Season 27 Preseason Rankings

Discussion in 'LG Madden Online Franchise' started by LayNher15, Feb 2, 2016.

1. LayNher15

LayNher15 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Season 27 Preseason Rankings

1.) Detroit Lions- Last season has come and gone. Nile finished undefeated, but if the target wasn’t already on his back…. It is now. The NFC North will be a tough division to win with the Soldier Field rivals right around the corner.

2.) Arizona Cardinals- Toughest division in the league and the offseason this guy had is pretty significant to his play style. Question is with 3 other top teams in the division can the Cardinals find a way.

3.) Buffalo Bills- Had a disappointing defeat in the playoffs, and has been talking about how this season will be different. The time is here and the talk is out the window, its time to do for the Bills!

4.) Pittsburgh Steelers- Always a tough opponent, but I don’t believe many saw the fall of the Bengals that occurred last season. The Steelers are looking for back to back division championships and they have the right owner under helm.

5.) St. Louis Rams- The veteran returns and looks for revenge out in the west. A seasoned vet is going to put up a fight in the NFC West and cause havoc for all teams that come across his path. Solids on both sides of the ball will this be the Rams year?

6.) New York Jets- True Gamer knows how to win and he showed it last year. The wild card entrant mad it all the way to the Super Bowl and lost on a late mistake. The Jets are looking to repeat what they did last year, except this year they look to win a division.

7.) Kansas City Chiefs- PC is a long time veteran who showed it last year. His regular season #’s didn’t match up to the type of player he is. The only question mark facing this guy is will his QB’s be able to answer the call.

8.) Seattle Seahawks- This NFC West is tough and is going to be a fight throughout the year. There is not one team that stands apart from another. This is definitely the toughest division in the game. The Seahawks fell just short last year, but this year things may be looking like THE year for this Seattle team.

9.) Chicago Bears- Mackrel is one of the more respected guys in XXL and his play continues to get stronger. Putting up tough matchups against everyone he plays including the undefeated rivals of the North the Lions. This year he again has his hands full, but if anyone is going to tame the dragon it is him.

10.) Carolina Panthers: ARosa always seems to be around come playoff time, and that NFC South is coming for him to try to keep him out of the playoffs. Carolina is going to be the team to beat with a stout defense.

11.) Tennessee Titans- Jonezy had a few things come up personally last year that saw his team get put on auto. This season seems like it may be different, and I pick him to be the team to beat in the South. Mariota is looking to lead this team to a playoff birth that they missed out on last year.

12.)Jacksonville Jaguars- See something similar here? Yes, I went back to back division teams at 11 & 12. Truthfully with a new QB there may be a learning curve, but the Jaguars owner seems like the guy who will figure it out. The offense is strong enough to put this team over the top, but the curve will have to happen fast.

13.) Cincinnati Bengals- Just a season ago we were talking about back to back appearances for the Bengals. That did not happen, but that does not stop this team from being a strong competitor. J0ngka has his hands full with the Steelers & Ravens in the North, but he’s done it once why can’t he do it again?

14.) Oakland Raiders- Had a stretch down the end last season that he wants to forget quickly. What is the fastest way to do that? To start off strong and answer with wins out of the gate. This Oakland team is strong on both sides of the ball, but will need to play tough throughout the year if he is looking to get back to the playoffs.

15.)Miami Dolphins- Snuck into the playoffs in a tight race last season, but couldn’t get past the first round. Don’t think that this Dolphins team from South Beach isn’t itching to get back into the playoffs. The Dolphins offense is going to have to step up and carry this team in a tough AFC conference.

16.)Dallas Cowboys- NFC East winner, but really struggled to hold on towards the end. This year the Cowboys are looking to a quick start, and they will need it. The Redskins, Eagles, and Giants are all looking to bring some payback to this Cowboys team. The offense may just be strong enough to win the division again.

17.) Baltimore Ravens- Jangles has been around forever and he always seems to find ways to be right in the chase. This year will be no different, he will be a tough game every single time he is played. The Ravens will have to play well all year long if they want a chance in that tough AFC North.

