LGCHL Season 6 CHL Owners Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Rockgosu4, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Rockgosu4

Rockgosu4 PSN LGCHL Director Staff Member LGHL PSN League Director

Ratings:
    +88 / 2 / -6
    If you wish to become a (PSN) LGCHL Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application. Reminder that filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot
    for the upcoming Season6 .

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate if you don't message any staff in regards to your status as we will be informing you.

___________________________________________________________________________________

(PSN)
    LGCHL Owner Season 6 Application

[​IMG]

1. Age?

2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 6, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 6 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

Please respond by answering
      "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Role & Responsibility of A CHL Owner

• Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website & in the league. If selected as Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • You would be responsible of The day to day operations that keep a team functioning. Owners will be given the tools & ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League.
    • It is important to understand that the Owner(s) are also responsible for their team & can be held accountable for actions & decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups & downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.

Understanding Expectations

• The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectation include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their Players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner & Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.

Understanding Website Etiquette

• Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG especially the (PSN) CHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, We need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

Thank You !

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    G0dz3r0
  2. D1ggy420

D1ggy420 Member Gold

Ratings:
    +23 / 2 / -0
    Is there one for owners who want to return

• Like Like x 3
    d1ggy4200
  3. Rockgosu4

Rockgosu4 PSN LGCHL Director Staff Member LGHL PSN League Director

Ratings:
    +88 / 2 / -6
    i will message every owner soon

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    G0dz3r0
  4. Joshleaman2015

Joshleaman2015 New Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    1- 33 years old
    2-season 4 agm for start of season
    3-I played LG for 3 season and never have played any other league
    4- I rate my knowledge a 6 there's always new stuff to learn which I will learn quick
    5-yes
    6-nope I wasn't owner or have been giving any warning or violated any rules I'm clean from season 5 :)
    7-I want to have he chance to bring a team to the cup
    A lot of people told me I would make a great owner and I think so. So I wanna bring a cup
    To my team :)
    8- be a owner of chl then move up to Nhl and bring as many cups to
    My team as I can and get more involved with LG

• Like Like x 6
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Williams_55

Williams_55 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -0
    1. 19 years old

2. no management experience

3. This is my first year in the league and looking for many more to come. have not been in another league

4. i rate it a 5 because i am new but i have read it all over a couple times. After playing my first season i realized i want the responsibility for ownership so i studied the rules and forms.

5. yes i am

6. no, i was never involved in management or get any warnings or violations.

"I understand and accept"

7. get a chance to meet people and be involved with a team. Also to bring a team to win the memorial cup.

8. to be an owner in the chl and help players show there potential to be drafted. Also to get move up to the ahl and become involved in management there.

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. BlackDawgg71

BlackDawgg71 New Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -1
    I would like to be an owner I have played 3 seasons as a goalie I have
    I'm 46 I have no experience as an owner I would like to be an owner I have played 3 seasons and am learning the game I also think it would be a cool experience I have never been banned or suspended

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. AllinFitness

AllinFitness Active Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 1 / -11
    1. 30 years old
    2. S5 promoted to AGM, then 3 days later to GM
    3. S5 was my first year in LG
    4. 6 out of 7 on rules, alot to learn, feel i have a good grip on them
    5. yes i know the forums well both Management and user side
    6. I understand and Accept
    7. Looking to help grow the CHL, looking to build a group of guys who are mature and like to get more involved in helping others.
    8. build a strong team to take home the cup baby ;). i want to give the best experience for a group of CHL players looking to have fun and win games.

AllinFitness
    Kelowna Rockets
    GM

• Like Like x 22
    • Winner Winner x 8
    allinfitness
  8. SilKyy_96

SilKyy_96 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +183 / 6 / -18
    • Like x 6
    • Informative x 2
    • Troll x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. MajiikalSniipes

MajiikalSniipes S5 Drakkar

Ratings:
    +17 / 5 / -4
    1. 25 years old.

2. No previous ownership or management in League Gaming.

3. I played season 4 on LGCHL Seadogs and this current season 5 on LGCHL Drakkar. I am a season 5 QMJ-Eastern All-star at left defense.

