders.

03 Pistons
    In my opinion this team can be deadly with even an all Tier 3 team controlling them. Darko is a triple double machine (not joking either). Ben Wallace is too athletic that his size doesn't even hinder him from rebounds. Chauncy is Mr. Bigshot, and Richard Hamilton is amazing at contact layups for some reason.

03 Mavericks
    The only thing this team has going for them is Shawn Bradley, Dirk is terrible, for some reason this Nash can't shoot. It's got Mason's name all over it! (Sorry Mason much love brother)

00 Lakers

100% in my opinon a two man team. It's the Shaq and Kobe show here and of Laker teams they should be the second option. The combo of Kareem and Magic is a better matchup against any other team.

00 76ers

Another Mason team.. Just one star... Iverson. Iverson is good and that's it.

97 Lakers

Now this Lakers team is much more of a dominant team. Eddie Jones, Nick the quick, Kobe, Shaq, Rick Fox, Robert Horry. This is what a Laker should represent... CHEESE. This should be a top pick in the league

95 Bulls
    If there is a Bulls team taken it should be this team... Reason you ask? Jordan has a 89 Standing three as if the Goat couldn't get any better, the rest of the team is a support system to let that Jordan go off and with the right people it should happen easily.

94 Magic
    Oh hey look another Shaq. Much like the 97 Lakers team this is another great Shaq team. Penny and Shaq and the Merry Men. We have Hoeass Grant, Nick Anderson, and 3D Dennis Scott. This team has potential, but from what I have heard Penny just isn't Penny, maybe it's Lil' Penny?

90 Lakers

I'd love to see this Lakers team picked because Vlade is the man with the best beard ever. The original rump shaker if you will. Oh and if Vlade isn't your cup of tea, there's a unicorn on this team... a young Elden Campbell... I feel like he's just always been old but clearly that isn't the case he's only 22 on this team! Scoop this team up.

86 Lakers
    Now if I'm Whiteb0y902 this is the second option with my first pick (the first being that Rocket team). Magic and Kareem, that's an average height of 6'11 between those two. Not to mention Magic can just drive and make everything and grab boards and pass the ball, and has a beautiful stroke.

85 Celtics

This team is filled with Dawgs (again that means they are good AKA) Bird, McHale, Parish all work as a unit. Ainge knocks down three's. This team is also badge city if you believe in badges this is the team for you. Between Bird, McHale and Dennis Johnson they equate to 91 badges.. nuff said.

*DROPS THE MIC*

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Nep Neppy

Nep Neppy Hockey’s Greatest Weeb

Ratings:
    +262 / 19 / -44
    you did the 76ers dirty you didn't even name Dikembe

Darkishlarry
  3. AkaBalla2k

AkaBalla2k Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -7
    I liked the "tier 3" reference..

Good write up

No Streaming Account
  4. dantheman896

Ratings:
    +119 / 4 / -5
    Didn't know Dikembe was on the team (joking of course) :) all I know is when looking at them I just wanted to never practice again in my life.

No Streaming Account
  5. SORCI2288

SORCI2288 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 2 / -6
    I like it , i really do

No Streaming Account
  6. Post Kobe

Post Kobe Reformed

Ratings:
    +114 / 38 / -173
    I would put these teams in different order but that's too much work.

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    iDontLoseMuch
  7. dantheman896

Ratings:
    +119 / 4 / -5
    No order to be had... Just random if you notice aside from the first two which were on my brain they all go down in years... Yet continue to troll I suppose

@iDontLoseMuch

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. o Irving o

o Irving o Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 1 / -1
    Guess I'm Iverson

No Streaming Account
  9. mcgasko

mcgasko Goat