Awards Predictions!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by v Sloshy, Aug 30, 2014.

1. SouPerSaiyan

SouPerSaiyan Well-Known Member

Discord:
    soupersaiyan#0
    Ratings:
    +560 / 35 / -60
    most points, most goals; maybe a mvp candidate? idk

No Streaming Account
  2. PardonMyJake

PardonMyJake Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jake.44#0
    Ratings:
    +1,291 / 4 / -14
    [MENTION=6329]Funsley[/MENTION] for Eddie Shore

No Streaming Account
  3. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    I dont like to do this often but posts like this are making this league community a joke. This is a video game people and just because you're a punch line in real life doesn't mean you can make fun of somebody on the internet for being subpar at the video game... he is in the ahl for a reason just like you. YOU wouldn't have made the third line of Ottawa and we were garbage, so congrats you had an amazing season against people who barely know how to play defense. Glad living for it that hard in the ahl has worked out for ya. did you cry when you found out eashl wasn't in 15 or did u get excited because your life will soon be complete because as you might actually be relevant at the next game because the good players (not that i am one) have moved on to fifa. Go outside...

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  4. Arguee

Arguee Third D-Man .

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    "I dont like to do this often but posts like this are making this league community a joke." LOL, I love posts like these. You come in, out of nowhere trying to make a point with no backround info and making false accusations. Your blaming him for saying someone is subpar at the game, then you go on to do the same thing to him."Go outside..."

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. Dinde99

Dinde99 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    I have seen hangover play and from what I have seen from the NHL , there is no doubt in my mind that he would have put up much better stats and more wins then you bud. You cant talk any smack with those numbers , you should stay inside and practice some more...

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. xSloshy

xSloshy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,528 / 25 / -66
    ehhhh, skill wise Hangover could probably be in the NHL.

I understand what you are saying though. Some posts are better left in house rather then explicitly stated on the forums. But sometimes an individual deserves a call out, especially when things have been going on behind the scenes that most individuals may not understand. People get called out for being bad all the time in the NHL forums / chat box, so I do not understand why you chose to snap on this particular one.

IMO I think the community gets such as bad opinion because 18-22 year olds can anonymously throw out racial and homophobic slurs to no end without punishment. Ending that should be a primary focus to benefit the community.

• Like Like x 2
    Sloshy97
  7. xX Z3NO Xx

xX Z3NO Xx Former 14+ Season Xbox CHL Commissioner

Discord:
    Zeno#9083
    Ratings:
    +2,571 / 54 / -97
    There are a few holes in your argument that I should point out. First of all, GDolla is not in the AHL. He never played a single game in the AHL last season so I don't know where you are looking for you to "believe" that he stepped foot on the ice for my team at any point.

Second, Hangover would have made a NHL roster easily, especially with a shit team like yours. My entire AHL team would have made an NHL roster if my owner wasn't understanding about letting me have my way.

Thank you for telling us congrats. Just because you can't play defense doesn't mean the people in the AHL can't. Some of us choose to play down here, because we like the style of play the AHL plays. Good luck being shit in a "better league" though.

Last, [MENTION=7674]Sloshy Boxers[/MENTION] thanks for the recognition.

• Like Like x 3
    xX_Z3NO_Xx
  8. Kbsmith37

Kbsmith37 KCS

Ratings:
    +1,210 / 25 / -43
    I didn't understand your post until I saw what team you owned. Now I know why the hate. I can guarantee that the top AHL teams would beat quite a few NHL teams ( especially Ottawa ). So Instead of typing arrogant post like a 12 year old figuring out how to talk trash on the internet forums, maybe you should go outside.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. LIVE Jordan

LIVE Jordan Well-Known Member

Discord:
    LIVE Jordan#5415
    Ratings:
    +183 / 18 / -10
    im 26 you ~*~*
    the only things goin on behind the scenes started and ended with you i did nothing to deserve beeing called out by some coward who lied and covered up what he said only to admit it in an after season

you think just cause you diddnt tag me in this one i wasnt going to see it? every post you make is going to be followed in some way shape or form with a responce talling you how much of a ~*~* little coward you are until im am told i am not to so buckle up buttercup

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. xSloshy

Ratings:
    +2,528 / 25 / -66
    Thanks for proving my point, you are such a gem.

