Season 1 association chatter

Discussion in 'Association' started by bingo king, Jan 29, 2013.

1. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Use this thread for league chatter

BingoKing91
  2. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Game 1 done and lost as the bobcats do. Kemba was a beast and he kept me in game until in the 4th THE BALL DISAPPEARED and i had to finish the game. I had come back from 22 down to get wuthin 8. Than the lack of viewable ball killed me

BingoKing91
  3. Tacosunday

Tacosunday Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -1
    The Clippers start the season out 3 and 0 with a great scoring trio including the unlikely high scorer for the Clippers Jamal Crawford. The Clippers smacked the Spurs 97-87 , the Kings 114-99, and then the Jazz 117-93 in a casual fashion with Crawford scoring 34+ each game with ease-..Look out league!!! Crawford is having a break out year and isnt looking back! Lob City looking like a strong candidate for the NBA championship, can anyone stop them-...Theres only one way to find out.

We got with the GM after the beating the Clippers put on the Jazz, asking how he likes his team and if he plans on making any final moves-...The GM responded with a bold comment, "Looking to move Billups, Barnes, and Jordan-...For the right pieces other than that, Im pretty sure our team is at 100% strength."

Cant wait for the season to unfold.

Tacosunday16
  4. x20xSJoSTRoMx11

x20xSJoSTRoMx11 Two-Time LG Cup Champ

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Who can stop the Clippers? Maybe their Staple Center counterparts, who won the championship in the original NBA 2K13 league.

Hey guys, just letting you know, I am moving Dwight Howard at the trade deadline, looking for a mid 80s SF and mid 80s G or low 80s C as well as a 2nd RD draft pick. I believe Howard is a 93-95 ovr.

No Streaming Account
  5. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Well had a close one in Charlotte. Kemba had a turnover prone game with 5 that really cost me. He was still my game Mvp as for every bad he produced 2-3 good things. Ben Gordon continues his resurgence as an elite scorer in the NBa after dropping 20+ again. Tyrus Thomas and Michael Kidd Gilchrist combined for 25 rebounds as the Bobcats were able to completely control the boards. AS a team we had 16 offensive rebounds and 24 second chance points which kept us alive. We had the final possession but with 3 seconds left I had held the shot button down for too long and instead of a pump fake I took a heavily contested shot.

BingoKing91
  6. WilloMan

WilloMan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    damn too bad nba2k.com doesnt show box score for last played game.

No Streaming Account
  7. x20xSJoSTRoMx11

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lakers off to a 2-0 start. Everyone's been playing well, especially Kobe. Howard too....still trading him however...

No Streaming Account
  8. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Bobcats are playing strong but i fall apart in final quarter consistently. We are a strong rebounding team and the kemba/gordon backcourt is strong offensively. My frontcourt cleans glass but i just havent found that missing ingredient

BingoKing91
  9. Browness-

Browness- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Browness-#6166
    Ratings:
    +147 / 17 / -20
    Well the heat look like they can't be stopped averaging over 120 ppg and a point margin of 30+. Their only tight game of the season was against the nets. And looking at the schedule seems the only other game the heat have to worry about is the bobcats. Lebron is showing the league he is the best player in every asset leading the league in ppg rbg and apg. Move over Miguel Cabrera there is a new triple crown threat.

browness90
  10. Tacosunday

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -1
    The Clippers end the season 13-1 due to conflicting schedules which ended in a simmed game which the starters from the Nuggets combined for 61 points while the only player who had an amazing game was Blake Griffin whom ended up with 24 points and 17 rebounds, while disappointing by getting simmed over for a free loss the Clippers are not afraid to show what they have in the Playoffs. Jamal Crawford and company look to stay hot and go to the finals.

Tacosunday16
  11. Tacosunday

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -1
    Activity Check..

Tacosunday16
  12. Tacosunday

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -1
    Dead.

Tacosunday16
  13. Tarasenko x 91

Tarasenko x 91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm looking to get into a online association. Anyone interested?

No Streaming Account
  14. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    just because noone responded over a 36 hour period in the middle of the week does not mean a league is dead. The Lakers and Nuggets have been in communication and the Nets have been playing theirs. I've been quite busy in the past few weeks with job hunts and my current job I'm trying to leave along with 2 kids having strep throat and pneumonia, I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep constant updates.

This league is by no means dead.

Tarasenko x 91 follow the league sign-up thread to get in on this if you want.

BingoKing91
  15. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Playoff teams please make sure you keep us updated. Plase get the games in so we can do offseason wednesday night

BingoKing91
  16. x20xSJoSTRoMx11

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My update on the West-

Wow...this Timberwolves team is shockingly good. I don't now how many, if any, taco lost to simmed games, but the T'Wolves can compete. Game 2 of my series was simmed (a T'Wolves win) but all the other have been played, and we are deadlocked and heading to a game 7. Ricky Rubio is insanely good in this game.

No Streaming Account
  17. Tacosunday

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -1
    Yeah, I thought no one was playing, so my games got simmed I was playing one, up on them by 15 but ran out of time and it got simmed anyway lol-...Kevin Love was nasty in that game though, every time he touched the ball he didnt miss it was pretty frustrating, had to just let Crawford do his thing and let him take over.

Tacosunday16
  18. Browness-

Browness- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Browness-#6166
    Ratings:
    +147 / 17 / -20
    1st 2 games of final got simmed me and sjos couldn't get together in time. Luckily split it 1-1. Game 3 I took it 115-90. Would of been way closer but my d played Superb finishing with 18 steals. Both of struggled from 3 was fun game if I didn't have as many steals as I did I would lost

browness90
  19. x20xSJoSTRoMx11

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't think you would have lost if you didn't have as many steals, might of just been a single digit win haha. Silver lining for the Lakers is the 4th quarter was fairly even. Popped out that we really have to watch our turnovers though, the Heats +14 points off turnovers was killer.

No Streaming Account