PSN Players Checkin

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Tris10, Nov 11, 2015.

1. jielking

jielking Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    Hey guys Wade-Belak,
    I love, live, eat hockey,
    Been playing this game since ..... forever, damn i had steel tube skates, just to remind the younger ones that it was possible to play with 20pounds of skates to play a full game.
    Been around PSN since NHL 10, learned how to play the video game the hard way, by being the goalie, most of the places i've been. Playing right now for the St-Louis VG league. And with the season i'm having in nets..... well lets just say i need to do or play another position, not that i'm bad at what i play, but you can only be as good as the guys in front of you. I can play against the best in this game and make them look foolish and the other way around might be happening as well, cause it is still a video game and Ea sports wants it. I do have a tight schedule being number one goalie and the only goalie in my VG league, but by the third week of January the season will be over for me.( I doubt it we will be in the series..... since we can't score goals....) and i don't rely on miracles. See you guys on the ice.

No Streaming Account
  2. frosty l7l

frosty l7l looking for a team

Ratings:
    +1,216 / 6 / -45
    Names frost. Been around competitive 6's on the xbox side since '09. Going to pick up a PS4 some point this week, or next. Look forward to linking up with everyone

frostx7
  3. TheMez23

TheMez23 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Looking to join a club

4. Amendment64

Amendment64 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Looking for a tryout or to join a club. Will play any forward or goalie

No Streaming Account