4. I would rate my knowledge of league rules as a 6.

5. Yes, I am familiar and understand the forum and listed subjects (understand how to find everything).

6. I Understand & Accept

-To take that next step in the LG Community and become more involved and active in League Gaming as an owner
    -I believe I have the ability to lead and direct a team with my nhl club experience and LG experience, as far as building a roster and utitlizing the talent the right way. That's why I want to become an LG owner, because I understand the right way to run a club in this league. I've watched friends who are well known members in the LG community run their clubs to the top and I want to achieve that as well.
    -To win as a successful owner (or GM).
    -Have fun, and give my players a fun experience in LG.

-I wish to make a name for myself as a great LG owner
    -I wish to achieve a top spot in standings for my team and at the very least make the playoffs
    -I wish to have a team that is very involved, not only during LG game times but building chemistry and practicing frequently on off days and days and nights before and after season games.
    -I wish to run a club that has no forfeits and is a respected top team in the LGCHL
    -I wish to have a successful first season at owner by winning and having fun in a friendly environment and build a club that can whoop top teams but still smile and laugh when we can't pull off a tough game. Honestly that's what this is all about, fun.
    -To be an influence to a management team to be as involved as I am and have the whole club be involved from the top roster players to the TC roster.

Thanks for taking time to review my application.

• Get Good Get Good x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. bcrae88

bcrae88 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 9 / -11
    • Like Like x 8
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Mitch_Marner16

Mitch_Marner16 Kobe_Bryant24

Ratings:
    +21 / 12 / -31
    1. Age? 26
    2. Previous League Management Experience? No.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience? LGCHL Season 5, Played VGHL last season as well.
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 7. Read over all the rules i feel pretty informed on everything.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes. Site is easy for me to navigate on my phone and computer.
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes i understand and accept. I want to be a team owner for S6!
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 5, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 5 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

"I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I want to have ownership experience and believe i would be a great team leader for season 6.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? 1st place in the division and a shot to compete for the memorial cup!

• Like x 4
    • Get Good x 4
    • Winner x 4
    • Dislike x 3
    • Troll x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. FrannieDeVito

FrannieDeVito Owner of the Owen Sound Attack (S6)

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    1. 23

2. No previous management experience

3. Played chl/ahl last season for my first season here, never played another league.

4. I would give myself about a 6 just to adapt to the rule changes that every league goes through during the offseason.

5. I feel comfortable with the forums I have been browsing them pretty regularly since I joined.

6. Yes of course! I would love to be an owner, or even a gm or agm for the next season anything to get more involved with my team. I understand and accept.

7. I would like to take on ownership to have a more in depth experience with lgchl and be able to be more involved with the team. I also want to do this so that I can be a part of making other players experiences better.

8. My goals would be the same as anyone else's, making playoffs and making a run for the cup, but also ensuring that my teammates/members have a great time playing all season long.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. GonzoArmstrong

GonzoArmstrong Well-Known Member LGHL GM

Ratings:
    +306 / 86 / -114
    1. Age? 26
    2. Previous League Management Experience? AGM of Dallas Stars S3 (LG), GM of Edmonton Oilers S13 (VG)
    3. League Experience? Been around since S1 of PSN
    4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 5
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? To help the LGCHL continue to expand
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Build a successful team and create an environment where people can enjoy playing.

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    xXxGonzoArmstrongxXx
  14. jhawkman81

jhawkman81 Owner Mississauga Steelheads RW/#81

Ratings:
    +47 / 1 / -1
    I am 36 years old.

Yes, I was GM of SWEDEN(Silver Medalist) PSN WJC Season 1. Learning from one of the best , Slowdethmarch420 (owner of Psn Jr Sweden and Tri-City Americans)

I have 1 season in the CHL (season 5) and currently in LG WJC (season 1).

My knowledge of the rules is a 7. I constantly read over the rules.

I am very familiar with the CHL forum, LG forum, sticky notes, rosters, standings and how to navigate through LG website.

I completely understand the role and responsibility of ownership. I would honor the responsibility and opportunity of ownership.

I understand and accept role of ownership in the CHL.

I believe I am what you are looking for in a owner . Some goals of my ownership are the following. I believe as a owner they have an obligation in creating a positive environment , I also believe in commitment to players that I take a responsibility in selecting for bidding on my team. I also want to set up TC vs Roster player night. I believe more in creating a positive culture and a positive team environment so no matter if were are losing , players keep playing . Once a culture and belief in a system is established , success will follow . I hope that my returning players not only continue playing season after season but they are encouraging other players to join and advocating for the league.
    I understand the forum topics and look and read everyday on post and news around the league.
    I am 36 years old, loving marriage of 9 years and a father of four awesome children. I am a active youth baseball, soccer and basketball coach of 7 years. I have lots of experiences with generating lineups and managing schedules.
    In my professional life I am a Regional Account Manager/ Marketing and Sales for a major company in the US.
    I would be honored to apply any of my professional knowledge to help the league. I have also managed over twenty employees while managing a business.

