Really..... Like this....

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by xxIArmy0f0neIxx, Sep 3, 2015.

?

AHL community Poll on The Clader

1. Play Game 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Enjoy your asterisk Cup Norfolk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChiToWnB3atD0wN

ChiToWnB3atD0wN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +633 / 6 / -14
    If it were reversed we'd all be calling Rochester pussies just like the majority of us now think Norfolk is. Play the game and prove everyone wrong lol

• Like Like x 1
    chitownb3atd0wn
  2. CarneyeVORE

CarneyeVORE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 28 / -20
    I was not referring to your call up as slimy, just the manner in which Norfolk is trying to win.

wizard0fozzy
  3. ele905

ele905 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ele7773#0
    Ratings:
    +717 / 14 / -22
    In which case if you sent him back down for game 7 you would have again broken a rule and further proves our point that you tried to 'beat the system' by using your ahl goalie twice in the same series.

That makes it slimey ir call up because you didn't need an ir call up,
    You needed a goalie that already played once in your series.

I'm going to make an attempt to enjoy my last couple days of summer.

I'm sorry Rochester, I feel bad for ya'll but someone fucked up and it wasn't tranny or wonger.

See ya'll next season

• Like Like x 6
    In Diamond Dynasty
    ele905
  4. I Am Wonger

I Am Wonger 2 Time Champion

Discord:
    wonger8214#0
    Ratings:
    +1,428 / 36 / -57
    So you pretty much just stated that after ecuing irish earlier in the NHL finals , you ir called him up for the week to replace your goalie.. then want to send him back to rochester after your game so he can illegally play in game 7?

No Streaming Account
  5. ChiToWnB3atD0wN

ChiToWnB3atD0wN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +633 / 6 / -14
    You have no marbles!
    http://str8hate.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/marbles4.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    chitownb3atd0wn
  6. Skizzostone

Skizzostone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    Please forgive me if the oh poor me arguement is falling on deaf ears. Waiting for more than 5 minutes for a team in the playoffs, let alone the finals is just common courtesy not an outrageous act of kindness. I wont comment on the line swap because i dont know anything about it.

I hope you dont think personally im trying to bash you all because im not (did take a couple shots at wonger) im just saying for a team that is the self proclaimed best team in the A (and hey there are valid points that you might be) you all sure seem to "lean" on the rules in key moments of the series alot.

I dont hate yall, but if you aint scared then play. Really in the end this is internet hockey, and everyone plays to have fun so why not play a game 7 in the last ever season of 360.

Side Note: I feel this is the most controversial thread on LG in recent seasons that has not involved [MENTION=7895]NickyDubya[/MENTION]

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. JKGrizzle

JKGrizzle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 6 / -6
    You guys are only partially being vilified for the way you won. Some of your teammates are making it worse by coming on here and saying you were the best team, you're not scared, etc.

At least have the balls to admit you won on a technicality and may or may not be the best team in the league. Without gamer 7 being played, we'll never know. And don't act like giving them time in game 4 makes you some kind of saint. Almost every playoff series had games where someone was late, couldn't make it etc. Most of us are willing to give the other team some extra time to find an ecu. We want to play the games, not win on a FF in the playoffs. What happened in game 4 was you acting like every other team in the league. You did nothing special.

You also say that you've never received this much hate towards you or your team. Maybe you should take that as a note that you and your team did something that makes everyone pissed at you. I don't think I played you guys even once this year. I have had no beef with you or any of your teammates. I'm not coming in here and whining about this because of some sort of personal bias. I'm coming in here and saying you guys are cowards because this is a BS way to win the cup and it ruins the fun of trying to play in a league when you have politics deciding the championship.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  8. ae Nameless

ae Nameless #Grind

Discord:
    onobigrig#0
    Ratings:
    +246 / 9 / -3
    LOL iTransitions and Jay Rulez are two of the most shady bitches in this league. They have friends within the league that have influence and it gives them a baby face image but they're pure bullshit. Jay Rulez makes it a point to always have at least one BOG on his roster, or remains close with former team mates who are/were bogs. This allows them to do the kinds of things they do with zero reproach or accountability.

[​IMG]

Does this not go against everything this league is trying to be about? Is this the kind of behavior owners and GM's are allowed to do? This is a league that's supposed to be for FUN, not for personal completely unsubstantiated vendettas that had absolutely zero provocation. I in turn confront Jay Rulez who of course denies having anything to do with such activity because he would rather have his GM's in the AHL fall on the sword than ever accept any kind of responsibility..

[​IMG]

So I go directly to iTransitions and ask him what the fuck is up with him going out of his way to try and bury me for no reason and of course, he explains the situation.

