Week Six News And Info

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by LG-McDonald, Dec 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -852
    Before I get into the important news for the week I'd like to take the time to thank everyone who has donated to LG! It means a lot to us to have this much support and for us to move to a better server than before. The DOS attack was a rough few days for us as a community, but to see everyone come together and help out is pretty awesome. It also allows us to get a server package that was actually better than we had originally. I'd just like to say thanks!

I also haven't taken the time to thank everyone for voting for me for the GameChangers! Last week was an awesome experience for me and after two days of going over the wants and needs of the community I am confident that the product put out for NHL 17 will be one that everyone will enjoy. I assume @Tonyferelli will be making a post as well in the near future about some of the topics we can talk about. The one thing I will address because it doesn't apply to the disclosure form I signed is the Input Delay.

Going into this event I defiantly had an invested interest in this subject because it seems like it was number one on everyone's list. The "debugging" process is a long drawn out one. Longer than I expected. They discussed how one Fight Night bug was something so weird which is what took so long. They are currently in the process of reviewing all the EASHL Surveys to see where a connection could be made. Of course there are several members who submitted a survey without fulling understanding the difference between Input Delay and just normal lag. A few of us whom are confident we get the input delay have volunteered our systems for review. Therefore in the next few weeks some of us maybe be doing a bunch of testing in regards to recreating the delay in lobbies, club and the club challenge feature. I can ensure you how serious EA is taking this issue. They do realize this issue is taking the life out of the competitive side of the game. As more updates come, I will keep everyone in the loop.

Onto League News

Reschedules

The games from Week four(Nov 25th) all have been moved. The issue becomes is where do they show up for signing up? Right now the games all show up on the mobile APP, but not all on the site for some guys. For me as an example, the Thursday at 10 game is on my phone to sign up for but not in my DR. This is the first time we had to make a schedule game on the new site, and now on new servers so there are some minor issues we have to address.

What I am suggesting for now, is two thing could work. #1 download the mobile app and use it to sign up. #2 let your managers know you can play that date, and then the Managers can set the schedule on the app for guys who can play.

I assume Tris can fix this before the week's end therefore these steps I am suggesting are just in case it can not be addressed.

[​IMG]

That is what I see when I click "schedule" under the chat box. I am missing one game

[​IMG]

And on my phone I see the 10 Pm game.

I am hoping @Tris10 can address this for us!

Dates and Times?

In the NHL, we opted to go with an 11 game week. I understand this will affect those whom were scheduled for both the reschedules in a negative way and I do apologize. The NHL teams had concerns about teams ability to stack the "4th" game two weeks in a row with their top line. Therefore having it all in one week makes it easier to avoid that.

Some players maybe questioning well why not just use the original line up? The issue then becomes after two weeks of trades and other roster transactions, the roster maybe very different. Article Two states that in reschedules games when the original line up is used, any player whom can not attend, will be ECU'd. That then puts some teams at a disadvantage coming into the game.

Therefore having the games from NOV 25, simply added as "week 6" games allows us to avoid all those situations.

In the AHL and CHL, both having their game times on the half hour, I was unable to have three games in one night. The AHL GM's voted 95% in favor of spreading their two games over two weeks, therefore that is what I applied to the CHL as well.

Therefore on Dec 10, and 17th, the AHL and CHL will have their extra games.

Specific Rules in regards to Weeks Above Nine Game?

Weeks with above nine games, all have a maximum of 4 games a week each skater cam play. In the NHL this week after the lines are due, each team will have two lines with four games, and one line with three games.

The next two weeks(and final week) in the AHL and CHL, one line will be given a forth game.

In weeks where there are ten games(AHL-CHL) goalies are still a minimum of three games but a maximum of seven.

In the NHL this week coming, the goalie limits are a minimum three with a maximum eight.

Common Misconceptions

-The games moved to this week(games moved from Nov 25th) DO NOT NEED to be the extra game you schedule players for. A line could be scheduled for both Sunday and both Monday.

-When a player no shows for a forth game this week, any roster player whom is NOT AT the forth game limit can sub in. Just remember the limit for games this week is FOUR for skaters.

Other Important Notes

-Dec 13th, 5 PM EST is the OFFICIAL TRADE DEADLINE*

-Dec 13th 8 PM EST Waiver Deadline*

Both of those will be discussed in more detail with the managers this week.

As of today at 5 PM, Trade requests will also be closed.

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.