Worth Signing Up?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by Joker l 1 l, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit I'm all about defense & shutting down the offense.

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +260 / 15 / -9
    for the record both Mackay and I both quit but it had nothing to do with the players or the poor record. He held out until I threw in the towel on the leaugue issues that appear to be resolved or at least headed in the right direction. However gettiing back to the main issue posted here...yes it's worth signing up...and yes this league is worth the effort. It will get to much higher skill level (not just by bringing other players in). You guys all know what a genius Tris10 is. This site and league if built right, has HUGE potential.

ManU never had ANY attendance issues while Mackay and I were there. we made sure of that. Chemistry, football leadership...Noobs to Fifa from the EA NHL world.....those 'were' our issues....so from commish to staff, pa, owners and players there's still much to learn even if you are elite in this league.

everyone makes this league what it is based on our individual and combined effforts.

the same applies to each individual player and their role on the team - even if on training camp.

• Like Like x 1
    Bottomless_Pit