What the 2008 Rockets are Looking for

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by SyKe SwizZ, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Ripzy 2k

Ripzy 2k Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 5 / -5
    Well were pretty set on both of our Yao's but only one T-Mac is set and the 2nd is between 2 people ATM but if you think your really good with T-Mac come sign up for him in my Scouting games. But also our Role players are very important too as for any team role players are important.

Bobby Jackson/Aaron Brooks/Steve Francis- you have three options at PG and TBH Steve "the franchise" Francis is your best option Steve may not have the best of stats but when you play the game he can dunk like crazy and he is pretty damn fast(I drop 20+ 8+ Assists every time I use him) but if you want someone that can shoot you can bring in Brooks and Bobby J I expect all of my PGs to get either 20+ Points and or 10+ Assists.

Shane Battier- Well Shane Battier is the definition of a 3 and D player and he is very important to our success, we will be putting him on the other teams star 2 or 3 so your role using Shane is critical he also has a 82 Three ball and 79 Mid whats not to like about him, he is also 6'8 and lengthy I expect all of my SFs to be getting around 10 Points 5 Assists and 5 Rebounds and not let there match up drop more than 15 if you do all of that then your golden.

Luis Scola/Dikembe Mutumbo/Steve Novak- You have three choices here and they are all pretty good ones, Luis Scola can Spread the Floor with his 84 Mid and can rebound Solid also has a 82 Post hook and can work in the post Though hes only 6"9 hes more lengthy than that, next up is Dikembe MUTOMBO yes its the 41 year old version but hes stil 7"2 245 with long arms and With good ass rebounding in the mid 80s, 89 Help D 88 Low post D and a 87 Block (this is your best option in Dikembe), next up is STEVE NOVAK so if Yao want to play in the paint and work in the post bring on Novak and shoot the lights out and spread the floor with his 93 Three and 93 Mid Range, I expect my PFs to get at least 8-12 Rebounds with 2 Blocks and Points don't really matter as long as your shooting well for example 3-3 I'm totally fine with that.

**********SO COME SIGN UP FOR MY SCOUTING GAMES!!!!

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. Kuhrow

Kuhrow SMITE Grandmaster Solo Laner

Ratings:
    +9 / 3 / -2
    So you have Bums locked in already at T-Mac and Yao?

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Doumbia 4 MVP

Doumbia 4 MVP Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Post Kobe

Post Kobe Reformed