SemiFinals Predictions PSN

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Vs (LGvs PSN)' started by Landect5, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Landect5

Landect5 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 1 / -3
    Jayproulx vs Desjy/Grenier: Well this will be a combined prediction. I still believe the desjy series is a free for all. For the sake of this thread I'll say desjy wins. Jay has played Desjy once before and both sides played very well. However, at the time Desjy had a team advantage, after the recent playoffs jay added yet another 3 players, making him even more dangeroua. Desjy, however, plays phenomenal defense and is very patient, which counters Jay's circling style. If desjy can elevate his offensive game, this will be another fantastic series. Also, Jay is not as motivated this season being that his team is finished. (Desjy wins 4-3).

Desjy vs Mcloven (hypothetically): mcloven has been playing very well lately and seems to have found his cycle games again, which he abandoned after the difficult Padre series. If he continues to play this way he'll do very well but I feel Desjy still has the upper hand in his series being that his defense in zone is very similar to Padre's. (Desjy 4-2).

Mule vs Bone: Well this is an interesting matchups because both players are IDENTICAL. This is turds vs turds, trap vs trap, cheese vs cheese. Should be a very very very interesting series to watch. I've never played Mule myself but I've seen him on twitch and I've heard about his playstyle from Novak and Larkin. As of now, he seems to be on a roll and nothing will stop him. HOWEVER, Bone uses the 1-3-1 effectively and plays very hard D. I think the experience of Bone will prevail as long as he doesn't choke. (Bone 4-3).

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    landect5
  2. Erikeu1989

Erikeu1989 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Gren#1109
    Ratings:
    +154 / 37 / -49
    gren_35