S2 Playoffs/Offseason Chatter

Discussion in 'Association' started by bingo king, Jun 15, 2012.

1. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    The playoffs should be beginning this weekend. So those of you who made it in make sure to keep an eye open so you don't lose out. Congratulations and good luck to those of you. Also the offseason begins after the finals are played and we will try to get the draft scheduled as soon as possible.

KEEP AN EYE ON THIS FORUM. I will update when I know the dates of draft. Many of you missed out last season and I don't want to see it happen to you guys again.

Please use this thread for any playoffs/offseason chatter.

BingoKing91
  2. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    ugh for me as my "just on the outside" of playoffs last season turned into a probable top 10 pick this season. Jennings played amazing and my trade for Ben Gordon paid off as he scored very well for me. I re-signed Nick Young who than took the rest of the season off and wouldn't hit anything. Same with Alonzo Gee who was a very valuable scoring option through the 1st 4 games but also lost his touch. Larry Sanders showed improvement but all my other bigs left a lot to be desired. A end of the season signing of Aaron Gray showed promise as he turned out to be a double double guy who could be starting next year.

Goals for this offseason: SIGN JENNINGS. He will be getting a max deal from me, I just hope he takes it or I'll be screwed. Also resigning (can't believe i'm saying this) Aaron Gray and also drafting a big to improve my rebounding.

BingoKing91
  3. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Playoffs started last night it looks like

BingoKing91
  4. Browness-

Browness- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Browness-#6166
    Ratings:
    +147 / 17 / -20
    Some how got #1 seed even thou jazz ha same record. Was a good reg season. Bynum got named MVP. And I believe defensive player of the year as well taking it away from Dwight. Got 195 reward points to use in off season should be nice. But got this little thing called the playoffs to worry about first. 1st round Im up against the rockets. Was a close game 1 as the rockets did not stop shooting 3s I think they were 9-12 from 3point land in the first half! So found myself down going into the 3rd and only Bynum was hitting shots brought the game with in 6 and then good ole servers crapped out and it gave me the loss. Game 2 was better defended the 3 and never trailed in the game. Bynum finished with 43 and 10. Kobe 35. And pau had 18 and 18 proving they are the real big 3. Eyenga showing he's a great utility guy grabbing 10 boards and nash had 9 assists

browness90
  5. ckseven

ckseven Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Looking forward to the offseason and the beginning of next season. Rookie of the year, Darin Lampley, is a Penny Hardaway type player who will be a contender for MVP in season 2. Looking at awards, Dwight Howard got snubbed from 1st, 2nd and 3rd team all NBA for players like Bynum, Cousins and Lopez. Bynum I understand but Cousins and Lopez wasn't even close to Howard's stats. Weird.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
    No Streaming Account
  6. ckseven

ckseven Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    BTW this is the best sports game to date for Xbox. If EA could get their heads out of their a**** maybe they could make a Madden game with all the micro-managing bliss that this game has. Seems like 2k always raises the bar for sport games and they are usually at least 2 years ahead of EA Sports.

No Streaming Account
  7. Browness-

Discord:
    Browness-#6166
    Ratings:
    +147 / 17 / -20
    I've always said if 2k could get their servers in order they would dominate ea. unfortunately ea is the only game you can play online without too many issues

browness90
  8. Pure Jumper

Pure Jumper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hope i can get a team when season starts, please keep me posted.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2012
    No Streaming Account
  9. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Check your inbox. Waiting on ur response

BingoKing91
  10. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    add me on Xbox Live

BingoKing91
  11. Browness-

Discord:
    Browness-#6166
    Ratings:
    +147 / 17 / -20
    Anyone in the playoff keep getting the same issue as me? I always get to like the 3rd quarter of my last game in semis and I get booted off these awesome 2k servers its so frustration i swear I've prolly played the equivalent of 2+ games now

browness90
  12. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    All depends on how the western conference turns out as it's 2 a.i. teams that could go to 5 games and takes a while. The eastern Conference is set with Indiana Pacers(D Chosen One) vs Miami Heat(RealDeal) who should be able to finish it up tonight or sunday at the latest.

with that i'd place the draft as being set for tuesday night at 10 pm central.

BingoKing91
  13. Serpe x 13

Serpe x 13 Washed Up Center

Ratings:
    +1,290 / 165 / -333
    Hoping to join. Where do i sign up?

Serpe_x_13x
  14. Serpe x 13

Serpe x 13 Washed Up Center

Ratings:
    +1,290 / 165 / -333
    Looking like im going to get a top 5 pick. Hopefully going to get a possible starter to fill on my young and very good team..... I might resign Manu Ganboil but he is aging and i have looked over the upcoming free agents and i have some good opions..

Serpe_x_13x
  15. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Manu has a high potential rating so he'll stay in the 80's through most of his career. definitely would't hurt to find his successor though and have him as a strong 6th man. Depending on the cash he wants.

BingoKing91
  16. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    QUICK IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!!!

the west conf finals are 2-0. if the sweep happens realdeal has said he's goona try to knock it out asap. No pressure on real to do so but if he does get it done by tonite the offseason will begin as soon as the timer advances after that final win. the 1st offseason step is resigning, and priority lists. this can be done immediately.

It than depends on if 2k gives us a 24 hour clock or a 48 hour clock for that section. usually it's 48 but I have had some 24 hour ones.
    if it's a 24 hour timer we will be doing the offseason at 10 pm monday night. tuesday night will remain 10 pm central if it is a 48 hour

BingoKing91
  17. DemonSpawn78

DemonSpawn78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I lost the 2nd round due to the same reason and the games got simmed. 2 out of the 3 I was up going into the 4th with a comfortable lead and was dropped, and simmed.

No Streaming Account
  18. Browness-

Discord:
    Browness-#6166
    Ratings:
    +147 / 17 / -20
    yea we got screwed in the west then... i was up 2-0 and all 3 got simmed and got the losses..

browness90
  19. DemonSpawn78

DemonSpawn78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yup, we should've met in the conference finals.

No Streaming Account
  20. realdeal

realdeal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

All done it took 5 games Step Curry torn me up in game 4 for 52 pts but I came out on top for back 2 back champs

No Streaming Account