[​IMG]

This is one of many reasons I'm not playing NHL 16, they're a shady group of people who surround themselves with even shadier people. I never thought I'd see the day that LG would allow a CHAMPIONSHIP to be decided by administration. Sure a mistake was made, god forbid the mistake is fixed and the game be played so that there can be a legitimate champion instead of one decided by administration.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  9. I Am Wonger

I Am Wonger 2 Time Champion

Discord:
    wonger8214#0
    Ratings:
    +1,428 / 36 / -57
    [MENTION=10539]Schizostone[/MENTION] 1v1 me bro

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Borcobaby

Borcobaby BeastMode BaBoon

Ratings:
    +96 / 0 / -0
    Please explain how calling up a AHL goalie for a NHL game 10 minutes early has a effect on absolute anything in the AHL game. 1) the game was already being played when this was done, 2) it has no fucking advantage to anything at all , find a way this would of helped us win game 6. It didn't change our line up, it didnt make us play better, fuck, none of us knew. so again i ask how is this such an advantage to the point we deserve a forfeit loss? Even a BOG, someone explain how this results in even being in the rule book if it has zero advantage. Again im saying calling up 10 minutes early when it doesn't change anything . No offense Buffalo but they should have received the penalty if anything , we did nothing at all except for whoop that ass on the ice, maybe thats why we were targeted. But even then how can a BOG or the commish allow this to happen, when there's no advantage to either team, like at all, find a way. End of the day we are being punished by them because they have the final say.

• Like Like x 3
    BorcoDaBeast
  11. PEN27ROSE

PEN27ROSE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    wahhhh, everyone is still talking lol, its done that's it, time to go home

No Streaming Account
  12. stev

stev Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +199 / 6 / -9
    Haha, I love all of the blatant lies in this post. I expect nothing less from ele. First of all, that substitution you were talking about was game two. I made the post in the lobby at 10:31, one minute off. Plus we lost that game, but you "took the win on the chin" apparently.

Game 4 starter at 10:45. We had a player not able to connect to the lobby. We got an ecu. No rules were broken. It was not 10:50, get your shit straight.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  13. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    [MENTION=3212]oNo BIG RIG[/MENTION]

Can you shut up about that already, nobody gives a fuck except you, and I'm 95% sure even if that did go through no rules would have been broken. Your bitch ass quit on your team because your owner thought it in the teams best interest to keep you on instead of giving you away so you could play with your fucking friends. Club is a fucking option for a reason.

God I knew you were stupid, now I believe you're straight up ~*~*. I absolutely would've done the same thing in their position and tried to make you rot in the CHL.

• Like Like x 3
    iMackie21
  14. Skizzostone

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    HMU anytime, anywhere on 16.

Done with 15 forever barring my offer to the NB guys

No Streaming Account
  15. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -852
    Official appeal has been filed, the BOG are reviewing it all. Prior to the appeal, the overturning of game six is valid. Once the appeal is completed, the entire process will be posted.

Thanks

• Like Like x 4
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  16. CarneyeVORE

CarneyeVORE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 28 / -20
    Should game 7 be played?

For shame - for shame!!!

In what professional capacity of sports ( be it real or E sports) would a league of any type allow such an atrocity happen?

Leagues continue on due to a higher level of competition and fairness. Not slime balls who find every little technicality to win, no body respects that, nobody sees that as a higher level of competition.

In a league which prides itself on the closeness that it can provide, by simulating (virtually) a team sport. This -- this just can not happen. Every skater in the league sees this, and to some degree - I hope - feels sickened, cheated, and disgusted by the which a team, any team can win a championship 'this' way.

By not playing the series in full, and not affording the teams a game 7 due to such blatant abuse of a rules system that is designed to ensure fair play. It just cheapens the experience, and places a sour taste in the mouths of the players who enjoy competition.

I do not have the delusional perception that ALL who read this will agree with me. However, I dare anyone to put a poll up and challenge my opinion.

• Like Like x 3
    wizard0fozzy
  17. Skizzostone

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    I love how immediately after the thread got locked someone made a new one lmao

Said my piece, hope the BoGs do the right thing. Have a good one guys. And [MENTION=9503]swiss97[/MENTION] lets play GTA and go to the strip bar

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -852
    let's just wait until I release something official tonight. This isn't want we need right now

• Like Like x 3
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  19. SyNIKal l34l

SyNIKal l34l /sinikel/

Ratings:
    +107 / 3 / -3
    With all the slimeballs and people that go through the efforts to 2nd tag

Why in the absolute hell would I ever want to play in a league where I can lose game 7 of a cup on a technicality that my own team didn't do? You're the reason me and many many others I've individually talked to ranging from the AHL/NHL others will not be coming back, ever. This league is ran by the community, and at this point of LG's career the community is literally ran by people that care more about a virtual trophy than finding their next damn meal. The shit is supposed to be fun, and fun was it! But at what point does it come to where you can win a cup on a technicality that your team didn't produce? All the months Rochester put in to go for that cup and to lose it over THAT? Shit I'm not even on the team but damn is it cringeworthy to see something like that happen..

Lets not even talk about how many 2nd tags people have (do you guys really care that much about a virtual award that you'd blatantly cheat to get that symbol next to your name? Stretching your e-peen much?

I never thought I'd agree with my nemesis on Toronto Xx4m4ziNgxbut he said it best.

"This is pathetic play game seven you pussies fuck the rules be real fucking men for once"

go suck off the BoG's harder Norfolk and jay failz, (thought I will say the game 7 we played was epic, I will congratulate you for that and that only)

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  20. Garis93

Garis93 and they don't stop coming

Discord:
    Garis93#0625
    Ratings:
    +2,206 / 134 / -118
    They're on to you [MENTION=10532]ll Gibby12Yr ll[/MENTION] [MENTION=15373]l8l GIBBY l8l[/MENTION]

• Like Like x 5
    LG_Voracek
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.