S5 Champions League Outlook

Discussion in 'LGVFA' started by Starwood18, Mar 22, 2015.

1. ImJeff

ImJeff Five time PLB Champion Platinum

Discord:
    .starwood#0
    Ratings:
    +2,441 / 7 / -8
    We're in the final three weeks of the regular season before we begin the Champions League and the rest of your games will be against division foes. It will be a chance for some teams that haven't performed well for most of the season to make a big run in the final three weeks to lock up a spot. Here's an overview of how the Champions League in LGVFA will work as well as info on the Regional Cups.

http://leaguegaming.com/forums/show...ture-LGVFA-Champions-League-amp-Regional-Cups

With the regional cups providing a guaranteed spot in the Champions' League, it's difficult to put an accurate percentage on a team's chances of advancing. For this simulation, we'll assume that the top team in each division will win their regional cup. As this isn't a certainty, your team's chance of making the Champions League is slightly higher than what's listed, but hard to quantify.

This is a bit more difficult to maintain by hand, so I'll most likely update this during intervals that I have a bit of free time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Starwood84
  2. ImJeff

ImJeff Five time PLB Champion Platinum

Discord:
    .starwood#0
    Ratings:
    +2,441 / 7 / -8
    Congrats to [MENTION=6204]x iP i z z i[/MENTION] on being the first player to clinch a spot in the Champions League.

• Like Like x 5
    Starwood84