Thank you for taking time to read this application.

Sincerely , jhawkman81.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 25
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    jhawkman81
  15. BlackDawgg71

BlackDawgg71 New Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -1
    I am 46 years old
    I have played LG for 3 seasons
    I have not been an OWNER OR GM
    I read up on the rules constantly
    I have a family and I would really like to take the role of ownership in the CHL I am new to this role But with a right team hopefully make the playoffs and get some wins
    Thanks for looking at my request I appreciate it and hopefully have fun as an owner and help others as well

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Gbhockeyboy

Gbhockeyboy Back-up Goalie

Ratings:
    +20 / 1 / -0
    1. I am 22 years old
    2. I have no management experience (besides watching my owners/gm's)
    3. I have played LG for 2 seasons, as well as PAVHL for one season.
    4. 6/7 on the rules, always willing to learn more.
    5. Haven't been too active on the forums, however I do understand how to use the site (standings, news, rosters)
    6. I understand and accept the roles and responsibilities of being an owner
    7. I want to be an owner because I want to create a team that is fun to play with and competitive. I have had the privilege of having excellent management in my first 2 seasons (@mcanadiens24 @Fiilzy-), and would like to create a great experience for players as they have for me.
    8. Some goals I wish to achieve in S6 are creating a good environment for people to play in, and I think anyone would be lying if they didn't say they wanted to build a winning team.
    Any questions for me, PM me or message me on PSN (gbhockeyboy)

Thanks,
    gb.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 6
    No Streaming Account
  17. XxToMMy6926xX

XxToMMy6926xX Edmonton Oil Kings Owner {s6}

Ratings:
    +184 / 28 / -66
    I can vouch for gb he is a great guy and would make a great owner @Rockgosu4

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. Bretonskyy

Bretonskyy Center #36 / Phantoms GM S6 Platinum Gold

Ratings:
    +92 / 22 / -72
    Your great guys gb and I am very happy to have you in my team, although it was not always easy you were always there. I wish you had your position of owner I'm sure you will be a very good owner!

• Like Like x 4
    Bretonskyy
  19. Stavio_98

Stavio_98 Greatest Never Staff Member Platinum

Ratings:
    +276 / 50 / -101
    • Age? 15 but turning 16 before season 6.
    • Previous League Management Experience? Owner in the LGCHL S3 for the Niagara Ice Dogs, part owner of LGFA S2 Everton, I have been FNP captain many times and I am also the FNP commissioner on the PSN side
    • League Experience? I have been a part of LG since Season 2 and up until now and a part of the NHL, FNP, COD, and Fifa.
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 6.5
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I want to better the CHL by providing better management with more experience which leads to more players enjoying their time. Also I have left a bed reputation on my name through the league so making that better what I need. Also I have a lot of time and being the FNP commissioner isn't enough work and I would love to get involved with the LG media team. I want to bring more writeups and a more organized media show like the AHL and NHL have.
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? I want to built a memorial cup team with no forfeits and also a fun season. Since I have management experience I know how frustrating being a new owner can be with learning the ropes and I would love to assist owners with things like that. Familiarizing players with this league and setting them up for success in the future of their LG careers is also a big thing on my list.

• Like x 7
    • Dislike x 6
    • Get Good x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Troll x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    Stavio_98
  20. beaucam78

beaucam78 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -0
    1. Age? 19

2. Previous League Management Experience?
      I have managed, Co-Managed, and GM'd teams in the VFL. I was also the AGM for most of the season in season 5 for the 67's. I was known as a member of management who was not afraid to put in the time to make the team better.
    3. League Experience?
      This is my second season in LG, but I played 12 seasons in the VFL, and a few seasons in various NHL and FIFA leagues.
    4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      I would say a 6 out of 7.
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      Yes, I understand the CHL Forum.
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      I understand & accept

"I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
      I want to be a part of a winning team. I want to be the owner, that I always want to have.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    I want to have successful seasons, win league titles, win a memorial cup, make some friends, and have some fun.

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account