Week 2 Notes

Discussion in 'LG Madden Online Franchise' started by X BoB SwAGG3R X, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Bobby_Goggles12

Bobby_Goggles12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +632 / 34 / -14
    Impressive week by everyone. Week 2 only took us about 28-29 hours to complete. Obviously the holiday helps but still good to see everyone getting their games in. A few things to remember moving forward.

1. Be sure to have your Kick Aim Arch set to "On" and your Defensive Graphics set to "Normal". This will cut down on the lag outs/DeSync errors that have been popping up. The number of disconnects drastically decreased in week 2 compared to week 1 and I expect that to continue.

2. We all like to win, myself included. Calling for rule changes and stuff like that on the forums is not the way to handle it. If an issue pops up, please just PM me and don't make a thread about it.

3. Scheduling - I think you guys are starting to adjust on the best way to schedule your games. You really should contact your next opponent prior to the week being simmed. If you are unsure of when the sim is scheduled, hit me up. If you can't get in touch with your next opponent or don't know the best way to reach them, just ask. As most of you know, I'm always trying to help you guys get these games in and I have no problem working as the middle man to help with communication.

4. Week 4 starts the "Bye Weeks" in the NFL. Some of you may not have a game in a certain week. If you don't play, don't forget to do your "game prep" for that week and keep your team progressing. The further we advance, the more this new confidence rating shows up.

• Like Like x 3
    X_BoB_SwAGG3R_X