• Like Like x 1
    Sloshy97
  11. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    lol i have taken over from a gm that quit the year before (hopkins) and a owner that quit this year (nox)... look at who i lost 2 pretty sure i only played playoff teams. but who cares because its a video game and i have other things to do like getting educated, laid, and drunk. game on boys

12. LIVE Jordan

LIVE Jordan Well-Known Member

Discord:
    LIVE Jordan#5415
    Ratings:
    +183 / 18 / -10
    why diddnt you say somthing during the season, why wait until the coast was clear lol
    why say you werent trying to get me off the team only change ur story once you had allready won
    this is why you are a coward

and you are also a ~*~*

No Streaming Account
  13. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    i am responding to this particular one because like you mentioned people get called out in the nhl forums all the time. they are the nhl forums for the BEST players in the league. he made fun of somebody for being in a lesser league when he isnt even in the show himself, and whether u realize it or not douchebaggary like that will keep you in the ahl. who cares where the dude is in the chl or ahl he plays in a free video game hockey league where people come to have Fun.

14. xX Z3NO Xx

Discord:
    Zeno#9083
    Ratings:
    +2,571 / 54 / -97
    I will give you a word of advice. You can take it or leave it, completely up to you.

In season 17 (I don't remember [MENTION=7923]Noobinator156[/MENTION] do you remember?), I was waived by a @BoogerSnap GM'd team. I was told by multiple people on that team that the reasoning behind it was due to the fact that I lost too many games that were my fault. Since then I have decided that instead of worrying about what other people thought of my play I would play for my team. Only for my team. Since then I believe have done well, because I don't worry about what others have to say about my play. I play to give my team the best chance to win. If you believe you have done that then you have nothing to be mad about and nothing to apologize for. So just relax. Most goalies have been in a position where they have been blamed for losses, it is how you move on from there that really matters.

Good luck next season.

xX_Z3NO_Xx
  15. xSloshy

Ratings:
    +2,528 / 25 / -66
    Let me lay this out for you.

1) You proceeded to suck in the very 1st game of the year. This led to @MBell91 , @TABEreal , @Svatos x 40 , and @KP1114 and myself having absolutely no faith in you as a goaltender.

2) @MBell91 and myself had conversations about you. He stated that he could not play well in front of you, because he felt that if we allowed a shot against us, it would go in. I agreed.

3) You proceeded to no show your very next start. This led to all of us hating you, since after already shitting the bed the first night, instead of proving to us you could do better, you just went MIA and missed your game.

4) After you got traded, you sent me a message saying how Kb traded you. My response was that he was the only one standing up for you, as we all thought you sucked. Where you are getting that I was the one who convinced everyone you sucked is beyond me? Your play did that for me.

5) You proceeded to rage on me, going as far as stating the only reason we were winning games was because of you.

6) You left for a goalie that played 10x better then you. We won a championship.

7) I thanked you for getting the fuck off the team. I felt it was worth letting you know considering you once told me the only reason we were winning was because of yourself.

Now that you are unable to base a logical argument, you have resorted to using homophobic slurs. For being 26 years old, I expect better. Grow up.

Now stop.

Sloshy97
  16. Yaaa Booiii

Yaaa Booiii Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +554 / 6 / -4
    [MENTION=5992]mackay 27[/MENTION] some of us chose to be down here. The ahl is much more fun then the NHL. People take it wayyyy to serious up there and takes the fun out of it when you should be having fun. We're not making money here, its just a hobby.
    [MENTION=4092]LIVE Jordan[/MENTION] could you please come up with fancier ways to calling my teammates ~*~*s plz? God....you're so bland *sigh*

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  17. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    exactly so people should shut the fuck up and not be talking about how people have bad stats in an inferior league. we agree on the same points. i use inferior because that is what hangover said i think the ahl is cool and i have had fun down there in the vhl

18. xX Z3NO Xx

Discord:
    Zeno#9083
    Ratings:
    +2,571 / 54 / -97
    If that is what keeps him in the AHL please tell me how in the world K Slice made it to the NHL when he is the biggest Douchebag the league has EVER seen?

• Like Like x 4
    xX_Z3NO_Xx
  19. xSloshy

Ratings:
    +2,528 / 25 / -66
    I understand your point and agree completely. You should never call someone out if you do not have the pedigree to back it up.

But let me give you this perspective. If some player was assigned to your training camp playing in the CHL, proceeded to start harassing you as management, told you that you sucked, had an ego the size of the moon, would you not take the time to put this person in their place?

• Like Like x 3
    Sloshy97
  20. Yaaa Booiii

Yaaa Booiii Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +554 / 6 / -4
    Comes with the territory. There will always be trolls, there will always be dbags, and there will always be people calling gents outs. Most of it is in good fun and friendly competition. For example I would call [MENTION=7785]Tiddus[/MENTION] a scrub and all that but none of it is taken seriously Cuz we are bros. I think its not much the calling people out but people who get called out and take shit to serious. People need to learn to take a joke, if you can't then people will keep talking shit since they know it will make em freak out.

No Streaming Account