Wolves / Blues scouting ('17 club)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Primetimme, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169
    Hello there everyone, because of the lack of lobbies in NHL 17 (they will not be there upon release), St Louis and Chicago will be holding all its scouting through club, whether it be a challenge amongst 12 of us, or just 6s, we feel it's the best way to see people play.

We have every position to fill, and although we are looking to fill specific roles, we can't say no to those who may be hidden gems. So we're open to any and all positions.

So if you feel you have button skill, here's what you do:

Add PTPiper (my second account; will be in charge of our scouting club) and send it a message of your position; status (V A or P) and if you don't know we'll be happy to tell you, and basically be in touch.

It'll help me keep things organized and able to send out mass messages when we're online and ready to scout.

You can also add behold_r, @Slimpickins44 or @Kozmo483264

We're also good people so we're happy to share our reviews of you as a player if asked.

Anyways feel free to reply to this thread, but if you want to be looked at your best chance is to become the best friend of an Xbox elite on his second tag devoted to scouting.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Primetimme1
  2. ProbableKoz

ProbableKoz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +146 / 11 / -39
    i'd prefer you guys add my other account goalie_beast69 I have no use for it so it will be perfect for running scouting games just add a message saying what it is for, I don't care if you add this account but with so many LG players on it already and being used for LG season and other LG events it will make scouting easier using an alternative account, great idea @Primetimme

• Like Like x 1
    ProbableKoz
  3. Maddens26

Maddens26 Nhl 24

Discord:
    maddens26#0
    Ratings:
    +405 / 30 / -59
    Beam me up scotty

• Winner Winner x 1
    jmaddens26