Week Two Updates

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by LG-McDonald, Nov 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    IP Blocking Help
    http://leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/router-support-for-ip-blocking.224388/#post-1405270

We have started up a community help thread. Anyone who has had success with their own personal routers have been encouraged to post screen shots and help for the rest of the community!

If you have been successful, please post your two cents in that thread above!!

NHL 16 Patch Notes?
    http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/patch-version-1-04.224536/#post-1405502

Curious what EA recently changed? Check it out!

Club Challenge An Option For LG?

This current discussion is going on between the Owners rights now. This feature I am unsure if it solves any of our concerns. I do not think it is immunity from host lag or any other lag issues. That being said I am open to the idea to allow this to be used for our league but at this time I am not going to force feed it mid season to everyone and say this MUST be done.

If two teams want to agree and take their LG game to club, by all means go ahead. This is fine by me. But until we have more info, and we aren't mid season you will not see this mandated by the League.

Fine Minute Window For Lag
    20:00:00-15:00:00

This too was a discussion by the Owners and NHL managers. Once again there has been too many opinions and scenarios to POSSIBLY give an official League ruling on. The suggestion I made was this :

"If two team's MOC can come to an agreement, a five minute window of grace can be given for lag outs. As we all know some teams play outside of the rules and nothing is done, therefore if a gentlemen's agreement can be made, I have no issues with it. What is important in my eyes is we do the best we can do to weather this storm until a patch is out."

I recently spoke with EA, and they are still working away at this host lag issue.

Therefore if an agreement is NOT made prior to the game starting, the official lag out rules DO APPLY! Those are listed in Article Two!

By now I assume most people have a few guys on their roster whom do not lag when they are host. Therefore we should be able to hopefully avoid having to use this 5 minute rule, but if need be, it is an option we can use for the time being.

QMJHL Expansion Draft

Good news for the CHL TC players, we are doing a full blown draft this Friday and expanding our League by 14 Teams!

Special Thanks to our newest CHL GMs, without you guys this wouldn't be possible!

1. @everett67 - Rimouski Océanic
    2. @OzzyNF - Halifax Mooseheads
    3. @Beckasiner Stad - Acadie-Bathurst Titan
    4. @nyrfan4ever - Rouyn-Noranda Huskies
    5. @l DANGLES l1l - Québec Remparts
    6. @Only CanadianEh - Saint John Sea Dogs
    7. @C WARD x 30 - Sherbrooke Phoenix
    8. @Sniiiix - Victoriaville Tigres
    9. @GongShowSniping - Drummondville Voltigeurs
    10. @STEALTHYxB0MB3R - Cape Breton Screaming Eagles
    11. @Indian10372 - Shawinigan Cataractes
    12. @OD Flux : Val-D'Or Foreurs
    13. @iAm Timbo Slice - Moncton Wildcats
    14. @Eazy IIEII - Blainville-Boisbriand Armada

That is all for this week! Good luck to everyone in their games for week two!

• Like Like x 12
    • Informative Informative x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.