18.) San Diego Chargers- Heard the story a million times right? Lost the AFC West to the CPU in week 17, and missed out on a chance to make the playoffs. The offense will have to be better if they want a chance to play in the playoffs.

19.) Washington Redskins- Tough team, and a team looking for revenge in this division. The offense is strong enough to compete, but the question is going to be how the defense steps up for the Skins. This will be an interesting team to watch as the season goes on.

20.)Tampa Bay Buccaneers- This is a highly underrated team and a highly respected owner. The Bucs had a few auto pilot losses last year that really dampened his season. This year I predict the Bucs to be fighting at the top of the division with that high powered offense.

21.)Houston Texans- The legend of Dodd… He is a fighter and will always put up a good battle. Make sure your headset is turned down a little bit because every game he is out to win and he’ll let his team hear it (and his opponent ha). I expect the Texans to be close to the top this season possibly fighting for the division crown and definitely a wild card.

22.)New York Giants- Had a rough start to his season, but I don’t expect this season to be the same. This is a good owner with a very threatening team. I believe the Giants will be back at the top this season fighting for that division. Heads up to that NFC East, this guys hungry.

23.)New England Patriots- New to the league, but the weapons on this team can’t be denied. The Patriots have their hands full in a tough AFC East. Let’s see what this team has in them in his first season in the league. This team is scary, and it will be fun to watch this team throughout the year.

24.) Minnesota Vikings- In a tough division Core will always fight for a win, and I expect him to have a successful season. For him to win the crown it will take near perfect football, but that’s not impossible.

25.) Atlanta Falcons- Last season was on auto pilot for a little while which hurt his record. This season should be different for the Falcons, and he has the offense to do it. The NFC South is going to be a fun division to watch, especially with this exciting offensive team.

26.) Denver Broncos- A lot of bad luck struck the Broncos owner last year, and this year he’s looking for some success. He has a much better overall team this year and is a legitimate threat in the AFC West. It will be interesting to see how he responds this season.

27.) Cleveland Browns- The AFC North is going to be a tough division to win, and being the first lady in the league she is looking to show these men what is up. This team can fight, and she has some weapons. Will be very interesting to keep an eye on as the season goes.

28.) Green Bay Packers- This division as I said earlier will be difficult and take near perfect football, but Paddle can do it. His team is pretty stacked and he is capable of getting a hot streak. It will be worth keeping an eye throughout the season how the Cheese Heads do.

29.) New Orleans Saints- Really this team had a tremendous amount of bad luck last season. The NFC South is capable of winning and I think this Saints team is going to surprise the entire league this season.

30.)Indianapolis Colts- The Colts also got hit by an unlucky bug. The AFC South is another division that is very winnable, and the Colts are looking to have a better season this year. It is possible, and the Colts have very strong weapons.

31.)Philadelphia Eagles- The Eagles had a rough first season in XXL, but this is a new year! The NFC West is winnable and I wouldn’t doubt that this Eagles team is going to fight to find a way into the playoffs. The Offense will have to be strong for him to win a lot of games, which is a very good possibility.

32.) San Francisco 49ers- The NFC West is going to be difficult and it didn’t help that, the 49ers didn’t have the salary cap like many of the other teams in Free Agency. This guy is a fighting team and I think this team will surprise a lot of people this year. The offense has weapons that a lot of teams may not be prepared for. Be prepared!

Predicted AFC Championship Game-

New York Jets vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Predicted NFC Championship Game-

Chicago Bears vs. Arizona Cardinals

SUPER BOWL

New York Jets vs Chicago Bears

XXL SEASON 27 SUPER BOWL WINNER: New York Jets

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. ExArmySgt

ExArmySgt <b>Madden NFL Commissioner </b>

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LOL.... first part of Texans writeup is true. Playoff contender? Not so much though I will certainly be fighting to make it so.

No Streaming Account