You will have to ban me BMCDONALD to hide it, and provide the video evidence

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by finchpoker, Jul 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852

I commend you for standing up for what you believe in, especially if you feel I am so mighty and powerful that just bans anyone who speaks against me. I stand by what I said, Tranny lagged out, we took a delayed penalty, your guy quit(his arguement in the lobby was you quit asap when a goalie drops, which was the rule in S10 of VHL) we touched the puck, I took pictures. You disagree with that, which is fine. What occurred after your GM and my GM spoke, Iowa won in overtime, now we have an issue.

You know why my team mates aren't in here defending what happened? Because unlike you and I they work in the AM. They all saw what happened.

In order to abuse power, you have to have it. News flash, the rules are in writing for a reason, so situations like what your accusing me of can not happen. They were followed, if you can prove they weren't then file a complaint and the game can we replayed. For the record, I haven't ban anyone yet for speaking out, because I don't even have access to ban guys from the website. There are players here who can't go three minutes without a dropping a racial slur in the chat box, I probably would have "abused" my power long ago to fix that issue.

Also, in the 9 year I've been staff, I've made the playoffs twice, one time I was beaten out by the original second account "Murph". Doesn't that sound like a great chance to abuse some power?

All in all this situation wasn't handle very well by you. If you have issues wit me, PM tris, he checks its almost asap. All this has done is poke holes in your integrity. You even tried to call me out for falsely banning a player who spoke out, which that theory was shot down quickly with proof. At this point I feel bad for you. I'm not going to ban you at all, or even pay any attention to what you do or say from here on out. This was handled so wrongly, that even the one of the Commissioner's from the IOHL(spoke to him off your friends list) asked for your IP so they can ban you from their league after your actions tonight.

There is always a right and a wrong way to do things, unfortunately this was handled the wrong way and an extremely passionate and competitive game tonight has been tainted.

As bad as this was, at least you showed the community that if they have an issue with me, and they want to stand at the top of the mountains and scream, they can without worry.

Take care my friend, see you next time Grand Rapids comes to Iowa.

• Like Like x 7
    LeagueGamingOfficial
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.